Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question? (353 Views)

Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question? by OGAMINISTER: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
What is the best answer to this interview question?

So after long wait for my first ever job interview after my self employed business started having low patronage due to the economy, the day came and my joy was threatened by this wonderful question,

On getting into the conference hall, I was attacked by this question

Q.what are you doing here?

My answer.....

I am here on the invitation of this reputable organization to convince you beyond reasonable doubt on why I believe I am the best person for the position advertised.

Thank God I got the job, but this question has remained in my memory

Now how different would you have attempted the question
Re: What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question? by greatiyk4u(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question? by OGAMINISTER: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Government Technical College Patigi Is Now A Shadow Of Its Old Self - Enetsud / My Thought: Why Our Tomorrow Never Comes / BREAKING: Gov Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.