Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Oshiomhole Asks PDP If They Actually Think He's Loosing Sleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Asks PDP If They Actually Think He's Loosing Sleep (262 Views)

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Asks PDP If They Actually Think He's Loosing Sleep by ify590: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
National chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has reacted to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) statement, saying he was licking his vomit after the ‘no loss of sleep’ comment on the Reformed-APC faction.

Oshiomhole told State House Correspondents who asked if he was indeed losing sleep, after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“You have seen me. Do I look like I’m losing sleep?”

Oshiomhole had said he could not lose sleep over the breakaway faction of the APC.

Reacting to the comment, Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP spokesman, said Oshiomhole dismissed R-APC yet went ahead to pay a nocturnal visit to Buba Galadima, its chairman, “in what appeared a fence-mending gesture”.

Details later… http://mognews.com/2018/07/23/oshiomhole-asks-pdp-if-they-actually-think-hes-loosing-sleep/

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Asks PDP If They Actually Think He's Loosing Sleep by bedspread: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Liar..... Nicodemus Oshimole the Visitor at Night
Re: Oshiomhole Asks PDP If They Actually Think He's Loosing Sleep by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

OUK Foundation Launches Loan Scheme In Aba / Ondo Prophet Nabbed For Defrauding Members With Immigration Jobs, Overseas Trave / Why Buhari Is ‘curse, Plague To Nigeria’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.