Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) (28513 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
englishmart:
wait o, is she dead? I'm shocked

U know her?
Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why is fkk not carrying her coffin on his head na!I hope he will not blame pmb for her death.
Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by oruma19: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good inlaw. i like his commitment to family sha. person no de bad finish. lolz
emekabros2:
Here are photos from the burial ceremony of Fani-Kayode's late mother-in-law Madam Leticia Chikwendu held on 21st of July, 2018 in Abia State.Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer Barr. Ejiofor,Senator Abaribe and others were in attendance

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/photos-from-burial-of-fani-kayode.html
Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:

See how u guys are disappointing yoruba tribe. cry
On a burial topic

so how come you just concluded that I am a Yoruba man?, everyone that says what is not pleasant to Igbos is Yoruba
Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
I like Femi Kayode
Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ingocof:

so how come you just concluded that I am a Yoruba man?, everyone that says what is not pleasant to Igbos is Yoruba

There is 99% chance that ur yoruba..
U sound like them else , UV just been infected with afonjaitis disease. grin
Becoz they lack feelings.

I mean thats a stupid comment to make on a burial topic. cool

2 Likes

Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
tunjijones:
Is that brown roof am seeing in the 4th picture. Tot brown roofs are only in south west.

RIP mama.

Well, u spotted a brown roof in the midst of thousands of aluminum roofs on a rural setting and u r having orgasm, can we compare this rural community with ibadam d home of brown roof

1 Like

Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by PreciousBro: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
FFK be looking good one would mistake him for a true Igbo.
Re: Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) by unofficialapple: 3:30am On Jul 24, 2018
The skin bleaching of his wife doesnt have part 2. I think she did an extremely thorough job.

emekabros2:
Here are photos from the burial ceremony of Fani-Kayode's late mother-in-law Madam Leticia Chikwendu held on 21st of July, 2018 in Abia State.Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer Barr. Ejiofor,Senator Abaribe and others were in attendance

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/photos-from-burial-of-fani-kayode.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Former Kogi Governors Pledge Their Support For Dino Melaye / Buhari's Speech At The Energy Summit In UAE / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.