Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Urgent Attention To The Enugu State Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Attention To The Enugu State Governor. (505 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention To The Enugu State Governor. by AlNur: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Next year will be exactly 4 years to the tenure of Mr Ifeanyi ugwuanyi as the executive governor of Enugu state but I must say it has not been rosy as most people try to paint it on this forum. My village iheaka is a 20mins drive from the governors village Orba. Mr Ugwuanyi awarded amidst fanfare iheaka to ibagwa road early last year but i must say nothing has been done on that road. The road was only constructed from Zoba junction till after the house of Mr Asogwa a former PDP chairman of the state. A road of close to 100 kilometer was not constructed up to 1 kilometer. From likke junction to Orie igbo eze down to Ekoyi to ibagwa is a death trap. People of iheaka are crying out to the governor to personally come and inspect the road awarded more than a year ago to ascertain level and quality of job done. We are being cheated and insulted! Are we not part of Enugu state anymore? Very soon campaign will start and the governor will come asking us for vote but no single project was carried out in my community. The people of Ekoyi are living in penury because of bad road. Nothing has been done about healthcare or education and all we see everywhere is that ENUGU IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD.

Re: Urgent Attention To The Enugu State Governor. by Tarzan360(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2018
God will touch the governor to remember and revisits the project he awarded, the governor is really trying in rural development.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Explains Seizure Of Nkpor Spare Part Market Land / BREAKING: Saraki Appears In Senate, Holds Plenary (LIVE VIDEO) / Democracy Has Now Collapsed In Nigeria. -uche Secondus Reacts To Siege On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.