Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (47984 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by decatalyst(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
So there is blessing in beating grin

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Evergreen4(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
GHc 7,000 is over 500k. Nigeria is dead

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by wonderfulperson(f): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
GHC40,000= 2.9M Naira, chai is well with our economy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Randy100: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Time for others to follow her footstep. Find a policeman, look for his trouble and then get beaten and you automatically becomes a millionaire.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Diso60090(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
cry cry cry cry and SARS don batter us from January to December it even a letter of an apology given. Abeg who sabi road to Ghana shocked

Como Ghana here na you dey find who know road

My guy take bus from anywhere you dey to ogun state ship dey there wey dey go Ghana direct non stop
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
God used the police officer to bless that woman..God can do wonderful things in different ways..always trust in God.
I guess the painful beating was part of the blessing process

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by omoseth(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
God works in mysterious ways.My prayer for someone today is that...May that unfortunate situation you have found yourself in open the doors to your blessings.Can i hear an amen?
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lucky she. Grass to grace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by bettercreature(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
nwakibie3:
Popular Ghana radio station, Peace FM donated GH₵7000 thats over N500k [/b]to her for her medical bills and upkeep.

So far the assaulted nursing mother has received over [b]GH₵40,000 (2.9million)
cash donations

so the uselessness of our naira currency don reach this height
They manipulated their currency few years ago by cancelling out few zeros.The exchange rate is not our Major problem but our government.Go and ask the Japenese and the Koreans the importance of a weak currency.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by skallion7(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nahum777:
They will only tell her sorry in Nigeria. Stupid country.
You can as well give those assaulted by police money now. mumu
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by ijabiken1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Can u see how God works
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
the way you guys disrespect ppl on nairaland is totally annoying...you don't know me, and you have not met or seen me..cos we both are on nairaland..I forgive ur ignorance anyway.
He said the same thing.. He blast ur balls, u get N20M. Deal? As if person no get hard treatment, him no go get aids.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Diso60090(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
the way you guys disrespect ppl on nairaland is totally annoying...you don't know me, and you have not met or seen me..cos we both are on nairaland..I forgive ur ignorance anyway.

Who you epp?
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by nextstep(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
God used the police officer to bless that woman..God can do wonderful things in different ways..always trust in God.

Sigh... and the other 3,457 people that got beaten by police that day nko... Apparently God didn't hear their prayers... maybe next week's beating will do the trick wink
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by orobs93(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
santabassy:
nice

how person one take know say Una nor be SARS now Una done full dis site with advert to do business with Una dey fear me die
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
the most shocking thing to me there is that 7000C is now 500k. I remember when we used to make fun of cedis and how we'd laugh at Ghanaians saying if I change 1k to cedis I'd need Ghana must go to carry it... the most shocking thing to me there is that 7000C is now 500k. I remember when we used to make fun of cedis and how we'd laugh at Ghanaians saying if I change 1k to cedis I'd need Ghana must go to carry it...
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by emelda86(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
7000 Ghc = 500k

40,000ghc =#2.4 million

Nigeria which way

God punish that man that looks like ogwu azu...
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by emelda86(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
OneSentence:
the most shocking thing to me there is that 7000C is now 500k. I remember when we used to make fun of cedis and how we'd laugh at Ghanaians saying if I change 1k to cedis I'd need Ghana must go to carry it... the most shocking thing to me there is that 7000C is now 500k. I remember when we used to make fun of cedis and how we'd laugh at Ghanaians saying if I change 1k to cedis I'd need Ghana must go to carry it...

So u saw it too my brother e tire me....
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
This woman go turn prayer point for church o
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nahum777(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
skallion7:
You can as well give those assaulted by police money now. mumu
Your papa!
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by notoriousbabe: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
I will to be beated two
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by SOFTENGR: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
I'm happy to hear this.

However, I can't wait to see the useless policeman brought to justice.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
emelda86:

So u saw it too my brother e tire me....
the whole country tire me my sister
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by skallion7(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nahum777:
Your papa!
Is that what you can say. Thunder strike your worthless life there
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by grandstar(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
She is probably praying he beats her once more grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by omooajisnooni: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
May God punish our rulers calling themselves leaders. Amen!
See 40k Ghanaian cedis amounting to 2.9m naira Nigerian money. Igbeyin oni daa
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by galileeteo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ordinary 40k Ghanaian cedi is now 3m Naira.
Which way naija, Ghana of yesterday.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Allisonstvs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
cry cry cry cry and SARS don batter us from January to December not even a letter of an apology given. Abeg who sabi road to Ghana shocked
my brother u wan kill me with laf oo, lol Jan to Dec indeed
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
The police officer should be arrested and charged with assault and attempted murder.

Doing so will discourage the disgraceful behavior by africans in uniform and their "I am God" mentality.

If you're a Police Officer, you are nothing! Useless people!
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by bejeria101(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:

Same here! The abuse on nl is something else! And yet i wonder what their mods do.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by robinso01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gentlevin:
My brother no be every disappointment they bring blessing ooo.....

Some disappointment fit land u in front of Lion oooo......
really, I know you must be talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.