Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (67330 Views)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by AlexReports(m): 5:24am On Dec 03, 2020
EXPOSED!!! How Kogi State First Lady, Mrs Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight Reduction, CheckOut Her New Look

Report reaching us is that, the first lady of kogi state has been in dubai over 3 months with her entourage I.e. her mum, children, staff and some family members.

A close source disclosed to us that Mrs Bello took over 10 ambassadorial suite in Armani hotel Burj khalifa , the tallest building in dubai with one suite worth over $3200 ! N1,552,000 per nite ...

We were also told that, she was in American hospital for her weight reduction which made her looking more like a teenager while she also undergone liposuction. Recall that davido took to his IG stories to compliment her kids whom he met at dubai mall during one of their numerous shopping..

Congratulations to the Bello’s....

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/12/exposed-how-kogi-state-first-lady-mrs.html?m=1

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by pyyxxaro: 5:24am On Dec 03, 2020
With Tax payers money

This Country is really a joke

May God forgive all of you that voted for APC undecided

259 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by AlexReports(m): 5:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Met David with her kids

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Born2Breed(f): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2020
grin

Kogi pipul, over to you.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by inoki247: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2020
okay
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Iconstar: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2020
1.5 Milla per night Politicians are wicked walahi.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by WoundedLamb: 5:41am On Dec 03, 2020
She removed fat and so what?

Anyway, I think that pic was taken at Marina.

**Modified**
For the ignorant ones quoting me, Please, brothers, don't disgrace yourselves any further. Marina is a popular place in Dubai not too far away from Media City.

17 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Badonasty(m): 5:41am On Dec 03, 2020
lol...na God hand kogi dey

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by techmo(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2020
cool

She used our money to get fat, still used our money to remove the fat

Politics sweet die!!

313 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Myhusband(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2020
David Sugar mommy

she went to Dubai to loose weight while some goto Dubai to hustle for money, others went on tour. this country use your brain o, I hope you saw some privilege educated fools defending and justifying Nurtw thugs wealth on this forum?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2020
I could remember the first time I met her during my service year in Ministry of Sports Lokoja. Humble woman with a large heart.
Pictures do no justice to this fine ass Adoza Ebira-Okene MILF.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by helinues: 6:07am On Dec 03, 2020
So someone can not travel in peace again.

Gossip bloggers everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
With Tax payers money

This Country is really a joke

May God forgive all of you that voted for APC undecided
They flung our wealth in our faces

Can she do that if she's collecting minimum wage

What change can the husband effect that will benefit the masses when he doesn't know how it feels undecided

47 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
So someone can not travel in peace again.

Gossip bloggers everywhere
Make I no tell you the thing wey dey for my mouth undecided

Mtcheeeeeew

57 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by helinues: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Make I no tell you the thing wey dey for my mouth undecided

Mtcheeeeeew

Talk am and chop banning...

Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by onward4life(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Wow so kogi is as beautiful as this!! thumbs up

See how Below transformed lokoja river to a heavy tourist haven..

See buildings oboy see upstairs and infrastructures am so thrilled !!!

I envy Kogi ppo too much .. see ajebutta kogi
kids like snacks

Kogi background looks like LED television

And yet some ppo would be saying Below is not trying enuff

The man too love him ppo, that's is his unforgivable sins

I go like reside here ooo I wish I go see face me I face in Kogi state!

Up Below!! 4 Life

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Tookool(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2020
That short man governor get better eye, this lady is beautiful. I'm not a fan of Yahaya Bello but this news is incorrect.

4 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by DWJOBScom(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2020
I see nothing wrong here except a mischievous headline.
Beautiful lady and well mannered
She took out time to thank Davido for the gifts given to her and the kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Whoube99(f): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexReports:
EXPOSED!!! How Kogi State First Lady, Mrs Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight Reduction, CheckOut Her New Look

Report reaching us is that, the first lady of kogi state has been in dubai over 3 months with her entourage I.e. her mum, children, staff and some family members.

A close source disclosed to us that Mrs Bello took over 10 ambassadorial suite in Armani hotel Burj khalifa , the tallest building in dubai with one suite worth over $3200 ! N1,552,000 per nite ...

We were also told that, she was in American hospital for her weight reduction which made her looking more like a teenager while she also undergone liposuction. Recall that davido took to his IG stories to compliment her kids whom he met at dubai mall during one of their numerous shopping..

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/12/exposed-how-kogi-state-first-lady-mrs.html?m=1

The small girl standing beside that woman is indeed a carbond copy of Mr yeye bello.
Una sure say, na de fair woman born that girl
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by FerdinandAbah: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2020
The peoples' money. What a shame, Logo has failed to produce a visionary leader

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Get a simple website with custom domain, hosting and SSL, all for 12k only! Offer valid for 24 hours. Call/chat to get in touch: 0803 717 1389
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by bendike: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Does she have oyinbo blood?
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by doggedfighter(f): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2020
With her entourage of course.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by etrouble: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Just like Stella Obasanjo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by dayleke: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexReports:
Met David with her kids

"Met David with her kids".

What kinda English is this sir?

8 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by dayleke: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2020
onward4life:
Wow so kogi is as beautiful as this thumbs up

See how Bellow transformed lokoja river to a heavy tourist haven..

See buildings oboy see infrastructures am thrilled

kids

Every where look like LED television

And yet some ppo would be saying Bellow is not trying enuff

Thean too love him ppo that's is his unforgivable sins

I go like reside here ooo

Wen this imagination become half real

You are funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by etrouble: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Born2Breed:
grin

Kogi pipul, over to you.

Kogi pipu are already begging their lord Yahaya Bello to run for Presidency and run mad

16 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by etrouble: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2020
onward4life:
Wow so kogi is as beautiful as this thumbs up

See how Bellow transformed lokoja river to a heavy tourist haven..

See buildings oboy see infrastructures am thrilled

kids

Every where look like LED television

And yet some ppo would be saying Bellow is not trying enuff

Thean too love him ppo that's is his unforgivable sins

I go like reside here ooo

Wen this imagination become half real

It can never happen. It will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by candygist: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexReports:

She went to experience the Good things, hospitality and infrastructure that her husband and APC can't provide in Nigeria

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.