Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS (14056 Views)

Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu / Tribunal: Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Atiku, PDP / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by engineerboat(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
THE PDP GUBERNATORIAL FLAG BEARER FOR OSUN 2018, SENATOR ADELEKE, EXTENDS HAND OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS:

Senator Ademola Adeleke, the winner of the gubernatorial primary of PDP for the forthcoming 22nd September, 2018 governorship election has extended "hand of fellowship to ALL stakeholders" in Osun State, especially those that contested with him in the primary.

He also declares that they "are all winners" in what he describes as "brotherly contest".

This is contained in his appreciation statement released after his victory, which he personally signed.

The full appreciation statement reads:

"MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION

"My team and I give glory to God Almighty for this historic victory.

"I send a very big congratulations to everyone in the Osun PDP family. We have once again blazed the trail by demonstrating to all undemocratic forces how powerful the will of the PEOPLE can be. We have proved that PDP is a party of true democrats determined to take Osun people from poverty to prosperity.

"I must specially acknowledge the support and contribution of Hon. Albert Adeogun, Akogun Lere Oyewunmi, Professor Aworemi and Mr Olawale Rasheed; Aspirants that energized our campaign with their endorsements and active support.

"I congratulate Alh Fatai Akinbade, Rt. Hon. Bello Adejare, Mr Nathaniel Oke (SAN), Mr Kayode Oduoye, Prof. Durotoye, Mr Ayombo Adewopo, Senator Olasunkanmi Akinlabi and Senator Kolawole Ogunwale for their energetic campaign and mobilisation of our teeming party members.

"I congratulate Dr Akin Ogunbiyi and his hard fighting team for running a good and impressive campaign. It was a brotherly contest in our collective strive to redeem our state, It is therefore no gainsaying that we are all winners.

"My emergence as the governorship candidate of our great party marks the beginning of divine liberation of our dear people from repression and oppression.

"Today is a great Day! I thank TEAM IMOLE and our committed delegates for their steadfastness and undying passion.

"The end of phase 1 has come and the start of the great battle to fully liberate our people through the forthcoming general elections must commence.

"I commend and thank our Elders, Leaders and Party Executives from ward to the State level, especially our Chairman; Hon Soji Adagunodo for the robust management of this complex primaries election. It is now time for unity and I extend my hand of fellowship to ALL stakeholders. Please let us all work together in the best interest of our party and the good people of Osun who keenly and earnestly look up to us for their liberation and empowerment.

"Once again,congratulations to the PDP Family and the good people of Osun state."

Signed
Senator Ademola Adeleke
Osun West Senatorial District and PDP Gubernatorial Flag bearer, Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Therealev: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good move.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by joeace2020(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
dancing senator

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by tayo4ng(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Man way sabi, everyday gbedu for government house if he eventually wins the election.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by kayabd(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola isiaka all d way

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by frowland(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
extend that hand with some $$$
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by obowunmi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Time to chop money from the coffers of Osun state.

The people of Osun state seem to have survived all those years of Aregbesola without any salaries. Sadly, they will still vote for that demon again if he contested.

Suffering and smiling Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by fantasticone1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Imagine, the man is still campaigning with his brothers name and pictures. PDP should just settle the primaries issue and dump this man.

Akin Ogunbiyi is the man for the job!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by ALARAPE22(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Noted......
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by uker6: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Smart Move
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Metuh: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
fantasticone1:
Imagine, the man is still campaigning with his brothers name and pictures. PDP should just settle the primaries issue and dump this man.

Akin Ogunbiyi is the man for the job!!!!
Come and dump him with your mouth

You think you can just type poo from your one room and expect Osun people to listen to you abi? You are not serious

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Newpride(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pdp in Osun has produced the wrong candidate again and I’m disappointed Nigeria is going one party system.
Adeleke is going the way of Senator Boroffice of akoko land.
The idiot was voted not more than 6 month into red chamber and he has not said a word or contributed to anything since his inception in that chamber, the next thing for him is to become a governor.
The mumu man is taking advantage of the popularity of his late brother.
Do u think such dump head will understand the meaning of what it takes to be a governor?

PDP’s failure from now till 2019 is imminent.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Bustincole(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria is workin
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by almajiri101: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fear of the unknown wouldn't let you put his comedian looking picture.

Emergence of Ademola Adeleke as the guber aspirant further expose PDP impunity and money politics.

How on earth would a serious, focus and intelligent party choose a wayward lifestyle to contest against the ruling party.

His nude pictures and wayward lifestyle will soon be circulated on social media. I fear politicians

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by CharlotteFlair: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Newpride:
Pdp in Osun has produced the wrong candidate again and I’m disappointed Nigeria is going one party system.
The idiot was voted not more than 6 month into red chamber and he has not said a word or contributed to anything since his inception in that chamber, the next thing for him is to become a governor.
Do u think such dump head will understand the meaning of what it takes to be a governor?

But a certain durllapo is your President and heaven has not fallen.
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by hannysur8(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just go and loose the election, we don't want a dancing Governor in Osun, another Fayose in making

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Crocky23: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good one
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
hannysur8:
Just go and loose the election, we don't want a dancing Governor in Osun, another Fayose in making

Please don't judge him yet. Do that after he has spent 100 days as governor.

Send Bulk SMS for business and campaigns. - 100% Delivery Guaranteed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Newpride(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
But a certain durllapo is your President and heaven has not fallen.

Keep fooling urself, u will soon shout rigging after the election.
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by esosuo: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
This one wan to do fellowship he will not locate church undecided , osun people just waste that senate position he occupies because I no sure say he dey even go sitting talkless of knowing watin dey happen there his own is to be dancing mumu dance like person wen fermented palmy mix with him blood , another fayose in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by olahero(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bad market for Osun PDP, i won't be happy having this Adeleke as my representative at Red Chamber talk not of Governor of my whole state? Wrong selection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
grt move
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by johnnyvid(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
engineerboat:
THE PDP GUBERNATORIAL FLAG BEARER FOR OSUN 2018, SENATOR ADELEKE, EXTENDS HAND OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS:

Senator Ademola Adeleke, the winner of the gubernatorial primary of PDP for the forthcoming 22nd September, 2018 governorship election has extended "hand of fellowship to ALL stakeholders" in Osun State, especially those that contested with him in the primary.

He also declares that they "are all winners" in what he describes as "brotherly contest".

This is contained in his appreciation statement released after his victory, which he personally signed.

The full appreciation statement reads:

"MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION

"My team and I give glory to God Almighty for this historic victory.

"I send a very big congratulations to everyone in the Osun PDP family. We have once again blazed the trail by demonstrating to all undemocratic forces how powerful the will of the PEOPLE can be. We have proved that PDP is a party of true democrats determined to take Osun people from poverty to prosperity.

"I must specially acknowledge the support and contribution of Hon. Albert Adeogun, Akogun Lere Oyewunmi, Professor Aworemi and Mr Olawale Rasheed; Aspirants that energized our campaign with their endorsements and active support.

"I congratulate Alh Fatai Akinbade, Rt. Hon. Bello Adejare, Mr Nathaniel Oke (SAN), Mr Kayode Oduoye, Prof. Durotoye, Mr Ayombo Adewopo, Senator Olasunkanmi Akinlabi and Senator Kolawole Ogunwale for their energetic campaign and mobilisation of our teeming party members.

"I congratulate Dr Akin Ogunbiyi and his hard fighting team for running a good and impressive campaign. It was a brotherly contest in our collective strive to redeem our state, It is therefore no gainsaying that we are all winners.

"My emergence as the governorship candidate of our great party marks the beginning of divine liberation of our dear people from repression and oppression.

"Today is a great Day! I thank TEAM IMOLE and our committed delegates for their steadfastness and undying passion.

"The end of phase 1 has come and the start of the great battle to fully liberate our people through the forthcoming general elections must commence.

"I commend and thank our Elders, Leaders and Party Executives from ward to the State level, especially our Chairman; Hon Soji Adagunodo for the robust management of this complex primaries election. It is now time for unity and I extend my hand of fellowship to ALL stakeholders. Please let us all work together in the best interest of our party and the good people of Osun who keenly and earnestly look up to us for their liberation and empowerment.

"Once again,congratulations to the PDP Family and the good people of Osun state."

Signed
Senator Ademola Adeleke
Osun West Senatorial District and PDP Gubernatorial Flag bearer, Osun State.
engineer boat abeg change the picture. change it to senator ademola adeleke. thanks. moderator do the needful.
Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by RevenGeMission: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
After paying about 4 people 200 - 100M each not to contest, isn't that enough fellowship ?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS by johnnyvid(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Newpride:

the likes of you said all this things with alot of lies and propanganda, but at the end, he won the senatorial bye election. let me come and be going.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC: Electricity Tariff Hike Won't Affect The Poor / EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.