Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home (55922 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by esosuo: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Them want to go and drink tumble now oh , don't worry wen una don high the IG go wait for una for road at least drunk driving would be a sweet charge grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by speaktome(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Things are fallen apart... The center must hold this time.

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Sijo01(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari and his cohorts are failure!

Failure they've been, failure they are and failure they will continue to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by kstyle2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian politics bad to be the worst world wide
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by KanwuliaExtra: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
The GOOD SHEPERD! grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by olametrix(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Abi na me no read well, sin morning i nvr see NLand APShit member comment on all todays trending topics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by chiedozie198100: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tonnexy:

even you no get comment for this mata?

wonders have come to an end. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Constantly defying the odds thrown at him from all quarters.
Saraki has earned my respect twice over

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by dubailive: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good one.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by mgbadike81: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Richdad50:
This two political friends will go down in history as the greatest alliance in nigeria. I have seen Gov and Dep, Pres and Vice, Sen pre and Dep pres, but i have never seen anything on this scale. the level of friendship and affection this two have for each other is worthy of emulation.
Saraki always stands by his friends, Dino Melaye inclusive. he's a typical Fulani man without fear or care.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
I have a dream that one day I will see Buhari on TV in handcuffs
bro I also had same dream last night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by habakukjss3: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, is leading senators to the Apo Legislative Quarters residence of Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, whose house has been under a siege by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and men of the Nigeria Police.

Saraki had told lawmakers at the plenary that a solidarity visit would be paid to Ekweremadu.

http://punchng.com/breaking-saraki-leads-senators-to-ekweremadus-home/

Bukola Saraki as intelligent as his father senior Saraki.. The father of Kwara State

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by frankobaba(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by resurgent2019: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
Pictures from Senate visit to DSP

That pictures teaches us that all these politicians are all friends. So why do ordinary Nigerians kill themselves due to tribal and religious differences? I just hope God cures me from the disease of tribalism because it is only meant for the unenlightened. sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by orisa37: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jasen1:
IGP right and EFCC right now

Are under arrest.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Lomprico2: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
All of a sudden zombies are saying that "they don't care about us, they are after their pockets" grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by resurgent2019: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
Pictures from Senate visit to DSP

That picture teaches us that all these politicians are all friends. So why do ordinary Nigerians kill themselves due to tribal and religious differences? I just hope God cures me from the disease of tribalism because it is only meant for the unenlightened. sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by achi4u(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I hope I'm not dreaming today?

Thank God for a day like this.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by egoldman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
writefreely:
not my business...its all for their selfish interests.

My business is to provide quality articles for your blog/websites. check my signature cool

Pm me please.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by nwakibie3(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Richdad50:
This two political friends will go down in history as the greatest alliance in nigeria. I have seen Gov and Dep, Pres and Vice, Sen pre and Dep pres, but i have never seen anything on this scale. the level of friendship and affection this two have for each other is worthy of emulation.

Nothing but the truth
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by olat70(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
The game is just starting;we`ll see who blink first
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by orisa37: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
The GOOD SHEPERD! grin

Unlike Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by orisa37: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
The GOOD SHEPERD! grin

Unlike Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by frowland(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oyegun messed up APC big time. Everything wrong with my party today was from a chairman who cannot even win his polling unit. Jeez.
But trust me, we will come out of all this trash, strong! udo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by thewritingtodo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wow, this is getting really interesting by the minute. This man's vilification has birthed an interesting turn of events lately.

Now the so-called APC persona-non-grata is receiving the love of the masses who have wondered why "some people" are hell bent on crippling his ambition.

I guess we are gradually witnessing an imminent Saraki's claim to the top...lol. How else can you explain how this man has weathered the storm despite the barrage of attempts to put him down? OK, I rmbr, he's used an 'umbrella' all along. grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by olanshi: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2018

War is actually a good business for some politician, basically because of their political gain. Nigerians be wise in all your quest....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Didcot: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki my man!!!
Inshaa Allah we dey behind you

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by gamaliel9: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kwankwanso eating.....Bubkar former Yobe Governor and senator for life in Yobe relxing...in Ekweremadu s house....One day Buhari will be in handcuff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by thewritingtodo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
tishbite41:
Saraki G-Unit
Lol

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by oweman: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Now more Nigerians will understand better the full mrsminh of PMB"s 2014 proverb of monkeys and dogs fighting
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by muchkay(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sarakism should become a course in political science. That guy is too politically smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by muchkay(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.proverb 22:6..... If you know, you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.