Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye (48122 Views)

Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Indomie001: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
bodee:
"successfully single" in other words, Dino go dey carry olosho like say tomorrow no dey as in like mad.
as a matter of fact, he's the one paying most of those olosho actress bills
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
sad
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by biggie73(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
I blame the kogi voters for electing Dino.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by 8stargeneral: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dino...forget about six pack,it won't work
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Slut
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Jafariyya(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Political prostitute, you and Atiku na brothers. Jumping from one party to another.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by asawanathegreat(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dino man of social media.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by tunary(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dino represent kogi west not kogi central
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by mimimile93: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi Central is one of the top Nigerian politicians with high penchant for luxurious items as cars and expensive clothing.

In this interview with Bode Gbadebo, he reveals that he is successfully single and talks about other personal things about him that may not be known.

You seem to have a glamourous lifestyle given your dress sense and collection of automobiles…

Anyway, I would say that my dress sense and collections of cars is a passion. I wear things that look nice on me and I try to look smart. Different people have different passion. For some, homosexualism is their passion and they can spend any amount of money on it. For some, diamond is their passion and they can spend any amount of money on it. If you argue with me, you can ask Diezani.

For some, blood is their passion, occultism, and they can spend any amount of money to get blood. For some, it’s bikes and for some, it’s cocaine. So, if my passion is automobiles, I should not be castigated for it. I have no regrets. For me it’s a passion and looking good for me it’s a hobby.

Are you aware that people talk about your living style?

I don’t feel perturbed at all and it doesn’t get to me at all because I know that whatever I’m driving and whatever I’m wearing are not products of corruption. The little God has provided for me is not ill-gotten and I should be able to spend my money the way I feel without forgetting that I need to take care of the needy and poor and that I’m doing graciously.

What designers do you patronise?

I patronise different designers depending on what it is. For clothing, I have designers that I appreciate. Shoes, I have designers that I appreciate. Belts, I have designers that I appreciate. Watches, I have different designers that I patronise even slippers. So, it depends on what kind of fashion gadget or ornament I’m wearing.

Specifically, what designer wristwatch and belt do you patronise?

For watches, I have different types of designers. Out of all my brands, I really love Franck Muller, I love Patek, Felipe, I love Rolex watches and I also appreciate watches like Jaypad. For my belt, most of my belts are Ferragamo and Versace belts.

What kind of music do you listen to?

I listen to all kinds of music but I love traditional music because it teaches more sense and lessons. More importantly, I listen to gospel music.

Why do you subscribe to your type of fashion?

Because it’s more original to look yourself. It’s more original for you to wear what your think makes you happy than to copy someone. So, Dino is not a photocopy. I’m original and I initiate my own style.

Where is your favourite tourist destination in Nigeria?

I enjoyed Jos before it became volatile. I love the climate, I love the weather, I love the serenity of the town, and I love the mountainous nature of the communities around Jos. I also enjoy the Obudu Cattle Ranch. I enjoy the Yankari Game Reserve in Bauchi.

I have visited Olumo Rock more than three or four times. So, this country is blessed with a lot of tourist attraction places of historical relevance. Gidan Makama in Kano is another good place I visit often.

What is your relationship with the entertainment industry in Nigeria?

I appreciate Nigerian artistes in Nollywood, music industry and comedy. Nigerian artistes are the best in the world. I appreciate them, I promote them where I can, I associate with them, I encourage them and I would say I respect them.

What do you eat?

Initially, some years ago I do not pay particular attention to what I eat but when I crossed 40, I started regulating my meals. Now, I’m on special diet not because I’m sick but because I need to be healthy. So, I eat healthy things, I take more greens now, I take more of vegetables. In fact, I do little or no starch. Again, I stopped taking red meat, I do more of sea foods and fish. I’m quite particular now about my meals. It’s a little portion. I’m trying to work on my three packs now to become six packs.

Favourite colours?

White, blue, and red in that order.

Tell us about your family sir?

My family is great, my family is wonderful. I love my kids to the moon. My kids are my friends. I have a wonderful family, a God-fearing family. And again, I’m successfully single.

How do you relax?

I read books, I do a lot of exercise, I go to the gym. When time permits, I watch movies and I write a lot. I love to travel, I love to spend time on the mountain, I love to spend time by waterside, I listen to music and I play soccer.

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-successfully-single-senator-dino-melaye/

Behind every successful man there is a .............

(a) Determination
(b) Woman
(c) None of the above
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
He talked quiet enthusiastically about fashion yet, I have never seen him look good.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by crafteck(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dis guy entered everybody,, cocaine tinubu and ike usuf buhari, blood buhari
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
My eyes are paining me seeing dis ur comment over nd over again,biko e don do
LazyNairalander:

I have gotten 1k likes on nairaland today. I hereby dedicate it to all those who hit the like button. God bless you all with all your heart desires.
Sweet!
Sweeter!!
Sweetest!!!
Feeling I have right now it wasn't easy making sense in the public.
check my SIGNATURE
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Divay22(f): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Oya izaray,biacan,Divay22,highpriestess, make una dust una CVcheesy. There's a new bachelor in town...a rich onecheesy
lol
Baba na Dangote for good o wink
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divay22:

lol
Baba na Dangote for good o wink
haha u too like better tincheesycheesy
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
All d gehs wey don dey call ugly b4 go now be like: chaiiii wat u handsome man
because dem don hear say him dey "SUCCESSFULLY SINGLE"

[img]https://media1./images/2b0f5899e3b76b99e82cc2f9a05c8f8c/tenor.gif?itemid=5706993[/img]
u no liecheesy
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Divay22(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u too like better tincheesycheesy
Who no like better thing make i see cheesy
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by happy200(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why people keep women in the house as wife is still what i don't understand.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by notoriousbabe: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Shamuless man
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by bionixs: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
tobdee:

I owe u no answer sir.
OGA mind your business
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by biacan(f): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Oya izaray,biacan,Divay22,highpriestess, make una dust una CVcheesy. There's a new bachelor in town...a rich onecheesy
Abeg leave dino nah dangote make sense now I can't take chances I'm going for him full time tongue but the man know dey respond to message for IG lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by bodee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jafariyya:
Political prostitute, you and Atiku na brothers. Jumping from one party to another.
Oga mi, pls have you started earning?
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by alhajisocrates: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
After 2019. You will eh declare all your asset and source of income.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Almunjid(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
LazyNairalander:

I have gotten 1k likes on nairaland today. I hereby dedicate it to all those who hit the like button. God bless you all with all your heart desires.
Sweet!
Sweeter!!
Sweetest!!!
Feeling I have right now it wasn't easy making sense in the public.
check my SIGNATURE
Sorry... Abeg dem dey use LIKES take collect money for bank? U dey happy like say u win money. Lol
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
Abeg leave dino nah dangote make sense now I can't take chances I'm going for him full time tongue but the man know dey respond to message for IG lipsrsealed
do u know how many ppl send dangote messages for IG in an hour alone?

Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by biacan(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:

do u know how many ppl send dangote messages for IG in an hour alone?
He believes they're sending him those message base on business..... But I'm sending him base on what he recently said if you know what I mean wink
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by savvyiwo: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Successfully single as a SINNER since you dey form CHRISTIANITY!
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Felixv: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
I guess if you are pocketing a minimum it 13m a month ( for doing nothing) then collecting cars and hookers will not be a problem. I wonder what the average income in his constituency is - probably below minimum wage.

Hopefully he will work hard to reduce the cost of government.
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
I am successfully single, what does he mean by that statement?
Re: I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
He believes they're sending him those message base on business..... But I'm sending him base on what he recently said if you know what I mean wink
i hear ucheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.