Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) (6970 Views)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
By Ogunsona Peter.

It was as if their savior is here when the Presidential candidate, fearless and dauntless man, Omoleye Sowore, visits Lokoja, Kogi State for a town hall meeting in one of the most successful outings.

Lokoja is a city in Nigeria. It lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers and is the capital of Kogi State. While the Bassa Nge played Yoruba, Igala and Ebira are indigenous to the area, other ethnic groups of Nigeria, including the Igbo, Bini/Editor, Tiv, and Nupe have recently established themselves.

The atmosphere of the hall was electric. While some people can't hide their joy and intense felicity of seeing Mr. Sowore for the first time vis-à-vis by making a squeal with delight, some were seated quietly to listen to what the revolutionary have to divulge to them.

He said "I don't know if anyone seated here are paid or will be reimbursed for attending this town hall meeting. Crowd shouts "NO!". You have been in sedentary for hours waiting for me ...cuts in.. students singing 'you are a leader, you are a leader, you are a leader, you are a leader.'

He continues, "This is one of the reasons you should vote for a young man like me. This is the kind of people we want. Why are we going to continue to be ruled by old men when we have energetic people like you, sharp brain, intellectual, people who have high abilities to create new things and think originally. People with strong stamina? I have already said this, anytime you take it for granted, your future will fall in the hand of wrong people."

Nigeria, who is among the worst countries with bad roads which left her citizens’ vehicles in dreadful and damaging state. They feel trapped with nowhere to turn. This has brought frustrations and a feeling of resentful anger to the people who owns a newly and old vehicles. The potholes on major highways has cost lives which had also brought sorrow, wretchedness, distressed and lack of feeding to some families if the bread winner had been among the stooges of the accident.

"You always get the wrong people as a senator and governor, look at how crummy, dreadful and bad your road is. First and foremost, I need to confess to you people that you don't have a government in Kogi state. Two hours journey turned to five hours because of awful roads in the state." He said.

Moreover, we should be reminded that Nigeria has several agencies that ought to have be responsible for the constructing and maintaining the roads. On paper, billions have been voted for the rehabilitation of the road network in Nigeria and nothing has come forth from it like a Fig tree.

According to research, from 2012 to 2018 over four thousand eight hundred and thirty six people have been killed by Fulani Herds Men. Some of the problems facing Nigeria are the Fulani herds’ men, lack of good health and security. Sowore who dressed neatly in his well-crafted blue native cloth with a black trouser, made mention on how security is one of the most important things he will put in place when he becomes the President of Nigeria.

He further said "We are bringing security to the country so that the life of a common Nigerians will not be killed because of cows. How can a life of a cow be superior to the life a citizen? Even the policemen and other security agencies have been corrupted because of lack of providing adequate infrastructures for them. Now, they are looking for a better government and we will give it to them."

Over 25 million Nigerians living with various forms of disability or the other and over 80 per cent of them are in the rural areas without social infrastructure and Federal Government presence targeted at People Living With Disabilities.

He concluded his word by saying if only 25 million people are able to vote for him, he will win confidently.

His word "As you can see the physically challenged people are not turning back, see them all over the hall, they are member of our population and them backing me up. I know it is very possible to win the next Presidential election. They too are human being and they are sick and tired of this country."

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
17 million homes

Just like Buhari fake promises

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by centoke30(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
who is this? he just wants a federal appointment joor

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by stefanweeks: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mouthed

O lenu gan
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yahaya Bello deserves to b stoned to death. nothing is working in that state. He left a negative legacy in that state that would take years to unravel.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin
Useless crook ... Men are at work trying to dismantle the useless Aso Rock mummy you follow resurrect. U still get mind dey promise 17billion what

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by psucc(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have started doubting this Sowore of a person. Of all that his media outfit have done to PDP, he has never point the torchlight on Tinubu's direction whom I learnt is the largest landlord in Africa. How and where he got all from is still doubtful

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sowore, forget...

The system is already corrupt....U might be clean for now bet when you get into that system, it will corrut you.....

#ENDSARS, #ENDPOLICE, #ENDNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
NA HOUSE YOU WAN USE OUR NONEY BUILD, I LIKE YOU WETIN YOU WAN LANDLORD AND LANDLADIES CHOP WHEN YOU BUILD 100 MILLION HOUSES... COME BACK IN 2027

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
be warned....

if you want to win elections in 2019, do not make promises.

Buhari and APC have made all the promises

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
whizpet:
It was as if their messiah is here when the Presidential candidate, fearless and dauntless man, Omoleye Sowore, visits Lokoja, Kogi Stare for a town hall meeting in one of the most successful outings.

Sowore is good guy no doubt from. all we can see, but it takes more than being good, it takes having the reach the wide acceptance and popularity which are the essential ingredient lacking in Sowore's drawer.
If I were to advice him I will tell to go and sit down or better still start from the grassrot up.
Obama did something similar if he wants to follow is example.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by iamnavy1: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by chicoMX(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
17 million houses shocked

jaapa grin
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Yes sir!!!!

We need a new Nigeria!
Free from STENCH!
President Sowore! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by KingLennon(m): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2018
You people have started again? All this sweet talk won't work again. They keep making promises that they can't keep
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 4:23am On Jul 25, 2018
The money stolen by Nigerian politicians can't build 5 million homes in 4 years.... It can't even build 1 million homes

The guys has absolutely nothing to offer

First you must understand democracy is filled with corruption anywhere in the world... Even the most advanced America, India, England and the rest

So all you need is the increase in revenue so no matter what you have enough to develop your state

Until we have at least $100bn a year to spend we won't get the kind of development we want and trust me that's easy to get

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by mannobi(m): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Who is thinking about that useless YEYE Bello again. Buhari must go by all means

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2018
EastGold:
17 million homes

Just like Buhari fake promises
This man is different from your old fool at the aso-rock. That is the amount of houses we need to end Nigerians sleeping under the bridges and gas stations.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2018
centoke30:
is that all you can say?
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Mouthed

O lenu gan
Youths should just rally round this dude and votes all these thieves out. We need a young and vibrant President this time.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
whizpet:
This man is different from your old fool at the aso-rock. That is the amount of houses we need to end Nigerians sleeping under the bridges and gas stations.

Who is your old fool?

Your father?

OR

Buhari?

You jumped on my thread to write rubbish thinking I am APC member.

Phool
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
Useless crook ... Men are at work trying to dismantle the useless Aso Rock mummy you follow resurrect. U still get mind dey promise 17billion what
Forget about his promises. Focus on his agenda SPICER-HEAT. We need a young and credible man to become the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
mrvitalis:
The money stolen by Nigerian politicians can't build 5 million homes in 4 years.... It can't even build 1 million homes

The guys has absolutely nothing to offer

First you must understand democracy is filled with corruption anywhere in the world... Even the most advanced America, India, England and the rest

So all you need is the increase in revenue so no matter what you have enough to develop your state

Until we have at least $100bn a year to spend we won't get the kind of development we want and trust me that's easy to get
He never said in four years? he just made mention of the amount of houses Nigerians need to take them out from sleeping under the bridges and to get roof on their head.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by bobnatlo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
centoke30:
Until u wake up to realize that over 30yrs ago Buhari was Nigerian HOS. Today he's still Nigerian president solving same problems he couldn't solve 34yrs ago. He's doing that by borrowing heavily for us n our children to payback.

So if we don't break this cycle, our children will get into their that thirties still seeing these same faces still trying to solve same problems.

PDP was corrupt n careless with governance. APC is simply a BOUNCED CHEQUE. We need a new order
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
GOFRONT:
Sowore, forget...

The system is already corrupt....U might be clean for now bet when you get into that system, it will corrut you.....

#ENDSARS, #ENDPOLICE, #ENDNIGERIA
He won't. this is a man who repudiated Eight-hundred Naira given to him during Abacha regime. Do you know how much that was then? He has used his Platform to expose lots thieves in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
mannobi:
Who is thinking about that useless YEYE Bello again. Buhari must go by all means
Buhari must go by all means. We need a young and vibrant man as our next President.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
be warned....

if you want to win elections in 2019, do not make promises.

Buhari and APC have made all the promises
He is not promising, he is telling Nigerians what he has for them.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Eight Hundred Million Naira you mean to say.......Well, thumbs up to him for being able to resist d temptation to Eat such a huge and smooth Yam from Abacha grin.....Y'knamean!!

And I cant deny d fact that he has shocked us several times with the way he dig out the can of cankerworms and dirty practices of corruption being perpetrated by our former and current political office holders.....Big Big kudos to him....

But my fear now is, I cannor comman cry for another four years again o grin grin
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
psucc:
I have started doubting this Sowore of a person. Of all that his media outfit have done to PDP, he has never point the torchlight on Tinubu's direction whom I learnt is the largest landlord in Africa. How and where he got all from is still doubtful
What should he report about him? Well, if you have any information you want him to publish you can reach Sahara Reporters but before then, get your PVC and vote Omoyele Sowore for the next President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by centoke30(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
bobnatlo:

Until u wake up to realize that over 30yrs ago Buhari was Nigerian HOS. Today he's still Nigerian president solving same problems he couldn't solve 34yrs ago. He's doing that by borrowing heavily for us n our children to payback.

So if we don't break this cycle, our children will get into their that thirties still seeing these same faces still trying to solve same problems.

PDP was corrupt n careless with governance. APC is simply a BOUNCED CHEQUE. We need a new order
so we need youths like Yahaya Bello ni
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) by whizpet: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
KingLennon:
You people have started again? All this sweet talk won't work again. They keep making promises that they can't keep
He is not making any promises. He is trying to tell Nigerians what the government is capable of doing with our money and when he become the next President of Nigeria, he will perform well with the budget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon / Awka: Struggling To Assume Status Of Capital City / Supporters’ Rented For Jonathan Declaration Protest Non-payment Of Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.