Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? (1661 Views)

Between Poverty And Bad Wife Who Kills Man Faster? / Another Marriage Gone Bad: Wife Cuts Husband’s Tongue, Nose / Between A Bad Wife And Poverty, Which Of Them Kills A Man Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by TkhGuy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bros hahaha Bros hahaha
With your money there is life expectancy with HiV aids o, you will flex well o,..

You will lieve life to the fullest o, flex with any kind of ladies you want o,

But with bad wife, all the separation technique on chemistry will be tested to separate you from your family

With bad wife You will not enjoy your money o, every day new problem she will manufacture troubles that will cause you heart attack,...

Killing you will be easier than killing chicken with poison with anything she can get her hands on.

High blood pressure is sure for you, kidney disease, every day headache, congfu, cardiac arrest, native doctor arrest
Cheating, making your children hate you is also there..

Bad wife or woman is more poisonous than cobra and viper snake venom

Even death is better than having a bad wife...

It's better you are hit by 10 dangote trailer full load of cement than to have a bad wife.. It will be better for you...

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by delugajackson: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na you ask question, na you still come answer yourself. You sure say your head dey correct?

4 Likes

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
delugajackson:
Na you ask question, na you still come answer yourself. You sure say your head dey correct?
I just weak!!!!

OP None
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Don4eva(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bad wife = HIV

They kill you slowly

BTW

Bad husband is same as Bad wife

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by OneCorner: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Foolish question.
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
None of d above
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
None of d above

Where did you resurrect from lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Where did you resurrect from lipsrsealed
Hehehe. Long time. How have u been? Lagos boys stole my phone I just got another. Missed u!
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
You can easily divorce a bad wife but when you are bedeviled with HIV/AID, its a lifetime problem that will lead you to your grave sooner than later.
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by milemimi93(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Colourich:
You can easily divorce a bad wife but when you are bedeviled with HIV/AID, its a lifetime problem that will lead you to your grave sooner than later.

Hi
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by gonkin(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Omo na bad wife. At least good health is better than a time bomb
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Donald95(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
I can easily delete bad wife nah.

But Aids is truly "Till death do us part"

infact, even if your bone is used by Fulani Terrorists to wound pesin, dead bone will rise again.
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Hi
Is it just me or are you ubiquitous?
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by milemimi93(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Colourich:
Is it just me or are you ubiquitous?

Just the two of us..
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Hehehe. Long time. How have u been? Lagos boys stole my phone I just got another. Missed u!

Eyah sorry about your phone. I have been cool, missed your small small craze cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Just the two of us..

What time is it over there?
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by milemimi93(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Colourich:
What time is it over there?
7:21pm
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

7:21pm
Cool. How is your day going?
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by milemimi93(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Colourich:
Cool. How is your day going?
Just alone with my thoughts
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Just alone with my thoughts
Meditation is a nourishing food for the soul.
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Eyah sorry about your phone. I have been cool, missed your small small craze cheesy

eheh so u don get sugar for one side abi
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Martin0:

eheh so u don get sugar for one side abi
shocked Marty baby you are my only sugar kiss

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Martin0(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Twoclans:
shocked Marty baby you are my only sugar kiss
see you, peson nor fit play with you again?grin na wa for you oo
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Colourich:
.. You ve said it all
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Martin0:

see you, peson nor fit play with you again?grin na wa for you oo

Hian, Marty go and get your corona licked you need to calm down and be alright wink

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by eaglez(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Between two evils,choose neither.
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by iamJ(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
bad wife ke? give a woman money, care, attention and good sex, u will become her god

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Martin0(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Hian, Marty go and get your corona licked you need to calm down and be alright wink

Corona kwa, wait oo Na una new name for mouth action now be that abigrin
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Martin0:

Corona kwa, wait oo Na una new name for mouth action now be that abigrin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Martin you need a wild girl to bring out the beast in you tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Martin0(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Twoclans:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Martin you need a wild girl to bring out the beast in you tongue

which kin sharp mouth talk be this ehgrin be like say i go begin run away from you ooogrin may u nor come spoil me...
Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Martin0:

which kin sharp mouth talk be this ehgrin be like say i go begin run away from you ooogrin may u nor come spoil me...

Don't mind me joooor, my way is not just pure. lipsrsealed

I will try and be a good girl going forward, so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better? by Martin0(m): 5:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Don't mind me joooor, my way is not just pure. lipsrsealed
I will try and be a good girl going forward, so help me God.

hahahahgringrin OK ooo udo dili gi as you move forward!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Experience With A Gay. / She Is Rich And Wants Me To Marry Her But She Is Older Than Me. / Nigerian Girls Are Corny And Evil They Will Chop Your Money And Leave U At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.