Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (39301 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by ELTON123(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2018
edupedia:
...plus the whole of your village....
mare looking at you,you look like an slowpoke.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by GistFullGround: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2018
APC is falling down, falling down, falling down
APC is falling down
My dear people

Send Old Soldier to Daura, to Daura, to Daura
Send Old Soldier to Daura
Next year is calling

Transmission cannot save him, can't save him, can't save
Transmission cannot save him
He has to go

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by drlateef: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Any politician in APC knows that he cannot be settled. They need money for next election and Buhari is not allowing that. Corruption is therefore fighting back.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
Only in Nigeria, will thieves be regrouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it...

We prefer PDP to loot than to allow Buhari to suck this Country dry n destroy it with killings.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Dollabiz: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by don89(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Nawaoo for Nigerian politicians, always going back to their vomit because of selfishness
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Ab4all:
before now, they were saints in APC right? I wonder what you will say about Ngige, Ameachi etc if they decamp to PDP....

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
Only in Nigeria, will thieves be regrouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it...

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by kabarka(m): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Ab4all:
before now, they were saints in APC right? I wonder what you will say about Ngige, Ameachi etc if they decamp to PDP....

Dont talk about AMECHI because he will not be welcomed.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Firefire:

Your failed master cum terorist is going DOWN. cheesy
This is a pained Igbo,go to isresl or Uganda dhat are u doing here.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by freeze001(f): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2018
ozento:
in your dream

Don't mind these zombies with their negative reasoning
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by freeze001(f): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Buhari must be doing something right, for the elites to be conspiring against him, nd for the youths celebrating, until efcc, NPF, INEC defects to PDP, there is no need to celebrate like in ekiti, because buhariwill still carry d day come 2019

So Jonathan was doing something right when they defected in 2014. Why didn't you support him then? Or Jonathan's right is different from Buhari's right?
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by KETTLEWATER: 5:24am On Jul 25, 2018
omoajon:
Before now, I don't support any political party. I still don't do but I think I'm beginning to be sympathetic towards the cause of the APC. Come 2019, I will vote both against Dino and Yahaya Bello. Even if the pope himself should run against Buhari, PMB still has my vote!

Are you alright at all? Vote for failure? Vote for death? Vote for incompetence and fraud? You are not ok

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Mankosi: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2018
bedspread:
Most of them hv to Remain to Ensure that The Name Apc is slaughtered and Buried in the History of Nigeria politics...

Even Sariki is still an Apc Member....
sarki cannot dump APC now until they pdp becomes majority then he can initiate impeachment process after which he will defect.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by NwaliE01: 5:55am On Jul 25, 2018
The pitch is set

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by papascode: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2018
yipata:
WHICH EXODUS. Those that left is a good sign that things will get better with APC. At least the corrupt ones are leaving.
SARAKI AND CO SHOULD HURRY UP AND STEP OUT.

By the time they are done by December, it is only the CPC faction in APC that will contest against other political parties. Mind you, it is a Northerner versus Buhari. You had better join the moving train now that there is vacancy. The North is angry with buhari because he has divided the country even more than after the civil war.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by adonis89(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Buhari must be doing something right, for the elites to be conspiring against him, nd for the youths celebrating, until efcc, NPF, INEC defects to PDP, there is no need to celebrate like in ekiti, because buhariwill still carry d day come 2019
yes so, same way GEJ was doing something right but the elite conspired against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by EbiKeys(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2018
yipata:
WHICH EXODUS. Those that left is a good sign that things will get better with APC. At least the corrupt ones are leaving.
SARAKI AND CO SHOULD HURRY UP AND STEP OUT.
So your Buhari is not corrupt? His Ministers are saints.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by johnmattew: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah but you can't say for sure.....

Moreover he still has access to your gatherings and will be striking from within
and u think APC will include him in their gatherings?
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2018
GistFullGround:
APC is falling down, falling down, falling down
APC is falling down
My dear people

Send Old Soldier to Daura, to Daura, to Daura
Send Old Soldier to Daura
Next year is calling

Transmission cannot save him, can't save him, can't save
Transmission cannot save him
He has to go
AFTER I FINISH TRANSMISION YOUR TRANSUSION YOU WILL KNOW IM WICKED

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Aldebaran(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
Nice cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by akdjr(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2018
I expect Nigerian Youth to form alliance and take advantage of this happening rather than jubilating for those old corrupt politician.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by odomanis: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2018
johnmattew:
hehe...Baba knows it's the end of senatorial position for him..

never underated the logical capacity of tinubu and oshiomele and well as the influence of buhari.pdp is not logically sound

the reason why they all left PDP to APC is the same reason they are returning to PDP...and it will be the same reason they won't last in pdp......sadly,stubborn. Oshiomole will never accept dem back if they wish to return

And the reason why PDP lost to APC is the same reason why APC will loose to PDP
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by Ikpongiton: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
they are the remaining members that will stay and scatter apc from within
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by oshe11: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2018
johnmattew:
and u think APC will include him in their gatherings?
Is he not a member?
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by eduwillz(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
bros na 4 d buhari govt chance dey 4 d youths
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by mcquin(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2018
edupedia:

....dont compare Jonathan to Buhari....Buharis voting base is 5 times bigger than that of Jonathan

Look how you muddled things up. I quoted you based on your theory that Buhari is doing something right, hence the elite class decamping; you fail to recall that same elite class once dumped Jonathan. Was Jonathan doing something right? Let's eat out humble pie. I on this platform vehemently opposed Jonathan and campaigned for the "corruptless Buhari" once, my history on this forum is open if you wish to dig.

On Buhari's voting base being 5times bigger, you may want to tell those in Benue, Taraba, Jos and even Lagos that once voted overwhelmingly for Buhari that.
I bet you Lagos may return APC in the State and still kick out Buhari, save and except Federal might sees him through.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by mechanics(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2018
He's a loyal member, forget what he's saying.
Re: Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC by freddaboh(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2018
ManirBK:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.