Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings (32318 Views)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/oyedepo-to-buhari-resign-get-out-of-office/

I love this man very bold and fearless.

U can be earning up to #50k or even more monthly with ur fb account contact me on this whatsapp number for more details 0902547520
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by D1official: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarahade:
Pastors should please stick to the word of God and not politics.
I guess u will say d same if ur son daughter or sibling as bn murdered gruesomely.
Dnt let me call u names pls, if u dnt knw what to type u read and pass.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by holajeedayy: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarahade:
Pastors should please stick to the word of God and not politics.
So that Fulani from Niger republic will wipe all ur family member in d village

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
I recall how the same Buhari ceaselessly called for the resignation of the then late President Umaru Musa Yar'Addua & later Jonathan.
The unfortunate thing is that those sycophants that joined him in the call then now hypocritical see nothing wrong in the grossly irresponsible & incompetent

And what was your opinion back then and what is your opinion now? I want to know if you are a sycophant as well or if you see yourself as sycophant or not.
Buhari under whose watch Nigeria have descend to total anarchy.
Total anarchy? If you citizens decided not to live in peace, there was nothing any president could about it. Many security agents have died for just trying to maintain peace. Your president is not miracle performer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Onlyonebuhari: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
NO MONEY TO MANAGE PRIVATE JETS AGAIN!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by ofwest47(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Just imagine a shameless prophet of doom being sponsored by haters of Buhari . I don't know what Christian religion has become these days most especially the so-called CAN can of worms all they are about is anything that can bring money into their pockets whether through their fake prophetic miracles or political sponsored hate speeches to bring down the government in power . Well not only in Nigeria that Christendom is becoming a laughing stock, recently the Prime Minister of Philippines , a country of more than 99.9% catholic said he doubted God's existence with the way the catholic priests are using the religion to extort the people and acquiring wealth to themselves while the generality of the people live in abject poverty just like in Nigeria's Christendom _ see Premium Times for details.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by kingparel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
ask him ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by flames01: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649378:
My President should not mind whose ox is gored and use any means possible, military or civilian style to bring the evil politicians behind all these gruesome killings to book right now.
Bishop Oyedepo, God bless you sir as a good and respected man of God.
We love you so much Man of God.
We will relay the message straight to our PRESIDENT.
Thank you sir!

Has your president punished babahir lawal, former NIA boss, buratai, etc, who were openly corrupt? Has your boss punished oshiomole, the former thief governor of Edo state? Has your boss punished amechi despite international indictment? What of the communication minister that suddenly became rich under buhari beyond his means? What of adeosun, the certificate forger? Or are you too mentally blind to see those?

God will look upon your preference for lies over truth and destroy that your useless BBQ business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by PropertyDeals(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let the man retire in peace to Daura.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by omodave(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
daywatcher:

Sorry have I offended your precious daddy g.o? Just remember this when serious campaigning starts and you see them eating and drinking together.

I agree with you, Buhari presidency has been a complete failure and in a sane country the second term is impossible. But this is Nigeria...

I really appreciate the fact that you have spoken more like a different person unlike your previous comment..but your first sentence I nor like ni..I like the later part of you...one love
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by omodave(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
ofwest47:
Just imagine a shameless prophet of doom being sponsored by haters of Buhari . I don't know what Christian religion has become these days most especially the so-called CAN can of worms all they are about is anything that can bring money into their pockets whether through their fake prophetic miracles or political sponsored hate speeches to bring down the government in power . Well not only in Nigeria that Christendom is becoming a laughing stock, recently the Prime Minister of Philippines , a country of more than 99.9% catholic said he doubted God's existence with the way the catholic priests are using the religion to extort the people and acquiring wealth to themselves while the generality of the people live in abject poverty just like in Nigeria's Christendom _ see Premium Times for details.

And You believed someone paid him to say those things
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Akaujaa(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oyedepo has not hidden his hatred for Buhari, yet he is a pastor. Maybe, he has not read the content of Romans 13:1. This is same man that hates being criticised over tithe collection and leading an extravagance lifestyle. He thought Buhari was Jonathan who was always visiting his bank called 'church' to donate millions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Akaujaa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oyedepo has not hidden his hatred for Buhari, yet he is a pastor. Maybe, he has not read the content of Romans 13:1. This is same man that hates being criticised over tithe collection and leading an extravagant lifestyle. He thought Buhari was Jonathan who was always visiting his bank called 'church' to donate millions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by VULCAN(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Reading your past posts reveals you as a BMC.

The only good thing in Nigeria is Buhari abi?

Rubbish

ofwest47:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by gr8minds: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Too much blood, God please have mercy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Eldavis(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2018
godfatherx:

Abeg, please, biko

Wow wah language

Cus i hav a frnd dah was always adding dah during chats b4 she sends anytin too be… at first I tot it was an insult bt she used it with odas as well jux didnt want too ask ha until I saw u usin it now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by godfatherx: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Eldavis:

Wow wah language

Cus i hav a frnd dah was always adding dah during chats b4 she sends anytin too be… at first I tot it was an insult bt she used it with odas as well jux didnt want too ask ha until I saw u usin it now

It's in both Efik (Calabar) and Ibibio (Akwa Ibom) vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Eldavis(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2018
godfatherx:

It's in both Efik (Calabar) and Ibibio (Akwa Ibom) vocabulary.

Wow, ohk tnks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) / Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent) / Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.