Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better (4889 Views)

Imagine You Wake Up One Morning And You Couldn't Feel It, What Will You Do?? / No Masturbation 2021 / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Amakababe(f): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes, you can loose yourself from that sex and masturbation addiction. It's very possible don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I haven't touched my private part nor milked it for over 2 weeks now and I'm seeing life through a more positive angle.
Before now, I masturbate like thrice daily. Am learning self control and how to control this strong sexual urges.
I hope to not relapse though. So I can keep myself holy till 10 years from now when am ready for marriage.
Ladies, give it a rest. Stop dashing out to fùckboys pls.

11 Likes

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by delugajackson: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Another attention seeking thread. Who cares if you haven't had sex in a million years? Just so you know, not everyone is as promiscous as you are. Please go get yourself busy. No one cares about your lifestyle.

9 Likes

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by samysmoothfresh: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
these are the kind of girls we pray never to meet in life undecided

you have been masturbating three times day (for God knows how long....................i cant even imagine the objects you must have used the whole time) and prolly fucking 3 times a week

later if i ask you out, you'll now tell me "no sex before marriage" because you want to keep your already defiled body (and expanded pussy) "holy"

may thunder and lightening strike any lady that will come to me with a wide pussy (after fucking numerous guys and masturbating 3times daily for God knows when) and still tell me no sex before marriage!!

meanwhile op congrats o

i know it's not easy to break out from masturbation (i"m not talking from experience o cos i never have, dont and will never masturbate)........

15 Likes

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Let's wait for Pocohontas and Co. to arrive. Make I book space self. Mimimile, .... We day wait.
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
I haven't touched my private part nor milked it for over 2 weeks now and I'm seeing life through a more positive angle.

CONGRATULATION, this calls for celebration.
Sending some barbecue over to our dear sister!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Exponental(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
how can you prove your point?
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by MissRaine69(f): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Jesus please please come back!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by CoolFreeday(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
All these boys self.....If you guys don't have any positive thing to say to her why not leave her thread.

Nice one @Op, but don't be carried away yet, try as much as possible to avoid things that bring those feelings.
Best of luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Nice one @Op, but don't be carried away yet, try as much as possible to avoid things that bring those feelings.
Best of luck

WASTE OF TIME.

ONE BAD DAY AND SHE'LL GO BACK TO STICKING OBJECTS IN THERE.
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by CAPSLOCKED: 12:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Amakababe:
Yes, you can loose yourself from that sex and masturbation addiction. It's very possible don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Before now, I masturbate like thrice daily. Am learning self control and how to control this strong sexual urges.
I hope to not relapse though. So I can keep myself holy till 10 years from now when am ready for marriage.

I THOUGHT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR JOURNEY..
WHAT'S WITH THE PART IN RED?
ARE F-BOYS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HÕRNINESS AND DIRTY HABITS?
ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU'LL ABANDON THIS THREAD SOON AND GO BACK TO FXKING YOURSELF MORE THAN THRICE DAILY WHILE CHANTING "ALL MEN WANT IS SÈX". undecided

16 Likes

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by demulepaul: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
these are the kind of girls we pray never to meet in life undecided

you have been masturbating three times day (for God knows how long....................i cant even imagine the objects you must have used the whole time) and prolly fucking 3 times a week

later if i ask you out, you'll now tell me "no sex before marriage" because you want to keep your already defiled body (and expanded pussy) "holy"

may thunder and lightening strike any lady that will come to me with a wide pussy (after fucking numerous guys and masturbating 3times daily for God knows when) and still tell me no sex before marriage!!

meanwhile op congrats o

i know it's not easy to break out from masturbation (i"m not talking from experience o cos i never have, dont and will never masturbate)........
True talk. wayward Lack of respect girls every where. Any Guy that want to get married should shine his eyes avoid getting married to a public toilet hoes.

1 Like

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by mimimile93: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Amakababe:

The only thing that can make u masturbate thrice a day is joblessness.

Try and visit job/vacancies sections and stop roamin romance section.,

slum-b!tch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by AntiIncognito: 1:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Amakababe:

Seems ur on nofap
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by samysmoothfresh: 3:53am On Jul 22, 2018
demulepaul:
True talk. wayward Lack of respect girls every where. Any Guy that want to get married should shine his eyes avoid getting married to a public toilet hoes.

exactly!
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by samysmoothfresh: 3:56am On Jul 22, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Let's wait for Pocohontas pocohantas and Co. to arrive. Make I book space self. Mimimile, .... We day wait.
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Amakababe(f): 3:57am On Jul 22, 2018
AntiIncognito:

Seems ur on nofap
yes that's what keeps me going
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by joshua199(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2018
who gives a fvck

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by abumeinben(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2018
This geh again ...

100L
Abi nor be you?

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Nofav0rs(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Jesus please please come back!!
Not so soon. Man's not ready still
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
What a waste
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Lirqur: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
OP is a Effing Troll, good thing i don't waste advice. It's why i call myself "no good advice."
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by pafo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why are you not having sex in the first place?

No boyfriend maybe?

Come back after two months as you could just be drained ATM.
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by SeunDobo(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2018
this Amakababy yiiiii shaaaa your issue tired me oooo on this treat
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Amakababe(f): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2018
pafo:
Why are you not having sex in the first place?

No boyfriend maybe?

Come back after two months as you could just be drained ATM.
pls what do you mean by drained ATM?
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by pafo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amakababe:
pls what do you mean by drained ATM?

At the moment.

You could just be physically exhausted. Come back when real konji hits ya.

1 Like

Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by AntiIncognito: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amakababe:
yes that's what keeps me going

Kudos mern!
All the best..

Is it no PMO or just PM
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by superemmy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I THOUGHT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR JOURNEY..
WHAT'S WITH THE PART IN RED?
ARE F-BOYS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HÕRNINESS AND DIRTY HABITS?
ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU'LL ABANDON THIS THREAD SOON AND GO BACK TO FXKING YOURSELF MORE THAN THRICE DAILY WHILE CHANTING "ALL MEN WANT IS SÈX". undecided

Chai why evils na cheesy
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by Donjazzy12(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
All these boys self.....If you guys don't have any positive thing to say to her why not leave her thread.

Best of luck
Always rubbishing your own gender to impress girls. Your foolishnes knows no bounds!
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by crownson(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
ok
Re: 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better by saxj(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amakababe:

Before now, I masturbate like thrice daily.
The only person am pitying is God.
God can wee call dz one image of christ?
Masturbation 3 tyms a day,,, my dear r u on diet? Or doc. prescription
No No No!! Even if its Govt work pity ur husband, hu knw weda its pistol or 2x2 planc u r using to wunjure urcf,, bkus ur typ b lyk pesin wey less than 7inches b lyk needle fr u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) / I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend / This Is Not Funny Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.