Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! (2883 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by potoX: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

U cannot force us to live with u, it's not by force!

we shall leave the Zoo in Jesus name
You are going nowhere, the python shall knock sense into you
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Herdsmen:
Said a Yoruba Muslim..

Careless
You were born daft! So everyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba Muslim? Do I come from the South-West or anywhere near the place? Why are you people so empty & clueless upstairs? shocked

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Chiedu4Trump: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2018
potoX:
You are going nowhere, the python shall knock sense into you

see unity beggar!

U r scared of being on ur own! grin

LaudableXX:

Your silliness knows no bounds. So you think Asari Dokubo speaks for all the ethnic groups in the Niger-Delta from Edo, to Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, Ibibio, Ejeagham, etc?

U certainly have no say in Biafra, so mind ur own biz. angry

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Jamnocase: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2018
If actually we are all brothers in this country as they are saying, must we live together in one house? If brothers are living in one house and there is no defined peace, Peace may come when they begin to live in separate houses

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
see unity beggar!

Your stuvpidity has been exposed, and you are now trying to save face. Ozuor! sad
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by potoX: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

see unity beggar!

Begging? The python doesn't beg he smacks sense into your stupid skull. What do you think happened to your dilector?

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2018
potoX:
Begging? The python doesn't beg he smacks sense into your stupid skull. What do you think happened to your dilector?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by DeltaOil: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

Your silliness knows no bounds. So you think Asari Dokubo speaks for all the ethnic groups in the Niger-Delta from Edo, to Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, Ibibio, Ejeagham, etc?

They have already posted videos of all states calling for Biafra.

Its none of ur biz, face ur Boko Haram people and leave us alone. angry

UNITY BEGGAR! grin

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Jamnocase: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who are the "...All of us from Niger-Delta?" You like deceiving yourself. So you speak for all the Niger-Delta ethnic groups from Edo to Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, Andoni, Kalabari, Ibibio, Efik, Ikwerre, Ejagham etc in Nigeria? Hehehehe.....very funny. cheesy Restrict your support to your village or hamlet, abeg!
Niger Delta is just a name created by the northern oligarchy, some states in it were also created fraudulently in order to enforce divide and rule system. History was stopped in our school curriculum so that the younger generations will not know the truth. When Biafrans talk of Niger Delta they know the areas involved, they were one entity even before the colonial masters came, the history is very clear.
The north has many languages, but the divide and rule system is not working there, l wonder why the Niger Delta should allow it to work here. My state is in the Niger delta, we have known who our real brothers are.
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2018
DeltaOil:
They have already posted videos of all states calling for Biafra.

Its none of ur biz, face ur Boko Haram people and leave us alone. angry

UNITY BEGGAR! grin

The states calling for your Biafra are your 5 southeastern states, and the Igbo-speaking groups in Delta and maybe Rivers. sad Dokubo does not speak for all the ethnic groups in the Niger-Delta. Maybe his own Kalabari militants will listen to him. But no non-Igbo Niger-Delta ethnic group will follow you into your misadventure. Now, carry your stuvpidity elsewhere, IPOB-beggar!
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Jamnocase:
Niger Delta is just a name created by the northern oligarchy, some states in it were also created fraudulently in order to enforce divide and rule system. History was stopped in our school curriculum so that the younger generations will not know the truth. When Biafrans talk of Niger Delta they know the areas involved, they were one entity even before the colonial masters came, the history is very clear. The north has many languages, but the divide and rule system is not working there, l wonder why the Niger Delta should allow it to work here. My state is in the Niger delta, we have known who our real brothers are.
Keep consoling yourself with that silly propaganda, if it makes you sleep well at night. undecided I am trying to see which Niger-Delta ethnic group like the Itsekiri, Isoko, Edo, Ejagham, Andoni, etc or even Ikwerre will decide to follow you into your ill-fated republic. They all know the truth about your silly propaganda. Instead of telling tales by moonlight, go and locate your director in his hideout. sad
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Femiwilli: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

I am Itsekiri and we support Biafra.

I beg face ur fulani people and leave us

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Femiwilli:

You are a lousy liar. I have Itsekiris in my extended family and among my friends. NONE of them supports Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Femiwilli: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

You are a lousy liar. I have Itsekiris in my extended family and among my friends. NONE of them supports Biafra!

na only Itsekiri extended family, u r related to kanu himself.

ODE grin
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Chiedu4Trump: 1:25am On Jul 24, 2018
potoX:

u r nothing but cowards.

U sent an army against an indiviual, it shows the respect & fear u have for him.

U r too cowardly to face him on ur own, UNITY BEGGARS grin
Femiwilli:

I beg no mind am, make dem face dem barren north and leave us.
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 1:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Femiwilli:
na only Itsekiri extended family, u r related to kanu himself.

ODE grin
Anuofia! Onye iberibe. It is paining you that my grandfather's brother and some of my uncles, married Itsekiri women. Ekwensu like you still has mouth to talk.....

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Femiwilli: 1:37am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

Anuofia! Onye iberibe. It is paining you that my grandfather's brother and some of my uncles, married Itsekiri women. Ekwensu like you still has mouth to talk.....
Ode u can publish what u like.
U r not delta, so it's not ur Biz.

Na ur cuz na Kanu himself, ode grin

Bayelsa Senator has already said that Biafra will rise again.

Better start thinking of how to survive in ur barren north oh. grin

We are going with the Biafrans. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Femiwilli:
Ode u can publish what u like.
U r not delta, so it's not ur Biz.

Na ur cuz na Kanu himself, ode grin

Bayelsa Senator has already said that Biafra will rise again.

Better start thinking of how to survive in ur barren north oh. grin

We are going with the Biafrans. cheesy
Who cares about your "we?" And who is bothered about Kanu, except you? As long as the Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Edo, Ikwerre and other non-Igbo Niger-Delta ethnic groups are not involved in your "we," nobody gives a damn. Hehehe...... cheesy

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Nawa4nl: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who cares about your "we?" And who is bothered about Kanu, except you? As long as the Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Edo, Ikwerre and other non-Igbo Niger-Delta ethnic groups are not involved in your "we," nobody gives a damn. Hehehe...... cheesy

Listen and listen good.

We the Niger Delta stand with IPOB and Biafra in general.
U have no say in our biz.

face ur North!

Those who never knew how evil u northerners are, are finding out now that u r simply evil.

We are all looking for leadership away from u evil people.
And have found the leadership as igbos.
So please leave us in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nISbd7AZn6k
Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Nawa4nl:
Listen and listen good.

We the Niger Delta stand with IPOB and Biafra in general.
U have no say in our biz.

face ur North!

Those who never knew how evil u northerners are, are finding out now that u r simply evil.

We are all looking for leadership away from u evil people.
And have found the leadership as igbos.
So please leave us in peace.

Which part of the Niger-Delta stands with you people? shocked Keep deceiving yourself, ozuor! cheesy

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by Chiedu4Trump: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2018
LaudableXX:

All these newspaper ur showing are propaganda, u can't get any Niger delta senator to deny Biafra as Bruce is calling 4 Biafra.

We all know ur lies.

Get a Niger Delta Senator to deny Biafra as Ben Bruce is supporting Biafra let's see grin

So fear Biafra. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZZqZIxRhgQ

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra! by LaudableXX: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
All these newspaper ur showing are propaganda, u can't get any Niger delta senator to deny Biafra as Bruce is calling 4 Biafra.

We all know ur lies.

Get a Niger Delta Senator to deny Biafra as Ben Bruce is supporting Biafra let's see grin

So fear Biafra. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / Gov. Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Quality, Accessible Healthcare / How Come He Is Wearing Mask- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.