Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? (3260 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good day everyone, I hope this meets you well and so I'll just delve into the point.

I'm 23 years of age and never had sex or masturbate. This is true please, I hear that it's impossible to be a virgin as a guy and not masturbate, although very rare, it's not impossible. I am a testimony. I'm someone who doesn't touch his private unnecessarily (I just have respect for the thing), the few times I do are when I need to urinate or scrub during bath.

That aside. My main issue is that each time I have a wet dream (nocturnal emission), my sperm isn't white and thick like a normal sperm. It's clear and transparent. Although, this doesn't occur regularly (the wet dream, I mean) but each time it does(maybe twice in a month), the sperm quality is the same.

I have learnt to wake up during ejaculation or immediately after ejaculating and sincerely, it's always clear and not thick.

I don't know what this means, but is there a difference between the sperm after wet dreams and after sex?

Please no insults. Thanks.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
The men should be in a better position to answer this.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Yes ma.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by mimimile93: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:
Good day everyone, I hope this meets you well and so I'll just delve into the point.

I'm 23 years of age and never had sex or masturbate. This is true please, I hear that it's impossible to be a virgin as a guy and not masturbate, although very rare, it's not impossible. I am a testimony. I'm someone who doesn't touch his private unnecessarily (I just have respect for the thing), the few times I do are when I need to urinate or scrub during bath.

That aside. My main issue is that each time I have a wet dream (nocturnal emission), my sperm isn't white and thick like a normal sperm. It's clear and transparent. Although, this doesn't occur regularly (the wet dream, I mean) but each time it does(maybe twice in a month), the sperm quality is the same.

I have learnt to wake up during ejaculation or immediately after ejaculating and sincerely, it's always clear and not thick.

I don't know what this means, but is there a difference between the sperm after wet dreams and after sex?

I am 28yrs and I've never experienced wet dream before..

How is it like?

Elaborate please..

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Demogorgon(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
I think what you're releasing is prostatic fluid. Not so much sperm in it. Maybe thats why it's watery. But nothing to worry about though, you are ok

3 Likes

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Forzap: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
guy nothing do you no worries at all I experienced such too years back, you just need to fccck some pussi..sha use condom oo to avoid stories because your holy water Don over ripe

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Cholls(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
my sister we are not in better position yet open wide so we can position

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
I stopped reading when I got to this part !

sty1es:

I'm 23 years of age and never had sex or masturbate.

Don't you have books to read or a job to hunt for? Or are you content eating your mum's food at 23? You need to start planning for your future and spend less time on nonsense like this!

If your mind is preoccupied with rubbish like this mostly you have a very high tendency to be a rapist, child.molester or even an incest perpetuator

Be warned , our thoughts mold us

Be a man and get your mind focused on better things
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Gmajor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
First of all, sperm and semen are not synonyms. They mean different things.
Since you have only seen semen after a wet dream and not after sex or masturbation, it's safe to say that you did not see it immediately it was "released".
Normally, semen tends to liquefy after 10-20 minutes so I guess what you're experiencing is normal
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

I am 28yrs and I've never experienced wet dream before..

How is it like?

Elaborate please..

When we sleep, we dream. Most times, the content of our dreams are a reflection of our subconscious thought process.

Now wet dream is no different. Usually, when I experience nocturnal emission, my brain creates an avenue to release the pent up sexual tension. It does this when I'm aroused (those period I have hard on at night) during my sleep. I see myself having sex with a woman and most times, it's a white lady. I can't really explain in details how it feels but I do know that when I experience that, I wake with a wet boxers. It's not like some scene where I approach a lady in the dream, take her out on a date and sleep with her. No. I just see myself thrusting and then I ejaculate and when I wake, there's spermatozoa on my boxers.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by romenna: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Where r the wet dreamers.
I dnt knw shit abt wet dreams.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by mimimile93: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

When we sleep, we dream. Most times, the content of our dreams are a reflection of our subconscious thought process.

Now wet dream is no different. Usually, when I experience nocturnal emission, my brain creates an avenue to release the pent up sexual tension. It does this when I'm aroused (those period I have hard on at night) during my sleep. I see myself having sex with a woman and most times, it's a white lady. I can't really explain in details how it feels but I do know that when I experience that, I wake with a wet boxers. It's not like some scene where I approach a lady in the dream, take her out on a date and sleep with her. No. I just see myself thrusting and then I ejaculate and when I wake, there's spermatozoa on my boxers.

Well, I've never had sex in my dreams and never will.

Why have sex in dreams when women are cheaper in reality?

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:
I stopped reading when I got to this part !

Don't you have books to read or a job to hunt for? Or are you content eating your mum's food at 23? You need to start planning for your future and spend less time on nonsense like this!

If your mind is preoccupied with rubbish like this mostly you have a very high tendency to be a rapist, child.molester or even an incest perpetuator

Be warned , our thoughts mold us

Be a man and get your mind focused on better things

I'm sorry if you don't have a brain, it isn't my fault. I'm not your creator so don't make it obvious that you're different from those with functioning brain.

Will I be reading books 24/7? Will I also be hunting for job by this time? I'm sure you're a person who'll insult someone because he is eating. Are you so stupid that you've got no me time?? You don't have leisure periods or you're just looking for how to spill your anger.

Let me tell you, I am 23 years old, I've had times when sex were offered on a platter but I declined simply because I believe that if you can't bear the responsibility of a mistake that comes from sex (std, pregnancy), don't partake in it. If your mind is focused, you won't be on NL. Don't be stupid.

Why can't you people learn to think before commenting. You think I'll just come here if I want to be called a potential child molester. Watch yourself please and don't provoke a sleeping lion!

6 Likes

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Homeboiy: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga rush go down to the nearest ashawo house

Test run an olosho with condom and look the difference

OK on a lighter note
Your having a watery sperm with is tantamount to infertility
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Good for you then.

You won't know what sexual tension is when you started to have sex at 7 years. How would you?

Women are cheap you say? So why should I sleep with someone cheap when I'm not cheap? Besides, most men who think women are cheap have no standard, so they have sex with who can easily have sex with them. I have a standard sir.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Again I stopped reading when I got here

sty1es:

no me time??

What did you call it? Me time? Meaning it's your time? Not our time? Meaning it's your problem not our problem?

Following this logic please don't bring this sort of personal rubbish here again!

If you have nothing useful to post like new ideas, news, sports, tips for techies or something remotely more interesting like even a tutorial on how to comb hair just anything you post will be better than this pathetic attempt at attention seeking

Grow up! Be a man

Every other thing you wrote is iseles and ust serves torve my point that just maybe you are under medication for dementia

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gmajor:
First of all, sperm and semen are not synonyms. They mean different things.
Since you have only seen semen after a wet dream and not after sex or masturbation, it's safe to say that you did not see it immediately it was "released".
Normally, semen tends to liquefy after 10-20 minutes so I guess what you're experiencing is normal

On the contrary Sir, I see it immediately after its release. Most times, ejaculation is involuntary but I always wake when it feel my penis ejaculating. I have to change my boxers.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
Oga rush go down to the nearest ashawo house

Test run an olosho with condom and look the difference

OK on a lighter note

Your having a watery sperm
with is tantamount to infertility

Is it possible? I mean, I've never known a woman or masturbated before so there should be no cause for low sperm count. I would have loved to see a doctor but I just wanna know if people experienced it or are experiencing it so that I'll know if it's normal.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:
Again I stopped reading when I got here

What did you call it? Me time? Meaning it's your time? Not our time? Meaning it's your problem not our problem?

Following this logic please don't bring this sort of personal rubbish here again!

If you have nothing useful to post like new ideas, news, sports, tips for techies or something remotely more interesting like even a tutorial on how to comb hair just anything you post will be better than this pathetic attempt at attention seeking

Grow up! Be a man

Every other thing you wrote is iseles and ust serves torve my point that just maybe you are under medication for dementia

Go to YouTube, Tech section on NL, business section and get your new ideas. This is romance section.

Now get the fück outta my thread, I don't care!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by MrCork: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

angry
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Goddyss(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bro, you are normal. I have heard night emission several times, masturbated thousand times and had sex hundred times.

During night emission, the sperm is not semen but translucent fluid. What you released at that moment is very healthy if it's gummy thereafter.

The difference I have noticed between sperm (emitted involuntary while sleeping) and sperm emitted voluntarily is in the texture and colour.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by MrCork: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

..ok..so u looking for 23 year old man to masturbate on in nairaland. ..correct?.. u can't watch blue film? (Shake my head) undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Goddyss:
Bro, you are normal. I have heard night emission several times, masturbated thousand times and had sex hundred times.

During night emission, the sperm is not semen but translucent fluid. What you released at that moment is very healthy if it's gummy thereafter.

The difference I have noticed between sperm (emitted involuntary while sleeping) and sperm emitted voluntarily is that the former is the texture and colour.

Thanks so much for this. I got alerted when I read somewhere that the whiter the semen, the more sperm it contains. And that if it's clear(evidence of excessive masturbation or sex), it means low sperm count so I got scared oh. I appreciate.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Goddyss(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

Thanks so much for this. I got alerted when I read somewhere that the whiter the semen, the more sperm it contains. And that if it's clear(evidence of excessive masturbation or sex), it means low sperm count so I got scared oh. I appreciate.

You are good to go.

Maintain your celibacy before you brain gets rewired to seek for erotic pleasure like most of us.

One thing most peeps failed to realize is that human brain is naturally conditioned to yearn for three things: Safety, Food and Sex.

Safety: I you are passing a scene of accident, your brain would automatically or involuntarily look towards there to ensure it is safe. Same reason we become so agitated whenever we sense danger ahead.

Food: This needs no explanation.

Sex: The night emission explains it well. Your brain unconsciously brings up image of beautiful woman's unclothedness and sometimes make you feel thrusting sensation so that you release the sexual tension.

These are purely natural and can't be helped.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Goddyss:

You are good to go.

Maintain your celibacy before you brain gets rewired to seek for erotic pleasure like most of us.

One thing most peeps failed to realize is that human brain is naturally conditioned to yearn for three things: Safety, Food and Sex.

Safety: I you are passing a scene of accident, your brain would automatically or involuntarily look towards there to ensure it is safe. Same reason we become so agitated whenever we sense danger ahead.

Food: This needs no explanation.

Sex: The night emission explains it well. Your brain unconsciously brings up image of beautiful woman's unclothedness and sometimes make you feel thrusting sensation so that you release the sexual tension.

These are purely natural and can't be helped.

That's true Sir. Thanks once again. I'll heed to your advice.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

Go to YouTube, Tech section on NL, business section and get your new ideas. This is romance section.

Now get the fück outta my thread, I don't care!

Have you finished ?

Now go and do your home work

Olodo
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Mumin247: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what to do. There's this my female colleague at work. I like her so much. I think she likes me too. She touches me, play with me, starts conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me. We've kissed and hug before. Then i told her how i feel. That i like her and wana date her. She didnt say anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and she hates me. But each time i decide to stay away from her she will started coming to me. She wil want to talk to me. She even calls me to keep her company. Am confused. What can i do?
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Goddyss(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mumin247:
Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what
to do. There's this my female
colleague at work. I like her so much.
I think she likes me too. She touches
me, play with me, starts
conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and
hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me.
We've kissed and hug before. Then i
told her how i feel. That i like her and
wana date her. She didnt say
anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and
she hates me. But each time i decide
to stay away from her she will started
coming to me. She wil want to talk to
me. She even calls me to keep her
company. Am confused. What can i do?

If you value your job and have a strong work ethic, don't date a co-worker. As soon as you start, you lose focus at work and your productivity will be abysmal which will eventually put you in a black book.

My piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by mimimile93: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

Good for you then.

You won't know what sexual tension is when you started to have sex at 7 years . How would you?

Women are cheap you say? So why should I sleep with someone cheap when I'm not cheap? Besides, most men who think women are cheap have no standard, so they have sex with who can easily have sex with them. I have a standard sir.

Thanks for your input.

Explain the bolded please...
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by highpriestess: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

cheap things attract their likes.
No wonder you can zip down your trouser even at the sight of mad woman.

learn to disassociate yourself from your ilks and see life at different direction.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by imitateMe(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's very normal. The sperm you release during wet dreams doesn't contain neurotransmitters like dopamine, oxytocin and the like (from my experience), that's why it's clear and transparent.

When you masturbate, you release vital chemicals (neurotransmitters). I'm not sure if the same applies to sex. That's why masturbation is very dangerous, as the brain can differentiate between masturbation and sex.

Keep it up.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Explain the bolded please...

Okay, I'll put it in simpler terms.

When you see a lady -a seductive one- you'll get attracted and want to have sex with her because our eyes are conditioned to admire pretty ladies (for men), your brain releases chemicals that actuates your sexual organ in case sex may take place. If sex doesn't take place, the sexual urge over time tenses/builds up and eventually, you hear something like kongi has held him.

I've noticed that virgins (those who don't masturbate) do not experience this... Most a times, after a man starts having sex, if he decides to leave it for 3 months, the built up sexual urge will want to dissipate and that's why most can't bear it and resort to visiting brothels.

Now on the other hand, because the brain cannot ignore sex, food and danger, it makes up a way for that and that's when sex in the dream happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100L Female Unilorin Student Sextape Leaked Online [watch Video] / Re: / Man Strip Hooker Unclad, Attempt To Rape Her After Accusing Her Of Stealing 31k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.