Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate (41923 Views)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Fictional: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2018
modern day excuse for racism is an apology and a disappointment to the men who fought against racism in the old days.

leaders like Martin didn't die fighting for Someone's opinion about a black person they fought for the blacks to have a right to prove them wrong.

I mean modern day racism is almost laughable .

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by deafeyez: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
She must be punished
She meant it.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Adakintroy: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
You all always overreact. At least she apologise. honest or not.

Plus it a first time offense. Give her the benefit of doubt. If she really a racist, that behavior won't hide for long.

Chill please!

4 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Fictional: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2018
modern day excuse for racism is an apology and a disappointment to the men who fought against racism in the old days.

leaders like Martin didn't die fighting for Someone's opinion about a black person they fought for the blacks to have a right to prove them wrong.
l
I mean modern day racism is almost laughable .
calling her to be expelled ? really?
that's plain stupid , what about two Blacks insulting themselves ..why does it become racist when skin color is involved?

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by nairalanduseles: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69622031:
This is nothing.
What if she is right about her auto-correct?!
They both sounds so nice and courteous to each other.
It is the Aproko friend that puts this online that caused all the brouhaha!

Oan, not all of them are racist.......

how can triggerish change to niggerish .....don't be a fool been living in the states for 19 years she is definitely racist

4 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by sinkhole: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2018
If she has a Yoruba roommate, she would have been called "omo aje okuta ma mu omi" and if it has been a northern roommate, she would have been called "nyamiri"! So I really do not see any big deal about the "niggerish" thing

2 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by nairalanduseles: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Adakintroy:
You all always overreact. At least she apologise. Weather honest or not.

Plus it a first time offense. Give her the benefit of doubt. If she really a racist, that behavior won't hide for long.

Chill please!

u re silly no excuse for racism

2 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by mexzony: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Let's assume she wanted to type triggerish.does it make sense in the context of the sentence.just asking o

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by kevoh(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Actually my autocorrect/autosuggest keypad actually shows me Prince grin anytime I type Nigerian. Guess the idiot robot is also racist!

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by nairalanduseles: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! white people can not call black people Nigger but but black people calls themselves Nigger all the time!

Nigroes are confused!

Rubbish!!

shut up when we call ourselves niggas it is not derogatory it is more like brotherhood....

3 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by mexzony: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2018
I just tried to type triggerish to see if autocorrect will change it to nigegrish grin cheesy grin grin
Anyone with me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by RexTramadol1: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2018
The thing no b mistake

Buh no worry, call her Mutumu and say Na mutual benefit.
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by showafrica(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2018
Why una dey wail na? The racism between afonja, almajiri and ipob is worst than this na...
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

Auto-correct doesn't correct to "Niggerish" because it is not an English word or slang... it is a made up word. Auto-corrects only changes to actual words that are in the dictionary.
Alright.
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by nwabobo: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69622031:
This is nothing.

How can auto-correct correct a word to niggerish except she's been typing the word "niggerish" regularly on her phone.

3 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by BanevsJoker(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69622031:
This is nothing.

If not for yout BMC affiliation, I would have liked this your comment. Repent or perish.
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Reference(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2018
If the Nigerian (black) girl goes down this route she will lose focus and will not do well in the purpose she is there in the first place. This should never have become public. We all recieve all sorts of messages, contacts and communication that are not appropriate from time to time but it doesn't stop us from moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by adecz: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2018
undecided undecided

Whats the big deal about this ?

In Nigeria, our president even insults
the youth at international meetings.

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by fhorlar(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Whatever she meant to say or didn't mean to say, the fact is she apologized...evrybody pls MOVE ON
Good morning yall

2 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Adakintroy: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u re silly no excuse for racism

Even Courts acknowledge first time offenders.

Argue along lines of forgiveness in all things you do my friend. Everyone deserves a second chance. Give her the benefit of doubt. you too chill out!
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2018
Why are Africans so backward and silly?

The girl clearly didn't mean it and even if she meant it, so?

Over here in Africa we call ourselves nigger all the time, so why the fuss? Because she is white?

That's silly, we always try to claim victim all the time.

Total balderdash.

And why did the stupid girl share it online after she had apologized? That should be the underlying question!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2018
BanevsJoker:

If not for yout BMC affiliation, I would have liked this your comment. Repent or perish.
We believe everything in life is not about politics.
FYI, We don't need your likes ,
we don't make money here with that, we make money with (......... and .......).

For we like Buhari giving you headache, then take this.....
SAI BABA.
BUHARI TILL ANYTIME WE BEG HIM TO LEAVE.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT.

cheesy grin
Now, hit ya Big head on the wall!!

1 Share

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2018
nairalanduseles:

shut up when we call ourselves niggas it is not derogatory it is more like brotherhood....
brotherhood my ass!! grin you are one of the confused Nigroes! don't use the word full stop! otherwise don't complain when white folks call your hyporcritical ass Nigger!

2 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by derrydinny: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2018
utter crap, I don't take racism seriously especially when it is white against blacks, blacks always shade those blacker than them, especially in africa.... nigerians will abuse ghanaians, senegaleses and kenyans because of their skin but will shout and cry when abused by whites

do to others want you want them to do, besides that, the message wasn't bad concerning that black americans speak funny english

3 Likes

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
fhorlar:
Whatever she meant to say or didn't mean to say, the fact is she apologized...evrybody pls MOVE ON
Good morning yall
Even if she did not apologize, that is not an excuse for the girl to post the chats online.

We all say mean things to people why do blacks like to capitalize on racism and claim victim all the time
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2018
derrydinny:
utter crap, I don't take racism seriously especially when it is white against blacks, blacks always shade those blacker than them, especially in africa.... nigerians will abuse ghanaians, senegaleses and kenyans because of their skin but will shout and cry when abused by whites

do to others want you want them to do, besides that, the message wasn't bad concerning that black americans speak funny english
Very very true!
Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by MuttleyLaff: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69622031]This is nothing.

[/quote]

[quote author=mexzony
:
I just tried to type triggerish to see if autocorrect will change it to nigegrish grin cheesy grin grin
Anyone with me? grin grin

EmmaFitBody:
I typed Triggerish and I got two suggestions: Triggerfish and Triggered. Triggerfish. smiley

nwabobo:
How can auto-correct correct a word to niggerish except she's been typing the word "niggerish" regularly on her phone.
It is highly unlikely she is right .
If she's right, then it can easily be reproduced to show the auto-correct/auto-suggestion kicking in

EmmaFitBody there just proved it

1 Like

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

It is highly unlikely she is right .
If she's right, then it can easily be reproduced to show the auto-correct/auto-suggestion kicking in

EmmaFitBody there just proved it
You may be right too bro.
We respect your view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate by stiles009(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69622031:
This is nothing.

she's not. No phone, not even China phones will add an offensive slur such as "nigger, motherfucker, Bleep to their dictionary.. you can try and see if any phone will auto-complete such words on ur phone.

but its like you said, she meant well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only / 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.