Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (62280 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
How Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe At Their Leader’s House – Sunday Igboho

An agitator for Oodua Republic, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has said he is not vying for any political position but trying to protect his fatherland from invaders.

Igboho had earlier given an ultimatum to herders to vacate Ibarapa area in Oyo State within seven days and also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to take Fulani herders out of Yorubaland.

The Oyo State Government has, however, commenced an investigation into Igboho’s threat.

Replying to critics, Igboho said, "They said I’m not in government and that I’m interfering in what does not concern me but I have intervened in what concerns me because I am a Yoruba son."

Igboho alleged that since the government has refused to protect its people, it is the duty of citizens to rise up to it.

He said the killing of the Yoruba people on their soil was what made him take up the challenge, in a video interview with BBC Yoruba.

"It’s not like I commanded the Fulani to leave our land or that I suddenly said something arbitrarily. For like two weeks now, these Fulani people in Ibarapa have been killing our people. Look at this Doctor Fatai, who went abroad for many years to work; he made his money, came back to his father’s village in Igangan, built farms and employed people to work with him. Fulani people ruined the farm for him, he approached the Seriki of the Fulani that this ought not to be, and they tied him and butchered him.

"There are many others like that; the Fulani people killed and kidnapped some. The least they accept as ransom is N7 million, N10 million, N11 million on our soil. This really hurts me and I said if I should keep quiet because it has not got to me or because I have those who are guarding me, how about people who do not have any form of protection?

"That was why I went there to ask the Seriki if this thing his men are doing is good. They have been living with us on our soil for years and we accommodate them. I was talking to the Seriki and one of his men pointed a gun at me. I collected the gun. Another one brought out an axe, we collected it. Another one brought out another gun and shot at me. I told them I was not there to fight but to tell them that if they would not find a lasting solution to the problem of kidnapping and killing, they should leave our land."

Igboho said he is not fighting a war but only asking the Fulani to leave.

"This is not a religious war, what’s my business with Islam or Christianity, I am after the peace of Yoruba people," he said.

Igboho said he was being threatened but was confident that if he should die, it would be for a just cause as he was fighting for his rights on his fatherland.

He also stated that the monarchs in Yorubaland were solidly behind him.

"For days now, they have said they want to arrest me, they are sending messages that they will come for me but I am not scared because all the kings are happy with the move. They called me that they want the Fulani to go, they are only scared to talk so they don't get dethroned.

"When people were being kidnapped in Igangan, the king refused to talk. The herdsmen kidnapped the king’s child and demanded a ransom of N4 million. A time will come when these Fulani people will kidnap the king himself and ask all the villagers to pay a ransom."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/how-fulani-man-shot-me-another-brought-out-axe-their-leader%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%93-sunday-igboho

277 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Toosure70: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Akogun Odua. carry on jor

545 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by tooth4tooth: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
I salute this guy courage. He's fighting a just course. People are being drawn to the wall by these Fulanis. It is time to fight back. Kudos to Gov Akeredolu. Kudos to Sunday Igboho .

548 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Fantasticcc: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
hmmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by wearsandtrends1: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
All you need is valid cause and you make a leader...

I have Never heard his name before, but here is this guy saying he is fighting for all Yoruba interest

I like him....
Ama sign him

On a serious note though this guy is a refined Nnamdi KANU...

The govt don't have a case against this man
Its a legit cause

302 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by oladeebo: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
pointed gun on Sunday. this Fulani gone and gone too far. going is certain!

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
This guy should be courageous to sue for a country in Yoruba land.

The useless united country called Nigeria is a failed project.

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Kingofgods: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
The last statement about a time a king would be kidnapped by the fulanis and ask de villagers to pay ransom really got me...Sunday igboho...nnamdi kanu...de gods of our ancestral lands are wit u.

Imagine Kings are scared to work against de activities of de fulani janjaweeed cos they are afraid of being dethroned...I weep for my generations unborn if we don't stop dis tribal dominance from de sahel

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by olajizz01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Shame on coward Makinde, your mate speaks with boldness in Ondo,you are here threatening Igboho Osa that is greater more than your entire useless lineage.

Arrest Igboho and see what will happened in entire Yoruba land,useless coward.

No problem, go and import enough Fulani terrorists that will voted you in your second term if at all you finish your first term.

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Samunique(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
That was why I went there to ask the Seriki if this thing his men are doing is good. They have been living with us on our soil for years and we accommodate them. I was talking to the Seriki and one of his men pointed a gun at me. I collected the gun. Another one brought out an axe, we collected it. Another one brought out another gun and shot at me. I told them I was not there to fight but to tell them that if they would not find a lasting solution to the problem of kidnapping and killing, they should leave our land."

Imagine

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Fahdiga(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. Fulani are more peaceful than violent IPOB

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by SouthNigerian: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
This Sunday guy don make my mind strong gan ni... start a militia group and I'll join at will to defend my Father's land against the invaders.

Kudos, Brave Sunday Igboho. You gat loyal followers and I am one of them.

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Asgard13: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
SouthNigerian:
This Sunday guy don make my mind strong gan ni... start a militia group and I'll join at will to defend my Father's land against the invaders.

Kudos, Brave Sunday Igboho. You gat loyal followers and I am one of them.

Olboy!

Yoruba ..

WALAHI IS OVER FOR TINUBU OLUMO AND HIS GANGS OF LOUT IN YORUBALAND ...

IGBOHO ALL THE WAY..

NEW YORUBA LEADER.. ALL FEAR IS GONE!

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by GamalNasser: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
If Buhari was doing his job there will be no Sunday Igboho

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by VirginFinder: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sunday Igboho:

"It’s not like I commanded the Fulani to leave our land or that I suddenly said something arbitrarily. For like two weeks now, these Fulani people in Ibarapa have been killing our people. Look at this Doctor Fatai, who went abroad for many years to work; he made his money, came back to his father’s village in Igangan, built farms and employed people to work with him. Fulani people ruined the farm for him, he approached the Seriki of the Fulani that this ought not to be, and they tied him and butchered him.

"There are many others like that; the Fulani people killed and kidnapped some. The least they accept as ransom is N7 million, N10 million, N11 million on our soil. This really hurts me and I said if I should keep quiet because it has not got to me or because I have those who are guarding me, how about people who do not have any form of protection?

"That was why I went there to ask the Seriki if this thing his men are doing is good. They have been living with us on our soil for years and we accommodate them. I was talking to the Seriki and one of his men pointed a gun at me. I collected the gun. Another one brought out an axe, we collected it. Another one brought out another gun and shot at me. I told them I was not there to fight but to tell them that if they would not find a lasting solution to the problem of kidnapping and killing, they should leave our land."

Igboho said he is not fighting a war but only asking the Fulani to leave.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by VirginFinder: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
olajizz01:
Shame on coward Makinde, your mate speaks with boldness in Ondo,you are here threatening Igboho Osa that is greater more than your entire useless lineage.

Arrest Igboho and see what will happened in entire Yoruba land,useless coward.

No problem, go and import enough Fulani terrorists that will voted you in your second term if at all you finish your first term.

Makinde may just be a coded supporter of Igboho. cool

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by VirginFinder: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Even Buhari knows his people have messed up big time. Hence, he is silent on this one. embarassed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by fitzmayowa: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is just crazy, he went to talk to their seriki and they decided to attack him, while makinde is very quiet about the situation...

I think it's high time the state governors follow in the foot step of ondo state governor, all herdsmen should vacate the forest and if they muy do business in the southwest they should purchase a ranch for their herds...

They can't continue to use their own "legitimate" business to harm others doing their own legitimate business.....

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
I dey behind your back sir. Fulani and their allies will be put to shame.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by fitzmayowa: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
VirginFinder:
Even Buhari knows his people have messed up big time. Hence, he is silent on this one. embarassed

His silence will put his people in danger as a lot of youth will take up arms and start to arm the innocent and guilty amongst the Fulani's.....

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
If these fulanis wants to occupy the whole of Nigeria, they should let us know so we can know how to deal with the situation

Buhari won't be president forever, his tenure ends by 2023 and believe me, the country may become hot and unbearable for them

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by olajizz01(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
VirginFinder:

Makinde may just be a coded supporter of Igboho. cool
No, it was the other ways around, I watched you YouTube video of Igboho few minutes ago spitting fire on that coward.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by T9ksy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. Fulani are more peaceful than violent IPOB

Your warped opinion but am sure the people of Ibarapa will beg to differ.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Morningstarrr(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
If Buhari was doing his job there will be no Sunday Igboho
Buhari is a miyetti Allah patron, a Fulani and an illiterate. What do you expect of him?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by eagleu: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please, how do we support Sunday Igboho?
Whether you're Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, and Hausa, you should support him.
Thank God for Sunday!!!!

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kudos to Mr. Sunday Igboho.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
This was from an ipob member

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by forgiveness: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dem even shot you but you no die.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.