Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

“any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake, Cancel That Love” Pastor David - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake, Cancel That Love” Pastor David (488 Views)

Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake, Cancel That Love” Pastor David by linx123: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
The General overseer and founder of Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has made a very serious claim that have caused mixed reactions among people with some against and some in support of the pastor’s claim. The pastor has stated that love without giving is fake and not genuine.

According to the pastor David, the first way to prove that you love someone is by giving – he revealed this 2 weeks ago during his church sermon.

“Any love that does not involve giving is fake. If anybody ever told you ‘I love you’ and cannot give you something, cancel that love, it is not genuine love. The first way to prove love is giving

Using popular Bible verse, John 3:16, to back up his claim, he said that God so loved the world that he GAVE his only begotten son....Watch video

https://janefblog.com/2966-2any-love-that-does-not-involve-giving-is-fake-cancel-that-love-pastor-david-ibiyeomie/

(1) (Reply)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It' / Please Am I Confused OR Am Trying Not To Be A Badguy / Bizarre!!! Bride Calls Off Wedding Just 4 Days Away For This Shocking Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.