Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? (1128 Views)

Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole / Plot To Split APC Suffers Major Setback As Some Leaders Refuse To Join rAPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by midolian(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
The man is a factional disgrace cheesy

Wondering how he has survived death till date with this level of dumbness
Re: Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by madridguy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin
Re: Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by WATCHOVER(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
midolian:

I watched the program but I can't get your take on the matter
Re: Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Compare that man with ur father & ur entire generation.
When u are done u would know who is a disgrace...
midolian:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by midolian(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
WATCHOVER:

I watched the program but I can't get your take on the matter
if you watched the program as you claim, you LL know the man doesn't really know why he is doing what he is doing..For being a nuisance, he is getting attention from the media and he is enjoying it...to the extent he boasts about it

The interviewer was making jest of him and the hungry old man didn't know..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by midolian(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
DontBeStupid:
Compare that man with ur father & ur entire generation.
When u are done u would know who is a disgrace...
The thread was never created for hopeless, uncouth and unreasonable flattos grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Watching The Chairman Of rAPC Being Interviewed On Channelstv? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2018
LOL
After comparing, I'm sure it's now obvious to u that ur useless father is d real disgrace...

Wretched cunt!
#Smello
#Oloriburuku
midolian:
The thread was never created for hopeless, uncouth and unreasonable flattos grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is NNPC Suppose To Be Building Power Plants? / Aregbesola Took Osun People For Granted - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / Osun Rerun: Omokri Reveals What Davido Must Do To Stop APC From Winning Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.