Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos (3909 Views)

Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by 99miles(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jesus is Lord over all...........
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by godliman: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
buharitill2023:
The man is great man,
Another apostle Paul whom God use mightily.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this kind of preaching by fulani killer herdsman.
Do you hold a phd in insultology?
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by newjosboy: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:
He is a terrorist

there are criminal and murderous tendencies in his actions and bloodline.

Fvck you men. So one cannot be a Christian in peace again. Why the hate for converts I pity your life.
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
newjosboy:

Fvck you men. So one cannot be a Christian in peace again. Why the hate for converts I pity your life.

Do I give a fucck about jos benue or middle belt.....whether they are Christians.....They are suffering the consequences of their past actions.......

They think they can connived with hausa fualni to murder innocent children, women and men...
Oga we don't give fucck for una...

All of u people are north....hausa fulani under arewa...with allegiance to caliphate....
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by deor03(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A video is currently making the rounds online featuring a Fulani man preaching to others publicly. In the footage, the Fulani indigene who is probably a christian - can be heard preaching about Jesus Christ whom he says he strongly believes in and is the only way out.

The man also said that all he is preaching about is written in his bible in Fulani language.

A Facebook user based in Kaduna state, Daniel Okpe, who witnessed the preaching himself, wrote on Facebook; What is the fight all about. Christ is Lord over all. I saw this myself... A Fulani man preaching Jesus Christ. Our Politicians should allow us to live in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/fulani-man-spotted-preaching-in-public-in-kaduna-state-photos-video.html

Watch Video HERE.

We all know little aout our country, there is a sizeable Fulani christian community spread across the north
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by newjosboy: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Do I give a fucck about jos benue or middle belt.....whether they are Christians.....They are suffering the consequences of their past actions.......

They think they can connived with hausa fualni to murder innocent children, women and men...
Oga we don't give fucck for una...

All of u people are north....hausa fulani under arewa...with allegiance to caliphate....

Now I know your dad had rabies before he got you conceived
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by Ingocof(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A video is currently making the rounds online featuring a Fulani man preaching to others publicly. In the footage, the Fulani indigene who is probably a christian - can be heard preaching about Jesus Christ whom he says he strongly believes in and is the only way out.

The man also said that all he is preaching about is written in his bible in Fulani language.

A Facebook user based in Kaduna state, Daniel Okpe, who witnessed the preaching himself, wrote on Facebook; What is the fight all about. Christ is Lord over all. I saw this myself... A Fulani man preaching Jesus Christ. Our Politicians should allow us to live in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/fulani-man-spotted-preaching-in-public-in-kaduna-state-photos-video.html

Watch Video HERE.

there are so many Fulani preachers outside there, this is not new, I know many of them
Re: Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
HE'S NOT FULANI

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Kano APC House Of Assembly Members Decamps To PDP (unconfirmed) / Juremi Foundation Commends Federal Government For Signing Disability Bill / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.