Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p (702 Views)

U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by Bloggergirl: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Within hours after the National Carrier was Unveiled a Smart Nigerian man rushed bought, and registered the domain names online, Definitely the Government will need to have a Website for it, so he bought all the names linking to it, Both Nigeriaair,com, .com.ng, .ng all of them..
The guy Olumayowa Elegbede after buying put it up on sale for N24million, So now the FG can only buy from him..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/smart-nigerian-guy-rushes-to-buy.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by directorXixXICK(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
This guy yahoo Na plus plus....
I trowey yansh for am ooo.... Smart dude
Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by dabocity(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
heard about it but I think its illegal
Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by Naijawebmaster: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
See smartness. shocked

While some are using their smartness to make money, others are using their smartness to turn every thread to a tribal war or political war.

1 Like

Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by nwaanambra1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
dabocity:
heard about it but I think its illegal

what makes it ilegal??

na him fault say he is smarter than the fools that went to arab to design logo with billions but whn they will forge their certificate they will remember oluwole boys and pay them a paltry 1k!

make then come take the domain nau! ndi ara!

if na me be the boy i will put the domains up for 3million. . .

dollars! cheesy

opportunity? opportunity come but once! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by Guestlander: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
He is absolutely not as smart as you all think. He can't legally claim those names. He registered them as soon as he heard about the launching of the airline. It will come down to who legally used the name first.

4 Likes

Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by BlackBaron: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
They can probably force him to relinquish the domain names if found to have little to no association with the names. It is not an illegal practice but the profiteering aspect is often frowned upon, especially if the seller tries to be greedy.
Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by Donald95(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is what I call, Smart Criminal
Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by hajlat2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
I think he is a joker because you can not claim to be the owner of a registered trade mark. Mr Iyke of Nairaland has to explain this to us.
Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by ITbomb(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
NIRA go collect am when they need it unless he can proof that it is his legal business name

1 Like

Re: Smart Guy Rush To Buy The Nigeria Air Domain Online, Put It Up On Sale For 24m(p by lalasticlala(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2018

(1)

Sue Police & FG For Aiding And Abetting In Benue Assembly Saga / Former Benue Speaker, Accomplices Face Contempt Charge / Blankson: He Saved 13th Person Drowned On 14th, What You Don't Know About The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.