Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Letter To My Unborn Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Unborn Child (900 Views)

Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Unborn Child by IamAirforce1: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dear child, I've been so looking forward to your arrival .

So many things has changed since I and your mom (my girlfriend) confirmed you were on the way .
The feelings is great and everyday, I pray for you.

My dear son, I've worked so hard to make life easy for you .
A lot of things have been put in place to make life so Easy for you in this beautiful world .

I will give you quality education within or outside the country.

I've bought landed property in your name which I would hand over to you on your 18th birthday.

I've opened a fixed deposit account with Access Bank in your name but I won't disclose how much is in there right now or how much I would put in future in this accounts .. but I tell you something son, you're already a millionaire even before you're birthed .

My boy, I've worked hard all my life .
I took so many risks in this journey called life to better my life because where I come from we don't entertain fear.
As matter of fact, we don't think failure .
We can never ever think failure .
God has given us wisdom, it's our wisdom.
We can't lack wisdom.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

Son, myself and your Sweet mom (my girlfriend) have already decided that you would become a medical doctor in future.
And I hope you would like these idea my dear boy .

I LOVE YOU and your arrival won't only be a source of joy to me alone but to the entire country as a whole .

Smiles.

Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
2pac Ámáru Shakùr
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
You've already decided what your child will be(a medical doctor) while he's yet to be born, and obviously against his will. What makes you think he'd love the profession? So typical of Nigerian parents. And what's up with "Your sweet mother, my girlfriend?" that child won't be happy if he reads how you describe his mum.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by IamAirforce1: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:
You've already decided what your child will be(a medical doctor) while he's yet to be born, and obviously against his will. What makes you think he'd love the profession? So typical of Nigerian parents. And what's up with "Your sweet mother, my girlfriend?" that child won't be happy if he reads how you describe his mum.

Dis one think sey her opinion counts grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Respect everyone and fear nobody. Nobody towanibe nigba kan ko? Motivate your blooders while you Elivate yourself !!

I know you wants to be like your Daddy? and do the things that he did? Maybe very well or you want to do it slightly, Maybe even better cause you want to go greater. You must survive in all circumstances. For every level there is a different Devil !!

Some of your SOLDIERS ma snitch biti Judas !!
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by Biglittlelois(f): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Dis one think sey her opinion counts grin

It does count, if it doesnt you wouldnt post this on NL undecided
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by kalu61(m): 4:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Good to know you are preparing his future but detect to him want he does with life you are preparing for him. Very dangerous.
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by IamAirforce1: 4:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

It does count, if it doesnt you wouldnt post this on NL undecided
Mtchew
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by dubemnaija: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2018
What if the child dies at birth?
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child by Ximenez(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Dear child, I've been so looking forward to your arrival .

So many things has changed since I and your mom (my girlfriend) confirmed you were on the way .
The feelings is great and everyday, I pray for you.

My dear son, I've worked so hard to make life easy for you .
A lot of things have been put in place to make life so Easy for you in this beautiful world .

I will give you quality education within or outside the country.

I've bought landed property in your name which I would hand over to you on your 18th birthday.

I've opened a fixed deposit account with Access Bank in your name but I won't disclose how much is in there right now or how much I would put in future in this accounts .. but I tell you something son, you're already a millionaire even before you're birthed .

My boy, I've worked hard all my life .
I took so many risks in this journey called life to better my life because where I come from we don't entertain fear.
As matter of fact, we don't think failure .
We can never ever think failure .
God has given us wisdom, it's our wisdom.
We can't lack wisdom.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

Son, myself and your Sweet mom (my girlfriend) have already decided that you would become a medical doctor in future.
And I hope you would like these idea my dear boy .

I LOVE YOU and your arrival won't only be a source of joy to me alone but to the entire country as a whole .

Smiles.
It might be a little difficult for him to become a Medical Doctor if he's truly your son, that means he must have inherited your traits. I don't need to remind you how intellectually challenging it is to get into Medical school, stay in a medical school and graduate from a medical school. Just give the poor boy the clean slate he deserves and let him choose his own path. I know of few parents like that who tried to force their children to become what they couldn't be.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, 9nice Secretly Marries Us-based Woman Through Skype On Sunday / Foolishness Or Wisdom? / Take A Look At Brittany Renner's New N*de Photos (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.