Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (37666 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / FFK eating his vomit on life TV / Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by 8stargeneral: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sorry Adam,u become party leader at d wrong time because ur not a man of honour so ur already eatn ur vomit tongue tongue
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by tundess: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ppl who know Oshiomole warned that he does not have the wherewithal to be Chairman. Attack dog, demagogue, Labour rabble-rouser, yes. Chairman, no. His negotiating tactic was to first canvas patience. Then a volte face to insulting and demeaning Buba Galadima And rAPC. Now, "vomit".
And that's their "strategery" ?
I don't have a crystal ball but I can foresee a clash between the Chairman and the DG Campaign. Especially as regards the APC strategery for the North Central.
So, over to Oshiomole the strategerist.....
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Sabdeejat: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let them just go,pmb must rule till 2023
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by nasoeb: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
abeg when is buhari decamping sef?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Dpharisee: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jokerman:
So Oshiomole thinks he is a man of honour?... kikikikiki grin
He doesnt know the dictionary meaning of honour grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by somehow: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Still not coherent. I don't in any way support Nigerian politics. there's no democracy without obedience to rule of law.

So what exactly are you against in my comment since like myself you also dont support Nigerian politics?

How many Nigerian politician respect the rule of law?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by somehow: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
peeps4u:

Spare me your story blabla. How is he better of? Name it. I just highlights few ways he has been an abysmal failure as a leader and president.

So wouldn't you ask me how if I said Satan is better than Buhari? Or would you just accept it like that?

I should have known better. How can we have a healthy discussion when you already have a preconceived mindset towards one of the principals?

Meaning your comments would be bias and won't be for the benefit of the country.

Have a nice day.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by IamEmem(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659641:
All of them are nothing but prostitutes

YEPA!!! All of them including Buhari and Osho baba
Lolsssssssssssssss
E pain am
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by AnanseK(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
peeps4u:

Buhari has never been a better man than the said 'cross carpeters'
You want to tell me cross-carpeting is dangerous than the impunity, nepotism, corruption, insecurity, absolute incompetence in all affairs we are experiencing under Buhari?
Buhari is the grand master of evil.
To burst your bubble, Buhari was originally in CPC. He also had to abandon name CPC and formed alliance to birth APC.
How is that also different from cross-carpeting? Forming alliance and changing political party name or cross-carpeting to another party are like 6 and half a dozen, no difference. All are looking for selfish gains

I feel your pain. But you need to pipe down for another 4 years. Buhari will be returned as President not on Nairaland but at the poll, to complete his his second term as the most upright and responsible president and nationalist. Those criminals in the National Assembly are now well known to the voters.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by KazeemIbrahim1: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
somehow:

So what exactly are you against in my comment since like myself you also dont support Nigerian politics?

How many Nigerian politician respect the rule of law?
Cross Carpeting is now tradition in Nigerian Politics. Speaking against it cos it weakens the centre's 2019 political aspirations is my problem.
This administration has been the worst so far. Fighting fake corruption while stalling Nigeria's growth and development.

Buhari moved from CPC to APC, you know right?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
No politician is a man of honour.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by pacificom: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
weIMPORT:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has scolded his party members on their planned defection to the PDP and he said that there is no man of honor who will want to go back to his vomit.

Oshiomole's comment comes amidst rumors of Saraki, Dino Melaye, Aminu Tambuwal and many other APC chieftains, planning to defect to the opposition party.

The party National Chairman said this when he spokes with state house correpsondents after having a meeting in the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Oshiomole also said he is in no way losing sleep over threats made by members of the Reformed-APC to leave the party.

https://lailasnews.com/apc-to-pdp-defection-plans-no-man-of-honour-will-return-to-his-vomit-oshiomole/

Nigerians should be grateful to the APC under president Buhari for upholding the economy of this country from total collapse as a result of the profligate and highly currupt PDP government under President Goodluck jonathan. Nobody would ever think PDP will have guts to propose a sooner return to power if not for some major flaws in the side of Buhari administration.
My candid advise to president Buhari in order to boost his popularity and restore his party confidence in the heart of majority Nigerians who voted APC into power relies on two key matter:
1) Urgent intervention into the brutality and arrogant killings of the citizens by the fulani herdsmen in some part of the country which is giving a bad image of his government.
2) Urgent stimulation of the economy to facilitate relief for Nigerians which are badly inflicted by the looming poverty and joblessness in the country.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by SkyUrch(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
OGA PLEASE KEEP QUIET AND STOP RANTING....
SO LONG AS WE ARE HUMANS, WE ARE BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES..
AND SOME OF SUCH MISTAKES CAN BE CORRECTED...
THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR A U-TURN IN LIFE...
IF YOU WERE DOING SOMETHING WRONG, AND LATER REALIZE YOURSELF...
WISDOM DEMANDS THAT YOU CHANGE AND DO THE RIGHT THING...
EXCEPT YOU ARE FOOLISH...

THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN HELD UNDER SIEGE FOR SO LONG...
WITH A WICKED LEADERSHIP OF WHICH YOU ARE PART OF...
SO PLEASE I SUGGEST YOU KEEP QUIET AND WATCH EVENTS...
AS THEY UNFOLD...
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Cry us a river
Happy birthday Amarachi.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by somehow: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Cross Carpeting is now tradition in Nigerian Politics. Speaking against it cos it weakens the centre's 2019 political aspirations is my problem.
This administration has been the worst so far. Fighting fake corruption while stalling Nigeria's growth and development.

Buhari moved from CPC to APC, you know right?

I have always spoken against it because it diluts the polity and makes almost all parties same in all spheres.

No, he didnt move, rather Apc, acn, part of anpp and agpa formed APC.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by ufuosman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiomole will be d one dat will finally kill apc
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by larrybee2017(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Omo ale no bobo yi ke, so you belief you are man of honour? Ko ni ye o( e no go better for you). Once a labour leader yet could not stand for the welfare of the workers, thought you stood for them then but now,not only have you gone to your vomit, you lick, eat and give to your family members.
To you all is well ABI, good. May your life progress like Nigeria economy and may your day be well paid like Nigeria civil servant salary. Oloriburuku somebori
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
weIMPORT:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has scolded his party members on their planned defection to the PDP and he said that there is no man of honor who will want to go back to his vomit.

Oshiomole's comment comes amidst rumors of Saraki, Dino Melaye, Aminu Tambuwal and many other APC chieftains, planning to defect to the opposition party.

The party National Chairman said this when he spokes with state house correpsondents after having a meeting in the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Oshiomole also said he is in no way losing sleep over threats made by members of the Reformed-APC to leave the party.

https://lailasnews.com/apc-to-pdp-defection-plans-no-man-of-honour-will-return-to-his-vomit-oshiomole/

honour kill u dere
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by PropertyDeals(f): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
But it's unfortunate that those who return to their vomit still acclaim they are "men of honor" or "men of horror" cool

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by lordswill03: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
No man of honor should even leave his original party to start with. Barnie Sandas never left Democrat when he lost the primaries with Hilary Clinton. All of you are political bastards. None of you deserves to be called man of honor
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Grayxme: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Of course no man of integrity will go back to his vomit. These people have proven that they are of no integrity and are only pursing selfish interest in politics. With or without them the APC will stand tall.
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
somehow:

I have always spoken against it because it diluts the polity and makes almost all parties same in all spheres.

No, he didnt move, rather Apc, acn, part of anpp and agpa formed APC.
Seriously?
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Chigeorge2015(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Man of honour, stop crying!
Re: APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole by Rick9(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
I just dey laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.