Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (32506 Views)

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Dr Alex Otti Declares His Plans For Abia State (APGA / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ositaizu(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alex Otti, today declared to contest for the position of the Governor Of Abia State.

Abians in their numbers gathered today, Friday, 20th of July trooped to Ngwa High School, Aba in Abia State for the Official declaration of Dr. Alex Otti to contest for the Office of the Governor of Abia State, under the Political Platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)

Read more: http://enigeria.com.ng/dr-alex-otti-declares-to-contest-the-abia-state-governorship-race

L

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by udoka55555: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
nice

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Africonji: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dead on arrival. Alex Otti is a big joker. No vacancy in Abia till 2023. OVI is doing well so no need for fake change like Bukohari. OVI till 2023. cool

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
The eagle has landed.

Ikpeazu na extention of punishment to abia state.

Alex OttI we love you!!!

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by amaniro: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
abians support you. Ikpeazu has failed us. Otti we need you.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by globemoney: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:
Dead on arrival. Alex Otti is a big joker. No vacancy in Abia till 2023. OVI is doing well so no need for fake change like Bukohari. OVI till 2023. cool
Africonji you again? This was how you took Peter Obis money and deceived him that he had political value to install a governor in Anambra. If anything, Ikpeazu should run far from you. And yes, APGA is taking over Imo and Abia

65 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Sylver247: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

To hell with you and ur OVI. Who una epp?

36 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by deboysben(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
This Time around pdp is no more at this central to rig election for Okezie Ikpeazu

#Team apga

#teamalexiotti

For better Abia state

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Africonji: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
globemoney:

Africonji you again? This was how you took Peter Obis money and deceived him that he had political value to install a governor in Anambra. If anything, Ikpeazu should run far from you. And yes, APGA is taking over Imo and Abia

Get away there. OVI is doing well so why the fake change campaign? You think Abia is like Anambra where Obiano spent billions to bribe and buy his reelection? You will be shocked. No room for opposition in Abia. Ngwaman must complete his 8-years like the rest before him. After that Otti and APGA can try their luck. Nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by globemoney: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

Get away there. OVI is doing well so why the fake change campaign? You think Abia is like Anambra where Obiano spent billions to bribe and buy his reelection? You will be shocked. No room for opposition in Abia. Ngwaman must complete his 8-years like the rest before him. After that Otti and APGA can try their luck. Nonsense.
Peter Obi is still looking for you to refund his social media campaign fund he wasted on you. Mention one project started and completed by Ikpeazu to deserve a second term besides Ikpeazu is governing on a “stolen mandate.” You fought against the reelection of obiano who performed more that all Abia governors joined together in the history of the state but campaigning for Ikpeazu? You are nothing but a hungry hack tongue

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by bestview: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abia people don suffer, they have gathered to take their destinies in their hands. This is not even campaign yet cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Africonji: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sylver247:

To hell with you and ur OVI. Who una epp?

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by bestview: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
From 1999 till now Abia is yet to have a governor. The truth is that the people wanted to elect their true leaders but on each occasion the people were robbed. It happened in 1999, it repeated in 2003. In 2015, Abia people swore to vote out the dynasty of Orjis but yet again failed under the sophisticated rigging of Orji dynasty and Ikpeazu came on board and continued the under development. Abia state has suffered enough, it is time to liberate the state.

globemoney:

Peter Obi is still looking for you to refund his social media campaign fund he wasted on you. Mention one project started and completed by Ikpeazu to deserve a second term besides Ikpeazu is governing on a “stolen mandate.” You fought against the reelection of obiano who performed more that all Abia governors joined together in the history of the state but campaigning for Ikpeazu? You are nothing but a hungry hack tongue

19 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Xander85: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
deboysben:
This Time around pdp is no more at this central to rig election for Okezie Ikpeazu

#Team apga

#teamalexiotti

For better Abia state

True, but don't think because PDP isn't in control at the centre that Ikpeazu and his thugs wouldn't try to rig it! The default setting of most Nigerian politicians is to rig, and then tell the opponent to go to court!

It's basically up to Abians to vote for quality and intimidating antecedents over emotions and tribal considerations! They shouldn't fall for that 'it's been zoned to and the turn of Ngwa' stunt that was pulled on them in 2015!

10 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by chosenchild: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Since 1999, Abia State has not gotten a Governor.

Personally, I prefer Ogar to Otti. I have been to Uturu (Ogar's hometown) and I have seen and heard about his philanthropic gestures in his hometown. Otti, I haven't known other than being a former Bank Boss.

PS: Alex Otti was a Diamond bank boss.

I only stated my choice but I am not an Abian, politician or campaigning for anyone. After all, most people seek political office to enrich themselves the more.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by horsepower101: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
I really want APGA to take over Abia.

11 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naso, its going to be hot

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by BabaIbo: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
I know this thread is about Abia.

My own is how Imo state will be good again I don taya for the kind leaders wey Imo State get

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abia state and old ugly governors are like bread and butter.
check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
I LIVE IN UMUAHIA...IKPEAZU CAN'T WIN ABIA SOUTH(ngwa) AGAIN

9 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thought these people want Biafra land, or they've forgotten already grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
The man that was robbed at the last election.

Abia people loves him mostly his people from Arochukwu

8 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

Doing well building infrastructure while civil servants are dying of hunger?

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
i just love abians, i served der. ochendu show dem pepper dem still vote am. mr otti go back to ya bank job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by fergie001: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:
Since 1999, Abia State has not gotten a Governor.

Personally, I prefer Ogar to Otto. I have been to Uturu and I have seen and heard about his philanthropic gestures in his hometown. Otti, I haven't known other than being a former Zenith Bank Boss.
Diamond bank
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by blackaxe78: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
PDP owns Abia. APGA is dead.

If power must change. APC will be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
You are mad and your stupid ngwa people are hopeless

You bastards have sold all your lands and you are here talking nonsense ..tell hard working men that developed your state that they should leave

You see how stupid you are fool?

Your stupid OVI sleeps with girls that are old enough to be his daughter

I hope you know he drinks and vomit on himself

Abia state is the home of mad people hope you know cause I see mad people every where

Abia state is the dirtiest State in Nigeria hope you know

Which project has your stupid OVI completed?

7 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by zillazilla: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
IVO is doing well, ngwa man must finish the 8yrs period

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.