Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso (705 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by Okwyla: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
A former Governor of Kano State and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, has revealed why he met the party leadership and President Muhammadu Buhari Monday night.

Senator Kwankwaso met the President behind closed door at the Presidential Villa on Monday.

President Buhari and the Oshiomhole-led National Working Committee, NWC, of the party have been consulting with some of the aggrieved members of the party.

The former Governor spoke with State House Correspondent after the meeting yesterday. He said, “I thank God.

“Some of my friends, my former colleagues came to me and we discussed. And now we have the opportunity to see the President to continue discussions.

“We’ll keep on talking. Politics is a game of discussions. Agreement and disagreement and we are still on.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/2019-why-i-met-buhari-at-presidential.html

Re: 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by bedspread: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Hand of GOD is in Nigeria....

A House Divided against itself cannot Stand...
Re: 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
“We’ll keep on talking. Politics is a game of discussions. Agreement and disagreement and we are still on.”

that's politics
Re: 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by CharleyBright(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Don't trust Buhari.
Re: 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
In everything written up there, nothing talked on why he met the President!
Odiegwu!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by SawOnPedia: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69660712:
In everything written up there, nothing talked on why he met the President!
Odiegwu!

He met the president so that they can "keep on talking". Politics is a game of discussions. Agreement and disagreement and they are still on.

If you need anything other than "talks" you will find a way to rid these old wags off leadership they dont have a clue what to do to make this country better, they dont even write their own tweets.
Re: 2019: Why I Met Buhari At Presidential Villa – Kwankwaso by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
SawOnPedia:

He met the president so that they can "keep on talking". Politics is a game of discussions. Agreement and disagreement and they are still on.

If you need anything other than "talks" you will find a way to rid these old wags off leadership they dont have a clue what to do to make this country better, they dont even write their own tweets.
Ok.
They talked?
Okay then!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops Nasir El-rufai From Building On Senator’s Land / Defections: Buhari Not Bothered; Now Sleeps Well – Okorocha / Taps That Run Dry: Nigeria's two biggest cities battle acute water shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.