Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (130980 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Wedding Photos: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo’s Son, Tomi Weds Dorothy In Style / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by thameamead(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2010
otilowaju:

Really Since you know what they do and how they do it why not go ahead and do likewise? Or, you don't need money?. Please, don't generalise. There are pastors and there are pastors. I rest my case. [s]I didn't want to come to this (Religion) Section in the firstplace. It's too full of arguments and insinuations[/s][sup][/sup].

Why would I want to con people, these so -called pastors are con artisits, they are not different from those 419 & yahoo yahoo guys. I want proof of the cancers they have cured with medical evidence. Could you tell why all they seem to do is acquire wealth, send their kids to Buckingham University, buy lots of buy to lets apartments in thamesmead and greernwich, buy half a million pound town house outright ,fly businessclass, hang out with corrupt politicians. Am waiting impatiently for the day when these wuru wuwu pastors will build a school for the under priviledged. I hope there is a special place in HELL for them to burn.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by mikeapollo: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Folks,

It is highly disgusting the way some so called pastors play God over the ministry of other pastors. Who gave Ashimolowo or the PFN the right to judge, condenm or even fight for God?
The Bible and Salvation are spiritual issues, not logic. God does not work accordcing to logic. To ask for TB Joshua's pastor or mentor as an evidence of his Christianity or ministry is just silly and stupid. It shows the ignorance of these so called pastors. Who pastores Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah and Johhn the Baptist? Even Saul was arrested and converted to Paul by God Himself, not by man.
The Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. The fruits of the Holy Spirit does include the spirit of jealousy, hatred and rivalry that is deeply entrenched in the hearts of the Pharisees Federation of Nigeria(PFN).
A prophet will always cause the rising(of those who believe his message and do the will of His God) and the falling of those who condemn and speak against his anointing.
TB Joshua is the nemesis of the fake pastors in PFN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by bayode1st(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
Everyone needs to be very careful in the way and manner we address any man of God. Are we to determine who is real or fake, when we are serving a living God who can fight for Himselt. Remember the man who wants to help the ark of God not to fall in the Bible, he DIED doing so. please allow God to judge. To me Prophet T.B. Joshua is a man God as sent for this Generatn. This is the more reason why no man can explain his life, cos the ways of God are diff from man's. God himself is a unexplainable. THX!
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2012
If God had to consult A before calling B, A will say cut his leg

As for pastor Mathew, am suprise he is not able to hear from God that TB J is real

As for me, am born again and i dont have a testimony. So who are u to say that
becos i do not have a testimony i am of d devil?

keep joking men,

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by OlayinkaBabalo: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
I just want to thank God almighty father for the life of T.B Joshua, for sending him to solve the the problems of his love ones. Who are we to question the work of God? I think the problem with other Pastors, GO, man of God or whatever they call themselves is simply "Jealousy" which they need to be delivered of. So many bad things was said about Pro. T.B Joshua in the past and up to this present moment devil is still using them to rubbish but thank God almighty father for creating this media "EMMANUAL TV" all over the world that let people discovered the truth.This Ashiomolono pastor or what ever he might call himself should never be the one that will open his mouth to say bad things about any man of God. Ashimolono and other pastors that believe in saying negative things about T.B Joshua, you all rooted from evil foundation and unless you are delivered you will never see the light.For SCOAN (synagogue church of all nations) the "BEST IS YET TO COME", If you cannot beat SCOAN in all the wonderful things happening there then you are welcome to join them, EMMANUEL!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by olivegirl(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] whaT ever U are, that what U see. Jeremiah was called fr0m de w0mb, jesus nk0. Jesus said mani seek 4 what we see bt they c0uld nt . JesUs was accused 0f getting p0weR fr0m bezUzabel. Fear and unbelive makes de living 2 belife in w0lfs.all p0wer bel0ngs 2 jeh0vah. Satan has n0 P0wa bt disTr0, steal and kill.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by cescky(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Judge not so you shall not be judged ............Jesus always shied away from judging, i think his disciples should love more

God requires only two invincible and intangible thing from you, faith and love..... love is the fulfilling of the law kiss
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by jaysm(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Na wa o, pastor shine ur shine and let TB.Joshua shine his shine! No matter what u do u can never be like another person. Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by weelittlehouse: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
I am a cameroonian and we have always believed that great men of God come from Nigeria. most often we the Anglophones boast of men of God from Nigeria but when it comes to them criticising each other I feel like someone wants to be seen . from whence come emulations amognts u? is salvation now based on human judgements and who our pastor is or not? i started watching matthew but when I watched emmanuel tv I forgot, i became so adicted to the simplicity, extra humility and generous xter of seniour pr Tb Joshoua. His works have outpast all the theologians who spend time perecting their grammars andwearing coats and riding in porsh cars, marrying people's wives and divorcing at will.
do not judge TbJoshua's background because God does not look at your past to determine ur future. i am not so versed but the little I know of Zacheaus, mathew, , Saul of tarsus is a pure example. u may not seem to understand his educational background but I bet u some people have situations that they themselves fear to recount less they be termed liars but which is the absolut truth. jesus said that those who believed in Himm will do more than he did... why do u think only satan can do miracles and not Jesus who should have scatterred his gifts to the sons of men by now?
vraiement, I am so ashamed that instead of fighting the devil men will stoop so lw to expose their ignorance and jealousy openly with silly subjects as to show me ur pastor or mentor and i will say u know God. I have read about Chris Okotie and his background. I am in way judging but even a baby can tell that he is indecent and his xtain are prayign for him to change. but his pastor is known. a man cannot mentor a man to be a man of God. Only the Lord himslef inspires his servants any time and anyho he wants. i have more to say but i need to stop here. show me your faith and i will show u my faith and works. stop being jealous of the man who has never said anything bad to the ravenous cheepclthed wollves that want his life.
Bisola tried to sabotage the man of God with her false quotations and failed. If I were TB Joshua I would never say a word about all these intellectual or theologians who have empty words. God has chosen TB JOSHOUA as the endtime prohet and all the cameroonians believe and love him... people should lay down their prideand jealousy and learn meekness from this man.
by ur fruits we shall know u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by MIDAS43: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Brethren,please remember we are all Body of Christ Jesus and no member of the Body is less honourable.Let a Teacher Remain a Teacher: a Miracle worker remain a Miracle worker:a Healer remain a Healer etc as set out in 1 Corinthian 12vs 27-31 until the Day of Judgment when every works shall be tested by Fire.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
weelittlehouse: I am a cameroonian and we have always believed that great men of God come from Nigeria. most often we the Anglophones boast of men of God from Nigeria but when it comes to them criticising each other I feel like someone wants to be seen . from whence come emulations amognts u? is salvation now based on human judgements and who our pastor is or not? i started watching matthew but when I watched emmanuel tv I forgot, i became so adicted to the simplicity, extra humility and generous xter of seniour pr Tb Joshoua. His works have outpast all the theologians who spend time perecting their grammars andwearing coats and riding in porsh cars, marrying people's wives and divorcing at will.
do not judge TbJoshua's background because God does not look at your past to determine ur future. i am not so versed but the little I know of Zacheaus, mathew, , Saul of tarsus is a pure example. u may not seem to understand his educational background but I bet u some people have situations that they themselves fear to recount less they be termed liars but which is the absolut truth. jesus said that those who believed in Himm will do more than he did... why do u think only satan can do miracles and not Jesus who should have scatterred his gifts to the sons of men by now?
vraiement, I am so ashamed that instead of fighting the devil men will stoop so lw to expose their ignorance and jealousy openly with silly subjects as to show me ur pastor or mentor and i will say u know God. I have read about Chris Okotie and his background. I am in way judging but even a baby can tell that he is indecent and his xtain are prayign for him to change. but his pastor is known. a man cannot mentor a man to be a man of God. Only the Lord himslef inspires his servants any time and anyho he wants. i have more to say but i need to stop here. show me your faith and i will show u my faith and works. stop being jealous of the man who has never said anything bad to the ravenous cheepclthed wollves that want his life.
Bisola tried to sabotage the man of God with her false quotations and failed. If I were TB Joshua I would never say a word about all these intellectual or theologians who have empty words. God has chosen TB JOSHOUA as the endtime prohet and all the cameroonians believe and love him... people should lay down their prideand jealousy and learn meekness from this man.
by ur fruits we shall know u

Brother, follow no MAN

Follow JESUS not T.B Joshua.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by GHmaanarh: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=maedan]

Still looking for the "testimony" in his story. I'm not saying he is fake either, or that he has to follow any one's formula of salvation.

Do u listen to urself wn u write? How cn u cast such slurs, u dont nid to state ''fake'' for us to noe wat ur sayn! I hear u nigerians nd its laughable, com to Ghana and mention TB Joshua nd u will see de kind of respect associated wid him. Shame on all of u nigerians hu spite TB Joshua, God is watchn!!!
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by alooranka: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
I thank Bishop Ashimolowo for his scholastic analysis of God's ways. I only hope he will also remember "Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? (1 Corin 1v20) and "He leads rulers away stripped and makes fools of judges"(Job 12v17).Apostle Paul had no church
The man of God (senior Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua) has 3 groups of enemies nameley:
1. Those who want to be like him but cannot and shall not( I likened them to the high priest, saducees and pharisees who were jealous of Jesus Christ)
2. Those whose attempt to see him personally(because they think highly of themselves) for spiritual help failed and have therefore retort to hating him and indeed scandalizing him
3.Those who never liked him ab initio

From all these, the Lord will deliver him.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by GHmaanarh: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2013
how can dis pastor Ashimolowo say dis what makes him think he is any better? Preaching has become a major foreign exchange earner for Nigeria, instead of convicing these islamist militants to turn to christianity you move around the world in jets with the claim of evangelising. those who need evangelism arre right under your noses! Gheana will never be like Nigeria and our pastors will keep on excelling in making sure we have peaceful coexistence among us as Ghanaians.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by Lamkay: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
I have respect for men of God including TB Joshua And Ashimolowo.Ashimolowo was able to mention the spiritual father of pastor Adeboye but forgot to mention the spitball father of that person.Everything in life has begining and the end.TB Joshua may be the beginning of his own method of God's calling. just like the olding days pastors, we saw prophesies, healings,deliverance and a lot of powerful preachings from TB Joshua.If the healings are fake , are the deliverances fake? if the prophesies are fake, are the powerful teachings fake? if all these are considered by Pastorg Ashimolowo to be fake, then let him use His Godly Spiritual Power to reveal and expose Him( Joshua) rather than mere and ordinary talk .I once admire Ashimolwo but Him criticizing TB Joshua makes me to doubt His genuine as man of God.
A living Dog is better than a dead lion.if TB Joshua is a fake or satanic and the power being used to heal, prophesied, delivered is demonic .Sir, is it not better than your own so call power of God that could not even heal headache or notice the presence of demon possessed member of the congregation .At least if you can recognize TB Joshua as fake or demon possessed you should be able to identify some among your members that are possessed and probably deliver them but unfortunately I have not witness one. Sir, why are you so much concerned about Prophet TB Joshua ? We have not seeing you giving anybody one Kobo neither were you talk about the neglect in the society. Is it for the demon possess pastors?
Sir,many don't read Bible but actions of men of God,can you win souls to the kingdom of God with your actions and talks? Do you know how many of your members that go to TB Joshua for assistance? Try to find out you will be amaze .THANKS. Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by Bolurx(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2013
searchcorp: thanks for posting that auto biography of T.B. Joshua, i so much love that man, when Joseph Ayo Babalola was alife, white men called him fake and didnt believe in his ministry as a matter of fact anytime they interview him, they go like they cant even understand him. but now he is dead and respected., maybe T.B.Joshua would be respected when he is dead.

but for me, i m so loving him, i ll like to be like him someday.

and just incase somebody would wanna talk - i m not even his church member but i am forever a xtian, and never an accuser of the brethren, God warned me not to ever say anything false about any xtian,

Don't forge nonsensical stories to support your opinion. No white man ever opposed Apostle Babalola's authority and divine call. It was the issue of divine healing that made the fellowship of old split away from the white men's theology. Find the Truth, bro.

I Rep CAC!
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by donnie(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hehehehe.
. . penticostals and the
problems they create in christianity. How does one's pastor determine
the genuiness of his/ her calling? Mtcheeew. . . Tell that to your
confused disciples, not me. Okay who was Judas' Pastor? Jesus right?

So because he attended Catholic church and Anglican, he does not have
testimony ni? Did he not speak of how he had a conciousness of God from a
tender age? Or you dont think it is possible for a child who is exposed
to godly environment to develop such a relationship with God that it is
difficult for him to say when exactly he got saved?

Oya tell me... when did John the baptist get born again? He was filled
with the Holy Spirit from his mothers' womb.

When did Mother Theresa get born again? Who was her revend father abi
Mother supreme?

What about St. Francis of Asisi who's examplary Christlike life shook
the authorities of his day? When did he get born again. . . who was his
mentor?

St. Patrick Nko? He too was a catholic yet we read of the mighty signs
and wonders which God did through him. Who was his mentor? Did you hear
that he attended RCCG or was a member of so-called PFN?

You can decive others but you cannot decieve some of us with those
terminology you penticostals hide behind to commit the attrocities that
you commit.

If you like, blow grammer from now till Jesus comes; if you dont have
power, you dont have.

All God desires is a pure sincere heart that believes in which he will
pour his Holy Spirit and fire.

On the last day, many will be surprised.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by Elmos: 1:07am On Oct 01, 2013
kola oloye:

May i know who and who confirmed these and how it was done?
Every response to this post has failed to ask one pertinent question from Pastor Matthew Ashinmolowo,who based his assessment of another Man of God on the write-up by ordinary journalist, I guess as a man of God, that is someone who has direct link with God, he should come out and tell us what God says about T B Joshua, to know authenticity of a servant, the best person to ask is his master and not someone who is a layman in the field in question.

Till now no pastor in Nigeria has come out to say this is what God says about T B Joshua, all references are based on what someone else said about him, does it mean God has not talk to any of his men about this man call T B Joshua? For bible say men lie to another man. Or should we say our men of God can not hear God when he talk again, or should we say. They are not even know to God?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by image007: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Must everyone born into a christian home be lost into the world before born again.I think we should have those who believe naturally from childhood in the religion of there parent.The question to ask prophet tbjoshua is when did he have water baptism and who did that for him.....I think that is the only physical evidence you all need more.he has been able to give us some interesting thing about him
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by newspapers: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Not that im against any minister of God or anything. Who are we to judge? But a true minister of God must grow supernaturally. What many dont understand is, you dont just jump into supernatural growth, you walk into it with years of fellowship with God.
http://www.shiloh.com.ng/keys-supernatural-growth/ (these are some of the keys)
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by omopreciou: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2013
May the eyes of understanding of ALL be opened and may we know God intimately in order to know THE WAY. God be praised forever.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by kamkechi(f): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2015
The more they Criticise him, the more his ministry is growing!
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by nwakaibeya1: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old, that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this, that many humanbeings are pretenders and are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of this pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven, enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?can't you see, is it not those we call CHAMELEONS? Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders like pharoah we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth and was highly respected by people then and just like many respected and evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?NOTE AGAIN we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly?a wise man will always look well before he eats. Watch out sooner than later we will know who is telling the truth
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by GideonOmach(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
T.B Joshua and Ashimolowo are two people i dearly respect!
Ashimolowo is 5% right but 95 off on this one!
This is absolute carnality and immaturity to stand on magazines or public media to say things about a fellow in the vineyard..
The Bible exhorts us not to judge by appearances... Jesus according to Isaiah the prophet and the synoptic gospels didn't judge based on what his ears heard... he did handsomely and godly! so who's our mentor here if we evolve our own pattern or let our mixed feelings cloud vision and acuity!
no one has full rights in weighing, concluding and making a pronouncement on another fellow servant because they're not identified together!! mark.9:38-40...
Wasn't there that man who did miracles in Jesus' name and wasn't rebuked by Jesus? what was his reaction? he said not to rebuke him.... mark 9:38-40
Was there any figure indicating he got baptised as was the procedure then or for them?
Was Cornelius a certified Christian before Peter's quest towards him? why did God hear his prayers?

oh...!! you want him to come and stand and recite the conventional anthem/theme? that on thus day...... it mustn't be so?
I've come to learn that there are two ways to God in accordance to his Grace which he has bestowed!
He calls you or show you to himself!! to find him!! eg. Matthew and Zacchaeus

God doesn't give his spirit to the world except you have become a son.. if he isn't born again or saved, how will he be able to hear the spirit speak? how many demons have you heard managed people from childhood to become pastors? like how many people, demon possessed like him with all likeness?

If Ashimolowo should have anything to say, he should meet TB Joshua and relate his challenge towards him and lay hold of the truth Cristal deal!! not based on hearsays of magazines..

We'd all be tempted to conclude people on hearsay when we actually don't know them and except anyone become a friend to someone, they can hardly say what the truth holds with those people.. my humble appeal to men of God!!! stop being a scribe to your fellows like to Jesus because he is an authority questioning your judgements, stop being Zedekiah to micaiahs because he says the truth, Jezebel to Elijah because he stops iniquity and abomination.... draw closer, become a friend and let Christ rule and superintend!!!!
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
thameamead:

Why would I want to con people, these so -called pastors are con artisits, they are not different from those 419 & yahoo yahoo guys. I want proof of the cancers they have cured with medical evidence. Could you tell why all they seem to do is acquire wealth, send their kids to Buckingham University, buy lots of buy to lets apartments in thamesmead and greernwich, buy half a million pound town house outright ,fly businessclass, hang out with corrupt politicians. Am waiting impatiently for the day when these wuru wuwu pastors will build a school for the under priviledged. I hope there is a special place in HELL for them to burn.
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the messiah,Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the messiah Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God. The Light cannot be destroyed !
Today Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv. These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
mikeapollo:
Folks,

It is highly disgusting the way some so called pastors play God over the ministry of other pastors. Who gave Ashimolowo or the PFN the right to judge, condenm or even fight for God?
The Bible and Salvation are spiritual issues, not logic. God does not work accordcing to logic. To ask for TB Joshua's pastor or mentor as an evidence of his Christianity or ministry is just silly and stupid. It shows the ignorance of these so called pastors. Who pastores Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah and Johhn the Baptist? Even Saul was arrested and converted to Paul by God Himself, not by man.
The Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. The fruits of the Holy Spirit does include the spirit of jealousy, hatred and rivalry that is deeply entrenched in the hearts of the Pharisees Federation of Nigeria(PFN).
A prophet will always cause the rising(of those who believe his message and do the will of His God) and the falling of those who condemn and speak against his anointing.
TB Joshua is the nemesis of the fake pastors in PFN
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
image007:
Must everyone born into a christian home be lost into the world before born again.I think we should have those who believe naturally from childhood in the religion of there parent.The question to ask prophet tbjoshua is when did he have water baptism and who did that for him.....I think that is the only physical evidence you all need more.he has been able to give us some interesting thing about him
Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s people with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.” No other pastor in history has ever been so thoroughly scrutinized as today’s verified Prophet TB Joshua. History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua by martinosi: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
And we are still looking for an Answer....no one come into Ministry or into Christ from a Vacuum.....

Jesus Said they will be Many False Prophets and Teachers in the Last Days..performing wonders and signs
and not pointing people to Jesus as Lord and Saviour.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.