Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (39300 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Only in Nigeria, will thieves be regrouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it...

Hello almajiri, Is buhari your god? Are you sure you have a brain? Use it properly to think yourself out of your zombie state. Odele parasite

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by ozento: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Buhari must be doing something right, for the elites to be conspiring against him, nd for the youths celebrating, until efcc, NPF, INEC defects to PDP, there is no need to celebrate like in ekiti, because buhariwill still carry d day come 2019
in your dream

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Today sha sweet o. Apc just dae fu*ck themselves up in the are by themselves. Its safe to call the FAGursons
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by johnmattew: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
oshe11:
Saraki is keeping his MOST precious card(defecting) close to his chest, So APC will continue to second guess his next move....

WISE CHAP
guess?....APC has already marked Saraki out

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by dat9jaguy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Only in Nigeria, will thieves be regrouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it...

I'm equally worried about the way some of our youths reason,
but i don't think offline they are as dumb as they seem here.
All i ask naija youths is that we should let these politicians answer
to their crimes without us shouting 'witch hunting'.
Like Buhari said the law is for the rich and poor alike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by oshe11: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
johnmattew:
guess?....APC has already marked Saraki out
Yeah but you can't say for sure.....

Moreover he still has access to your gatherings and will be striking from within

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Maybe he want to go with the last batch.

APC is unshakable
embarassed tongue
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sai Baba is too heavy for children to carry. grin

Afamed:

He weighs his options and see failure ahead of him. Departing to another party in Kaduna central is like waiting for BRT at MMA. Kaduna central is the home to PMB.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by acdear123: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
70 percent of the decampees will not get party tickets let alone making it to the NASS next year. most are spent force who has no political relevance in their areas..
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by freshdude99(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Buhari must be doing something right, for the elites to be conspiring against him, nd for the youths celebrating, until efcc, NPF, INEC defects to PDP, there is no need to celebrate like in ekiti, because buhariwill still carry d day come 2019
Whatever is that thing that he's believed to be doing right that the elites are against, at least we the non elites have been patient for 3yrs and nothing to show, instead the sufferings and hunger seem perpetual or rather endless under this ungodly administration. May God punish those that brought death and sufferings to innocent Nigerians! Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Baratheon: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
omoajon:
Before now, I don't support any political party. I still don't do but I think I'm beginning to be sympathetic towards the cause of the APC. Come 2019, I will vote both against Dino and Yahaya Bello. Even if the pope himself should run against Buhari, PMB still has my vote!
I'm like you (before), I still don't support any political party because they I feel they all don't have the interest of Nigerians at heart. I'm curious to know why you're suddenly sympathetic towards PMB, up to the point you'd even vote the pope against him! Mind sharing?
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by thayora: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Batch A---====JULY

Batch B==== SEPT

Batch C==== FEB

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by binaws(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
I promise you immediately after pdp primary election they will decamp back. They are prostitute. Sai baba
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by zsamorano(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
ELTON123:
buhari e no go better for you oooo sad
ode....person wey don become president

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by bedspread: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Maybe he want to go with the last batch.

APC is unshakable DISMANTLED
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by osazsky(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManirBK:
anything apart from bubu in 2019,will b a step in d right direction,thk u saraki,we know u are corrupt but do this for the defenseless Christians like me in d north,I prefer hunger,corruption to death thk u saraki this terrorist will soon go bk to his farm

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by zsamorano(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ugo Egbujo wrote on Sinators who defected just now.
Juiblate not PDP.
The cake you grabbed today is the cake you have been eating for three years. You
have actually been the defacto majority party.
Take time out and welcome the mercenaries in your midst. It's good you now know
your name is synonymous with filth. Change it as soon as you can.
Don't celebrate PDP. The electoral map cannot be changed by a motley of
weightless politicians seeking self survival. The odds are firmly stacked against you.
Yes Kwankwaso will come with votes. And Kwara was already yours since you lured
Saraki into eating the forbidden fruit. But a thousand Missaus, Monsurats, Melayes
will fetch you only a spittle.
Atiku will come with tons of money. But he cant deliver Adamawa. and if you don't
pick him he will retire to the sidelines.
Kwara will be fought for. Saraki's hold on it will be ruthlessly tested. Gombe will be
contested too.
And when you name your presidential candidate we will know what Kwankwaso can
do for him in Kano. Shehu Sani will come to you with poems and nothing more.
Hankuyi is with you already. Their hearts have been with you for years.
But you know you may lose Delta. And AkwaIbom is now in the mix.
If you don't give Turaki your ticket you will struggle for money like Fayose. Wike will
have a fight in Rivers he may not have money to finance battle ground states
outside Rivers.
Make your noise PDP. But don't let it linger. Benue was yours since the killer
herdsmen came with fury. So you can as well have Ortom. But the ruling party is
not sleeping. You lost Ondo and lost Ekiti. You may lose in Osun.
APC may be lighter but fitter without the moles. Members of house of
representatives will defect too. But they cant alter 2019 significantly.
Oshiomhole is a handful. Secondus is a puppet. Do not merry . Hurry and raise a
presidential candidate. If you choose Dankwanmbo then you will need crowd
funding. And for crowd funding you will really need a new name.
But what can a new name really do. Nigerians still know Kingsway road Ikoyi and
Douglas Road Owerri. Your old name will stick with stench.
And let me tell you. Your majority will yield nothing besides high fives. The budget is
settled. The elections are 6 months away. The NASS will go on recess. When they
resume in October they will be too preoccupied with elections to do anything.
Buhari is simply unimpeachable till February.
Dance all you want PDP supporters. You have grieved for too long. Have a little joy
before your grief returns in 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Baratheon: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Do you mind telling me what he's doing right? Something very peculiar to him
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by AnanseK(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2018

Juiblate not PDP.

The cake you grabbed today is the cake you have been eating for three years. You have actually been the defacto majority party.

Take time out and welcome the mercenaries in your midst. It's good you now know your name is synonymous with filth. Change it as soon as you can.

Don't celebrate PDP. The electoral map cannot be changed by a motley of weightless politicians seeking self survival. The odds are firmly stacked against you.

Yes Kwankwaso will come with votes. And Kwara was already yours since you lured Saraki into eating the forbidden fruit. But a thousand Missaus, Monsurats, Melayes will fetch you only a spittle.

Atiku will come with tons of money.

But he cant deliver Adamawa. and if you don't pick him he will retire to the sidelines.

Kwara will be fought for. Saraki's hold on it will be ruthlessly tested. Gombe will be contested too.

And when you name your presidential candidate we will know what Kwankwaso can do for him in Kano. Shehu Sani will come to you with poems and nothing more.

But you know you may lose Delta.

And AkwaIbom is now in the mix.
If you don't give Turaki your ticket you will struggle for money like Fayose. Wike will have a fight in Rivers he may not have money to finance battle ground states outside Rivers.

Make your noise PDP. But don't let it linger. Benue was yours since the killer herdsmen came with fury. So you can as well have Ortom. But the ruling party is not sleeping. You lost Ondo and lost Ekiti. You may lose in Osun.

APC may be lighter but fitter without the moles. Members of house of representatives will defect too. But they cant alter 2019 significantly.

Oshiomhole is a handful. Secondus is a puppet. Do not merry . Hurry and raise a presidential candidate. If you choose Dankwanmbo then you will need crowd funding. And for crowd funding you will really need a new name.

But what can a new name really do. Nigerians still know Kingsway road Ikoyi and Douglas Road Owerri. Your old name will stick with stench.

And let me tell you. Your majority will yield nothing besides high fives.

The budget is settled. The elections are 6 months away. The NASS will go on recess. When they resume in October they will be too preoccupied with elections to do anything.

Dance all you want PDP supporters. You have grieved for too long. Have a little joy before your grief returns in 2019[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by imran147(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
It’s seem na so so PDP full dis background all dis politicians are not worth it,they are bunch of crook and a recycle Gabage...PMB till 2023
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by mideactive: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
oshe11:
Saraki is keeping his MOST precious card(defecting) close to his chest, So APC will continue to second guess his next move....

WISE CHAP

They'd do the DAMAGE FROM WITHIN

Their is nothing to second guess, he has always been a PDP member. APC are only fighting to avoid the impeachment of d president.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by osazsky(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnanseK:

Juiblate not PDP.

The cake you grabbed today is the cake you have been eating for three years. You have actually been the defacto majority party.

Take time out and welcome the mercenaries in your midst. It's good you now know your name is synonymous with filth. Change it as soon as you can.

Don't celebrate PDP. The electoral map cannot be changed by a motley of weightless politicians seeking self survival. The odds are firmly stacked against you.

Yes Kwankwaso will come with votes. And Kwara was already yours since you lured Saraki into eating the forbidden fruit. But a thousand Missaus, Monsurats, Melayes will fetch you only a spittle.

Atiku will come with tons of money.

But he cant deliver Adamawa. and if you don't pick him he will retire to the sidelines.

Kwara will be fought for. Saraki's hold on it will be ruthlessly tested. Gombe will be contested too.

And when you name your presidential candidate we will know what Kwankwaso can do for him in Kano. Shehu Sani will come to you with poems and nothing more.

But you know you may lose Delta.

And AkwaIbom is now in the mix.
If you don't give Turaki your ticket you will struggle for money like Fayose. Wike will have a fight in Rivers he may not have money to finance battle ground states outside Rivers.

Make your noise PDP. But don't let it linger. Benue was yours since the killer herdsmen came with fury. So you can as well have Ortom. But the ruling party is not sleeping. You lost Ondo and lost Ekiti. You may lose in Osun.

APC may be lighter but fitter without the moles. Members of house of representatives will defect too. But they cant alter 2019 significantly.

Oshiomhole is a handful. Secondus is a puppet. Do not merry . Hurry and raise a presidential candidate. If you choose Dankwanmbo then you will need crowd funding. And for crowd funding you will really need a new name.

But what can a new name really do. Nigerians still know Kingsway road Ikoyi and Douglas Road Owerri. Your old name will stick with stench.

And let me tell you. Your majority will yield nothing besides high fives.

The budget is settled. The elections are 6 months away. The NASS will go on recess. When they resume in October they will be too preoccupied with elections to do anything.

Dance all you want PDP supporters. You have grieved for too long. Have a little joy before your grief returns in 2019[color=#770077][/color]
oga can't u c are d last man standing, all ur brothers and supporters have left u,even d person u are defending knows he is a failure or u havnt heard d breaking news, buhari,tinubu osibanjo to defect to PDP on Monday, they are leaving d party for u,sarrki and oshiomolo,even herdsmen are repenting and want to decamp to PDP,oga e remain u o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by mcquin(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Using your logic, Jonathan was doing something right too when Saraki led other governors to decamp to APC before the 2015 elections.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by oshe11: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
mideactive:

Their is nothing to second guess, he has always been a PDP member. APC are only fighting to avoid the impeachment of d president.
Thats it.....

SECOND GUESSING HIS NEXT MOVE
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by edupedia: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
ELTON123:
buhari e no go better for you ooo sad
...plus the whole of your village....
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by slivertongue: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
goodnight GMB goodnight APC

Shehu Sani is still thinking were to move to after leaving Egypt

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by edupedia: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
mcquin:

Using your logic, Jonathan was doing something right too when Saraki led other governors to decamp to APC before the 2015 elections.

....dont compare Jonathan to Buhari....Buharis voting base is 5 times bigger than that of Jonathan.Buhari is the only president since 1999 with a genuine voting base. Obasanjo was the worst followed by Jonathan...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by mideactive: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
oshe11:
Thats it.....

SECOND GUESSING HIS NEXT MOVE

To impeach d president,that's d only way all this drama 'll work for d PDP. But I doudt if d APC 'll allow that. Trust me,they still can match APC in a open election. D only way is to take out d president, that will unsit d party for gud. But d men in APC are knw fools,at list they knw Saraki's final stand now.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by oshe11: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
mideactive:

To impeach d president,that's d only way all this drama 'll work for d PDP. But I doudt if d APC 'll allow that. Trust me,they still can match APC in a open election. D only way is to take out d president, that will unsit d party for gud. But d men in APC are knw fools,at list they knw Saraki's final stand now.
You see?

You are already guessingcheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by ifymadu: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Batch B loading
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by bluecircle470: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2018
Firefire:

Your failed master cum terorist is going DOWN. cheesy

He maybe going down and who cares.......Bubu has failed many but that man you quote has spoken the truth........."The thieves are regrouping to LOOT and we are rejoicing" what are we rejoicing for.....I am sorry for this country and its inhabitants.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.