Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago (1516 Views)

President Buhari Salutes General Gowon At 86, Calls Him A Gallant Soldier / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by olasco2035: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2019
These were Hamza Buba last words before he died few days ago while fighting Boko haram.
"If l die in a war zone, box me up and send me home. Put my medals on my chest, tell my mom l did my best. Tell my dad not to bow, he won't get tension from me now. Tell my bro to study perfectly key of my car will be his permanently. Tell my sister not to be upset, her bro will take a long sleep after sunset. Tell my nation not to cry, because l am a soldier born to die, but never to be forgotten.
May your journey be smooth a gallant Hero

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by olasco2035: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2019
rest in peace bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by Drversatile: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2019
He saw it coming. Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by oilyngbati(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2019
The mumu soldier died for nothing. Buhari’s kids are enjoying the good life, while the stupid soldier died for the sh.1t hole in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by Lagbaja01(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2019
He saw it coming but was not terrified....rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by Slynation(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2019
God bless all the gallant soldiers out there....
Rest on sir....!!

#Salute.....
Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by olumide3367(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2019
If I were him, I will confess the whole happenings and secrets of this endless war and die.
Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by kowema(f): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2019
oilyngbati:
The mumu soldier died for nothing. Buhari’s kids are enjoying the good life, while the stupid soldier died for the sh.1t hole in vain.

At least he stood for something he considered worthy of his life and he stood to finish.
What are you in all your acclaimed wisdom standing for?,and is it worth it?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by pezest: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
kowema:

At least he stood for something he considered worthy of his life and he stood to finish.
What are you in all your acclaimed wisdom standing for?,and is it worth it?.

Shut ur dirty mouth there, idiat. Why haven't you died? Silly nitwits like u enjoy talking people into their untimely death for nothing. Nigeria is absolutely useless and so are the leaders. Every insurgence in Nigeria is created by a group of politicians for selfish gains. When ur lord and savior, buhari said that a fight against boko boys is a fight against the north, what do you think he was talking about? His children are enjoying the best life abroad but foools like u will cheer people to their death to stop a program that powerful terrorists are spending millions of dollars to sustain. U better give urself brain ooo

4 Likes

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by kowema(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
pezest:

Shut ur dirty mouth there, idiat. Why haven't you died? Silly nitwits like u enjoy talking people into their untimely death for nothing. Nigeria is absolutely useless and so are the leaders. Every insurgence in Nigeria is created by a group of politicians for selfish gains. When ur lord and savior, buhari said that a fight against boko boys is a fight against the north, what do you think he was talking about? His children are enjoying the best life abroad but foools like u will cheer people to their death to stop a program that powerful terrorists are spending millions of dollars to sustain. U better give urself brain ooo

And that's how one rodent stumbled upon free data today. A toothless E- ekuke- dog is all you would ever be.
Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

Those thing are not his last word but a poem written by a soldiers during the 2nd World War.
Every soldier knows this poem
Cadets do recite it in NDA nd also DSS nd non commissioned officers are taught d poem in Deport during training.
Rip Gallant officer

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by delpee(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2019
May his gallant selfless soul rest in perfect peace. May God comfort his family. Amen
Re: Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago by Liposure: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
kowema:

And that's how one rodent stumbled upon free data today. A toothless E- ekuke- dog is all you would ever be.
I hope your life will be full of surprise n joy in d NY. May u be blessed with everything u want in life

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Moment The Noble Men Of Ijaw Community Arrived Kanu Parents Burial / The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 / innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.