Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (37669 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / FFK eating his vomit on life TV / Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by OCTI: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Least I forget. Oshomole this is part one. Wait for house of rep members. Part Two. Part three go be your cow president IMPEACHMENT
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by peeps4u: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
somehow:

No, i never knew Sherrif moved from APC to PDP o. All of them are prostitutes except few names like Buhari, Tibubu, Fashola, current Anambra governor etc.

Will never vote for a crosscarpeter.

Buhari has never been a better man than the said 'cross carpeters'

You want to tell me cross-carpeting is dangerous than the impunity, nepotism, corruption, insecurity, absolute incompetence in all affairs we are experiencing under Buhari?

Buhari is the grand master of evil.

To burst your bubble, Buhari was originally in CPC. He also had to abandon name CPC and formed alliance to birth APC.
How is that also different from cross-carpeting? Forming alliance and changing political party name or cross-carpeting to another party are like 6 and half a dozen, no difference. All are looking for selfish gains

2 Likes

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by bejeria101(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Midget! We knw abt forte adams airlines. You should shut your septic mouth! NOI was right your mouth runs worse than a person with diarhea
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by OlaMiki: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
IPOD wailer will make noise on social media , Nairaland inclusive but will loss on the field where reality is , use your brain . if like draw d whole world sinking inside ocean by buhari . the majority voting will still go to him
Ebimor96:
Chaiiii .....see painment.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by somehow: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
peeps4u:

Buhari has never been a better man than the said 'cross carpeters'

You want to tell me cross-carpeting is dangerous than the impunity, nepotism, corruption, insecurity, absolute incompetence in all affairs we are experiencing under Buhari?

Buhari is the grand master of evil.

To burst your bubble, Buhari was originally in CPC. He also had to abandon name CPC and formed alliance to birth APC.
How is that also different from cross-carpeting? Forming alliance and changing political party name or cross-carpeting to another party are like 6 and half a dozen, no difference. All are looking for selfish gains

You're talking like you will do something different. Where you currently work, if youre in the position of authority, won't you pick the people you trust and know to work with you towards a goal? We are talking like this started in 2015. Go and check the ministerial list of 2011-2015.

Insecurity we are currently suffering is political. That you cant see this says alot.

He's miles better than cross carpeters. At least we know what he stands for and not a wind. He is not a cameleon and act his name unlike those running around different parties.

Yes CPC was the party he founded and only merged with other parties (smaller), he has never cross carpeted to any party.

Was in ANPP, left to form CPC, then later merged with other smaller parties. Never has he moved from his party to the ruling party. Same with Tinubu/fashola etc.

Since you see him as Evil, i cant and wont be able to have a healty discussion with you.

So get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Truckpusher:
cry cry ugly mofo grin
Don't even mind d man, is vomit d same thing as political party? D analogy is out of place!
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by somehow: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

It's now play ehn.
When they left PDP for APC, hope you had same opinion.

Like i care about them in the first place or you saw me praising them before now?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Jabioro: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Another ramble rouser leader is on the loose, Oshimole needed in house bridle to verified his speech otherwise he would turn it to house of multiple chaos.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Oluwatosin678(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
and d man with honor will question those dat vomited and never cleaned it up.
APC=PDP.... SAME-TIN
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by AnanseK(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hydrolysis:
when the vomit is better than the served poison it becomes a better option. short fool

Oga Hydrolysis, you too should not lose sleep over these rogues. They don’t care about you and me. They are defecting for their personal ambitions not because they want to improve our condition as citizens. If the offer improves they will still come back to APC. It is not about you and me.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by KanwuliaExtra: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
And who says there are “men and women of honor” in Nigerian politricks? undecided

Shut ya SHORT, WOR-WOR MOUTH JOR!

See “what” is talking of “honor” and “vomit”? shocked

We all know NOW, that CHANGE=VOMIT!
Nigerians are SICK OF APC, just after 3+ years.
Useless, UGLY ijjjjiot!!!! kiss
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Hydrolysis(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnanseK:

Oga Hydrolysis, you too should not lose sleep over these rogues. They don’t care about you and me. They are defecting for their personal ambitions not because they want to improve our condition as citizens. If the offer improves they will still come back to APC. It is not about you and me.
whatever that will result to buhari downfall is a welcomed development
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
See who is talking about Honour . Naturally he is meant to be in the labour party . What is he doing in APC
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by peeps4u: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
somehow:

You're talking like you will do something different. Where you currently work, if youre in the position of authority, won't you pick the people you trust and know to work with you towards a goal? We are talking like this started in 2015. Go and check the ministerial list of 2011-2015.

Insecurity we are currently suffering is political. That you cant see this says alot.

He's miles better than cross carpeters. At least we know what he stands for and not a wind. He is not a cameleon and act his name unlike those running around different parties.

Yes CPC was the party he funded and only merged with other parties (smaller), he has never cross carpeted to any party.

Was in ANPP, left to form CPC, then later merged with other smaller parties. Never has he moved from his party to the ruling party. Same with Tinubu/fashola etc.

So get your facts right.

How is he better please or situations better of? argue with the facts

That Bokoharam kill soft targets and also now attack military bases in daring moves killing our soldiers in hundreds?
That Fulani herdsmen kill people unchecked while Buhari govt defends same murderers?
That corruption has gone on higher level than in the past and even people once declared wanted were called to work ithbthe same govt?
That we now have more agencies and MDAs not adhering to govt policies?
That allegation as heavy as forgery is being trivialized now unlike in the past when we even had a speaker removed and impeached in times past for the same forgery?
That govt now uses institutions like police, efcc, DSS and so on to brazingly fight his perceived enemies?

How well has this govt incompetence led us as a nation now?

We have ranked higher in corruption index
we are now the nation with poorest people after overtaking India.
Continued abuse of human right.

Just name how Buhari or this govt has done better.

Finally, I hope know these people are leaving ruling party for opposition? You could have tagged them opportunists if they are moving to ruling party.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by emmangrace: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
crispus09:
oshiomole as started digging his own political grave,if buhari was man of honour would he have said he still wanna contest 2019 election with all this disaster brought upon us by APC.?
So the doom they are facing in Kwara and some other states represented by those PDP gang-looters over the years is caused by Buhari and APC in these just three years plus.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Jethrolite(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na wa, fighting to the end.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Sunmolar(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
They have no place to rest. poverty is pursuing them up and down.
I pity the gullible followers falling heads over heels for these ungovernable politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by somehow: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
peeps4u:

How is he better please or situations better of? argue with the facts

That Bokoharam kill soft targets and also now attack military bases in daring moves killing our soldiers in hundreds?
That Fulani herdsmen kill people unchecked while Buhari govt defends same murderers?
That corruption has gone on higher level than in the past and even people once declared wanted were called to work ithbthe same govt?
That we now have more agencies and MDAs not adhering to govt policies?
That allegation as heavy as forgery is being trivialized now unlike in the past when we even had a speaker removed and impeached in times past for the same forgery?
That govt now uses institutions like police, efcc, DSS and so on to brazingly fight his perceived enemies?

How well has this govt incompetence led us as a nation now?

We have ranked highernin corruption index
we are now the nation with poorest people after overtaking India.
Continued abuse of human right.

Just name how Buhari or this govt has done better.

I told you how he's better already and you're still asking how?

You expected everything to go smoothly in a country filled with corrupt soul?

It's like expecting not to see chaos in a room filled with rodents. How do you want to clean a rodent filled room without expecting choas and crisis?

Unfortunately for him, he's trying to cleanse a country where everyone including you love and support thr status quo. He's fighting a lost cause. No one can clean the nose of an unwilling adult.

I rest my case, Nigeria/country will always and surely get the kind of leaders they deserve be it Buhari, Jonathan, obj or any other. They are just a mirror of who we are as a poeple, nothing more to addת

1 Like

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by femmy2010(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
PDP Senators have just defected to PDP

Isn't that stupidity galore?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by peeps4u: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
somehow:

I told you how he's better already and you're still asking how?

You expected everything to go smoothly in a country filled with corrupt soul?

It's like expecting not to see chaos in a room filled with rodents. How do you want to clean a rodent filled room without expecting choas and crisis?

Unfortunately for him, he's trying to cleanse a country where everyone including you love and support thr status quo. He's fighting a lost cause. No one can clean the nose of an unwilling adult.

I rest my case, Nigeria/country will always and surely get the kind of leaders they deserve be it Buhari, Jonathan, obj or any other. They are just a mirror of who we are as a poeple, nothing more to addת

Spare me your story blabla. How is he better of? Name it. I just highlights few ways he has been an abysmal failure as a leader and president.

So wouldn't you ask me how if I said Satan is better than Buhari? Or would you just accept it like that?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by princeade86(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
the thing pained osho baba well well
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by drlateef: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, APC has just led for 3 years and they are running. It goes to show that APC has prevented looting and they are not happy. Apart from new frontiers of security issues, APC has performed far better than PDP in anticorruption fight, reviving economy etc. It's only during the three years of APC that we are hearing the monumental looting of Nigeria by brain damaged politicians for the first time. It's in this regime that we see politicians appearing in wheelchairs and stretchers so as to evade justice. It's in this regime that thieving politicians are claiming to have cancer and begging to be repatriated to Nigeria to face justice instead if being jailed abroad. A lot of Nigerians are ingrates. PDP is an cancer that any sane people will avoid. But the blindness of ethno-religious bigotry will not let people receive sense. Nobody should listen to the cries of these Nigerians in future when pdp comes back to finish them completely. They don't deserve any pity nor Mercy. I wish was not a Nigerian. I can't believe the level of wickedness of the leaders who destroyed it for 16 years. More appalling is the legion of morons God has created in this country. A nation deserves the leader they get. What a wasted generation?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by JobmanNwapdp: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
A thief and election master rigger like Oshimole should go bury his head in shame, If he likes let him celebrate the massive defection that is bewildering APC, Osun election is going to be the starting point of massive electoral harvest to the people democratic party of Nigeria.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by judexmann1759(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ugliest man on earth. Jst imagine how times flies, this baboon was at NLC fighting the federal govt on corruption and non payment of workers, but he’s silence for all the atrocities the federal govt is committing. Nemesis will soon cut up with you. Mumu, idiot
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by chernest2002: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
The water has gotten to nose level, by November the head will be under water. grin grin grin
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by orobs93(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
mideactive:
Osho baba,u n Tinubu came in too late.where is Mamman Daura now?I don't pitty Mr president @all,he should av understood that APC is Tinubu's home,he would av given his all to keep the party strong but,Mr president shut him out ,where is Elrufai now?how do u allow a man like Saraki too much space?

Buhari is an idiot almost like Jonathan from the moment sarakis camp hijacked the nass in 2015 I knew its only a matter of time for this to happen whichever way we are helpless again let's hope we Nigerians benefits from this ingoing battle

1 Like

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by AnanseK(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hydrolysis:

whatever that will result to buhari downfall is a welcomed development

So sorry, you are just another loser, like other Igbos. Wishing for the downfall of others.
Buhari will be there working as President till 2023.
Why don’t you go to Libya and enroll just like your colleagues or take some consignment to Indonesia or China?

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Aladaofada(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olosomole Or Waitin Be Dat Ur Name? Na That Vomit U Go Come Back Very Soon.Una Never See,una Go See Shunshin.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by klax(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
What kind of weed do oshiomhole normally smoke?

Did Oshio smoked or sniffed tramadol?

Look at honourable man so you that call R-APC pooh few days back and was later seen in a meeting with same R-APC pooh canvassing them to remain in the party now honourable man? Bro you have not only returned to your vomit in fact it was your pooh you returned to.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by KazeemIbrahim1: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
somehow:

Like i care about them in the first place or you saw me praising them before now?

Still not coherent. I don't in any way support Nigerian politics. there's no democracy without obedience to rule of law.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Hydrolysis(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnanseK:

So sorry, you are just another loser, like other Igbos. Wishing for the downfall of others.
Buhari will be there working as President till 2023.
Why don’t you go to Libya and enroll just like your colleagues or take some consignment to Indonesia or China?
are you now expecting me to identify with your foolishness by answering you?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Aguata1stson(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
but seriously, I don't fancy Oshhomole's tenure tis time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.