Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole (373 Views)

Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by ayazor: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has said that the 15 Senators and 37 members of the House of Representatives that dumped the party for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, do not have any electoral value.

APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole addressing pressmen on Ekiti State Election while Deputy National South , Otunba Niyi Adebayo at the Party Secretariat in Abuja. Photo by Gbemiga Olamikan.
Comrade Oshiomhole who stated this after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa Abuja, on Tuesday, reiterated his earlier statement that he would not lose sleep because of the defectors.
Speaking to State House correspondents, he said, “I insist that I will not miss a sleep one minute over mechinary activities. I have said and I want to repeat, this business of governance must be driven by men and women of honour.

“If the only motivation is personal interest, what is the need for me, what have I gained, if that is the basis, the earlier for those in this business for personal gain return to where they belong, the better.
“The party that I am privileged to chair is not worried at all, we are not disturbed, I am not going to miss my sleep.
“Go to the campaign, check the electoral results you will find that a lot of those who claimed to have decamped on a good day, the votes they got that made them members of the senate, our President got much more votes in their constituencies. So, we are not fooled at all.
“The thing going on is that we have a lot of so-called big masquerades with very little or no electoral value.’

http://www.vondanews.com/apc-defectors-in-nass-dont-have-electoral-value-oshiomhole/

Re: APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by BrosPeter: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
E pain am
Re: APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by gabbijason(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiobaba assumed APC leadership at the wrong time.
Re: APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by buhariguy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
They can't even win their poling unit.

1 Like

Re: APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by yarimo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
I totally agree with OSHIOMHOLE.

1 Like

Re: APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Osho baba dont be a bad loser

Re: APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018

(1)

Politics: Power Tussle Tears Nigeria’s Ruling Party Apart / Buhari Ignores Own Promise, Appoints Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP / Affirmation Of Support Of Continuity For Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.