Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home (55923 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by frowland(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
muchkay:
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.proverb 22:6..... If you know, you know.
I don't like him but the picture is too cool
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Seetto: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Everyone knows saraki is a traitor, he betrayed his adopted party to emerge the Senate president, this tyranny betrayed his own father, buhari must have learnt his lessons knowing that Nigerian politicians are devil incarnate, these people have been milking us time without memorial, they are the true enemies of Nigerian, they sponsors the killings rampaging the nation, it is unfair standing out true is a bigger problem in Nigeria, pmb no matter what happen. We are solidly behind you, this does not change the fact that you are mostly love by true Nigerians not some idiotic Nigerians who are overwhelmed with religion bigotry and ethnic chauvinism and corrupt unrepentant element, rigging election will be most difficult for them considering the fact that are the real face of oppositionpmb/osinbanjo till 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by PropertyDeals(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moving to his house to discuss politics and survival. grin

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

gamaliel9:
Kwankwanso eating.....Bubkar former Yobe Governor and senator for life in Yobe relxing...in Ekweremadu s house....One day Buhari will be in handcuff
olanshi:

War is actually a good business for some politician, basically because of their political gain. Nigerians be wise in all your quest....
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by IeatPussy: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Richdad50:
This two political friends will go down in history as the greatest alliance in nigeria. I have seen Gov and Dep, Pres and Vice, Sen pre and Dep pres, but i have never seen anything on this scale. the level of friendship and affection this two have for each other is worthy of emulation.

surprisingly, they are not even in same party. shocked
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by blazer2018: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
I have a dream that one day I will see Buhari on TV in handcuffs

Dream on...how many former President's have u seen in handcuffs in Nigeria....at worst, u will see his political associates in it.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by maestroferddi: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari brought toxicity to Nigerian politics.

Can you see Kwakwnaso relaxed and having lunch in Ekweremadu's house in one of the pictures?

The way politics is supposed to be played devoid of rancour....the very things the father/author of nepotism in national politics hates to see.

Never again shall this anathema befall our beloved country!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by FBIL: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
2019:
Atiku Abubakar- President
Peter Obi - Vice-president
Bukola Saraki - Senate President
grin grin
BUHARI- Resting in Daura Home
Tinubu - Resting in London
Oshiomhole - in Kuje

Nigeria becomes more united
Economy/security improves

Prof. Eleka of Ekiti regains mandate through the courts.
I can't see again! I leave the Holy room!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by wavestech: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends and Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Omoteyi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheUbermensch:
If Saraki was as dull as the man in Aso Rock he'd definitely have been impeached today.

and it would have been story by now.
Saraki, Cleverly brave.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by oyebolaidris: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Many Nigerian youths have lost their sense of reasoning. They now praise the people who clearly fighting for their personal ego and self interest. saraki of all people? I thank God for my life o!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by deenee: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Looks like a lot of people don't understand strategy not play chess.

Beyond defection what else can these senstors offer?

In chess you never put your best foot forward and if you do the timing has to be right and you must go for the kill.

Beyond defecting to an already decimated party what can these senstors offer?

Alot cant even win votes in their own in their wards and recall that most defected to APC to get votes in the first place.

Senate has been adjourned till September and then what will happen

As we speak buhari is still going uncontested and will likely win

I know for sure that he has a large cult followership in the North and has a large support base in the south west. South east and south south is collateral damage a d can be contested. 2019 is afrw month away a d it's presidential election first so let watch and see

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by IamAirforce1: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fearless

My man cheesy
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
We always get our priorities wrong and ignorant keep cheering. Saraki should be reporting to the police HQ and not making photo opportunity visit. Now the police have to go and arrest him.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by VULCAN(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
So you noticed also. grin

Lomprico2:
All of a sudden zombies are saying that "they don't care about us, they are after their pockets" grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by ipreach: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Prophecy:

“I encourage members of our party to remain faithful, not to be so disillusioned because we lost presidential election and you decide to go to where you feel they will fill your stomach. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach”-then President Jonathan, April 30, 2015.

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by tishbite41(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
mgbadike81:
Saraki always stands by his friends, Dino Melaye inclusive. he's a typical Fulani man without fear or care.
Saraki Fulani?!
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by blazer2018: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
But wait o, what is a car with an Ogun State Government plate doing in front of Ekweremadu’s Home?

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by mgbadike81: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
tishbite41:
Saraki Fulani?!
Olubukola Saraki is a Fulani man from Ilorin, Kwara state. Google it.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by obytex(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol
Ziggylady:

Very bad day for APC zombie supporters...It has been one heart-break after another for them folks. cry
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Lomprico2: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
VULCAN:
So you noticed also. grin

Yes keh!
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by tishbite41(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
mgbadike81:
Olubukola Saraki is a Fulani man from Ilorin, Kwara state. Google it.
never saw anything like that. his father said they are from Mali.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by AdamuAudu: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Very bad day for APC zombie supporters...It has been one heart-break after another for them folks. cry
I say Buhari will never know peace. Devil. He wants to give this country to his evil Fulani brother over night.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by OboOlora(f): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
Insha Allah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by RAYAM(f): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good! Buhari needs to be dealt with fast! Whatever you are doing, do quick!
They are the same, fighting for their selfish interest and not for the citizens. They are just playing on us. It will surely end one day and that will be very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Giddygrade: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
I Have Same Last Night!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
FarahAideed:
I Have Same Last Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yeye somebody we don't need your support here take it to apga
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by gr8tone: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
The struggle for the soul of Nigeria has just began. May the devil never win in this battle
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Bamidele7603: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lolz.....strong man!!
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by Tlyon(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheUbermensch:
If Saraki was as dull as the man in Aso Rock he'd definitely have been impeached today.
nice talk, saraki to me plays his card from the mind/heart and not his hand. i still dey think the way wey him take come out of him house.(a way only him can tell)
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by encryptjay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
This Saraki guy is intelligent; the way he has weathered the storm so far is quite fascinating.
IGP won't be there forever. The force should be apolitical but it's been used to intimidate people.
Nigeria needs change.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Tonnexy:

Nwanne I don tire for Buhari matter. Anything to get the illitrate Fulani terrorist back2daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.