Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Holding Onto Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Holding Onto Ex (647 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holding Onto Ex by Holocene(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok, this is pretty bizarre and I think I am being silly. I have a lady I am dating. We were looking through some stuffs the other day and I saw an urn with some powder inside. I discovered it belonged to her ex who is late. They had 2 kids, never married and she had said he was an asshole who didn't care about her kids.
So I am here thinking, WTF is she keeping parts of his remains? I weak pass dodo.
Re: Holding Onto Ex by sisisioge: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm...the heart never forgets. Surely, they must have had some good moments together for them to make two whole babies. Let her keep whatever she wants to keep of him embarassed

I have a particular ex who is just as much an axxhole as anyone can be. My sis and friend can't bear to hear his name. But, I think I still care enough to pure plenty water on him when he's burning. This isn't because I'm nursing a comeback but I can't forget the good times I had with him. The times he had to go through serious hell just to see me...the many opportunity costs for him to take me to and fro work...several several other things. Yes, he's an axxhole o, but he had his good sides. My sis and friend didn't understand though embarassed
Re: Holding Onto Ex by Holocene(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm...the heart never forgets. Surely, they must have had some good moments together for them to make two whole babies. Let her keep whatever she wants to keep of him embarassed

I have a particular ex who is just as much an axxhole as anyone can be. My sis and friend can't bear to hear his name. But, I think I still care enough to pure plenty water on him when he's burning. This isn't because I'm nursing a comeback but I can't forget the good times I had with him. The times he had to go through serious hell just to see me...the many opportunity costs for him to take me to and fro work...several several other things. Yes, he's an axxhole o, but he had his good sides. My sis and friend didn't understand though embarassed

Honestly I weak...so you wouldn't think its strange if your current partner keeps pics and stuff from an ex relationship?
Re: Holding Onto Ex by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Holocene:

Honestly I weak...so you wouldn't think its strange if your current partner keeps pics and stuff from an ex relationship?

If the person is alive... I would. However, deceased, I won't hold it against him. You absolutely have nothing to worry about.
Re: Holding Onto Ex by Holocene(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
sisisioge:

If the person is alive... I would. However, deceased, I won't hold it against him. You absolutely have nothing to worry about.

I wish I hadn't been that snoopish but I just feel betrayed. She always talked bad about him so I felt no biggie but now I think its over
Re: Holding Onto Ex by Holocene(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dude was a thug and was in jail for drugs so I felt I was a big upgrade
Re: Holding Onto Ex by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
The guys dick must be unforgettable

1 Like

Re: Holding Onto Ex by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Holocene:

I wish I hadn't been that snoopish but I just feel betrayed. She always talked bad about him so I felt no biggie but now I think its over

Haaa! You are this jealous of a dead person? Dang! Even if she didn't keep his remains, do you not think the kids are constant reminders? Move past this biko and enjoy your relationship. If the ex were to be alive and she's holding on to pictures and other memorabilia, then your resolve would be grounded.

Besides, she could be keeping the ashes for their kids. Just ask her questions and enjoy your relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake / Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! / Please Can Someone Help Confirm If This Is True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.