Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Narrate His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrate His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS (297 Views)

Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrate His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yesterday after service I went to withdrew pocket money, just after I stepped out of the bank premises, two hefty men dressed in SARS uniforms called, In my unusual manner I went close to their vehicle and saw Hand cuffs, Walking talking and one Ak47, They oga asked if am a military guy, (maybe cos of my stature) I said no sir, He again asked me to identify myself which I did since am not a criminal, He asked for any means of identity which I gave them my school identity card and other means of identification, The oga now said, well they are looking for one military guy that has committed and offence and has been declared wanted, He is not satisfied with my explanation, they insisted is possible am the said military guy on the run and that They will take me to where I live for confirmation, as a good citizen I still said fine, no problem I entered their vehicle and started giving them direction of my address, on our way going the other one collected my phone that he want to see my recent calls and text messages, I unlocked the phone and hand over to him to check since my conscience we're clear. They drove half way and asked me to go down, I asked,sir, but we agreed to go the Estate where I lived and ask questions about myself so why are you asking me for come down from the car in the middle of the road where there is no one around? The answer I got was a very hot slap and a butt of the gun on my shoulder, that I should go down or they will waste me! I became helpless and come down from the vehicle and they zoomed off! They ran with my phone and my ATM card and was later told that they had withdrew everything in my account. ...it was a terrible experience for me but I have learnt one or two things and also give thanks to God who is my chief provider. While I gave them to God and moved on with my life, My very good friend who happens to be one of the best gal chirld Benue has gave birth has sent me money to get a phone this morning. I won't talk much about her today since she don't want publicity for now. Andy Anzah, Ayakpa Yuhwa, Jack Tee, Hastings Uhia, Adoo Gande Adoo-Gande Or-Kwande Ordedoo, You should should help me thank her but inbox pls. Lol

Re: Man Narrate His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
those bästard are every corner of the bank, when i get to bank my plan is to target one bike man when coming back whether i came for deposit or withdrawal, and i wont negotiate or talking trash with the bike man for them not to move near to me so i will tell the bike man this way and am off from the bank area.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Daughter’s Child To Reduce Her Burden, Says Pregnant Grandmother / Lady Narrates How Her Bike Man Set Her Up For Robbery / Devil Gave Me A Trip, I Thought She Was 15 - Reverend Father Who Raped 11-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.