Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) (30841 Views)

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by 91119111c(m): 1:47am On Jul 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
SacredMustang:
angry

Beating a woman just because her son wears earrings, does that make any sense?... Anyway, Welcome to Nizooria.

France president sacked his guard for hitting a protester.... but here in the zoo, I'm very sure this laspotech security will be promoted for a job well
done.

let's b more concerned about her mode of approach and her use of words /violence that my upset the temper of the guards, who knows if she was the one that started hitting den n screeming de want to kill his son, in other words it's wrong beating a woman.
SacredMustang:
angry

Beating a woman just because her son wears earrings, does that make any sense?... Anyway, Welcome to Nizooria.

France president sacked his guard for hitting a protester.... but here in the zoo, I'm very sure this laspotech security will be promoted for a job well
done.

let's b more concerned about her mode of approach and her use of words /violence that my upset the temper of the guards, who knows if she was the one that started hitting den n screeming de want to kill his son, in other words it's wrong beating a woman.
SacredMustang:
angry

done.

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2018
when they see confra boys na dem go go hide undecided
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Eunitwap(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2018
rexorgan:
I will stop visiting this website. D negative news is 2 much. No offense

Same here
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by anukulapo: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Maximus85:

For whatever reason no man should put his hands on a woman.
You meant to say no one should be subjected to extra judicial justice especially when it's not a criminal case... Because the inference would be that a man can be laid hands on.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by steam74: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Fear is what these miscreants need. Induce fear in them via whatever means; violence is permissible. You'll see later on that they will begin to act right.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
anukulapo:

You meant to say no one should be subjected to extra judicial justice especially when it's not a criminal case... Because the inference would be that a man can be laid hands on.

This is Africa sir. When you go against the norm. Whatever happens to you, you're on your own. We have values and morals. Parents are failing these days. That's why we have so much madness in the society. Why will a child wear a torn cloth or body revealing cloths in the name of fashion and the parents are there doing nothing. It's just crazy.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
I mentioned them because that's what they are capable of doing...... fyn tnx
Lolz, they should not see your post o, happy Sunday.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by phabulux: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
oyb:

you do not understand.

my employer has a contract with a guard company. so i can tell you for a fact that most of these companies literally pick people from the streets and throw uniforms on them. a large number of them, if they are not sah sah sahing for roger, are stealing items left about carelessly.

we had to engage a set for my neighbourhood last year for a brief period. i tried to manage the expectations of my neighbours and let them understand that these would just be kids in uniforms. small time they started picking fights with boys their age. their testosterone would not let them understand that they were employees and that they had no business pushing around their age mates who were the employers

this is more of the same. there are other stories on this nl of foolish guards picking fights and harassing children of the close.

fools like that get contracts cancelled

So, be Christ! Why the Bleep?

Do you even start smelling why I hate your kind?
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by anukulapo: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Maximus85:

This is Africa sir. When you go against the norm. Whatever happens to you, you're on your own. We have values and morals. Parents are failing these days. That's why we have so much madness in the society. Why will a child wear a torn cloth or body revealing cloths in the name of fashion and the parents are there doing nothing. It's just crazy.
I understand but that's beside my point. I'm talking permissive gender based violence.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by phabulux: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2018
oyb:

yawn . . i thought i was talking to someone with sense - didn't realise i was wasting my energy on an ediat troll.

Saw thiswink, but, didn't count it worthy of my time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) / My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police / Boy Sells Father’s Vehicles Worth N7.5m For N350,000 –NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.