Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? (10469 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by hotspice(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2006
A man keeps himself for marriage and hope to marry a virgin like him
he falls inlove with the woman of his dreams. he asked her if she had had sex in her life
she says no (after all na love making she do not sex )
After the wedding the man discovers that his wife is soooo xperienced(girl had to show bobo where to put it shocked)
as a guy will u feel cheated? as a girl do u think it is fair to the guy?
goodguy if u happen to read this pls tell wat u would do
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by layi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
If u decide to keep your virginity (like me)..it should be for a cogent reason else u'll loose it soon.
Keeping it just for your wedding night is useless to me.
I don't care if i marry a V or a former Ho. The state of the aso rock is a non issue. What matters is there is an aso rock there.

Moreover, y'all folks shouldnt see Virgins as okobo. I know the morphology and understand the vagina more than some ladies (seriously). I can tell u the histology. I know sopme folks will wave that off as 'story'. But my question is "What so special in making love before marriage? Its just to offset builtup passion.
Experience or no experience is inconsequential here. All u need do is listen to each other, u'll be fine. Afterall u became good due to constant premarital sex..u can also become good due to constant marital sex
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by IAH(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
hotspice:

After the wedding the man discovers that his wife is soooo xperienced(girl had to show bobo where to put it shocked)

So if the wife shows bobo where to put it, does that mean she's not a virgin?
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by hotangel2(f): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2006
IAh... i think wat she meant was that, she knew everything and sh!T.

But seriosuly, it's not fair to the dude.

If she hadn't lied to him, i would understand. But she told him she was a virgin, and then he had to find out she lied to him. If he knew that she wasn't a virgin, that woulda been a better case.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Oracle(m): 5:31am On Jan 05, 2006
yeah it really isnt fair
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by prettyH(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2006
What isn't fair? If it was the other way round would anyone have any complaints?

layi:

If u decide to keep your virginity (like me)..it should be for a cogent reason else u'll loose it soon.
I don't care if i marry a V or a former Ho. The state of the aso rock is a non issue. What matters is there is an aso rock there.

Moreover, y'all folks shouldnt see Virgins as okobo. I know the morphology and understand the vagina more than some ladies (seriously). I can tell u the histology. I know sopme folks will wave that off as 'story'. But my question is "What so special in making love before marriage? Its just to offset builtup passion.
Experience or no experience is inconsequential here. All u need do is listen to each other, u'll be fine. Afterall u became good due to constant premarital sex..u can also become good due to constant marital sex

Intelligent post
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by sage(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2006
life goes on. Any gain in killing urself over something ul later get more or less tired of?
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by sage(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2006
it don't make much diffrence does it? I guess this kind of question stems from inferiority complex felt by women. I dont think a man would ask this kind of question if it is the other way round
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by cheekee(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2006
oooh!!!nanana!!!!that will be very unfair to the dude........if the girl lied to him that she is a virgin.. but if she already told him the truth that her no virgin then there's no problem because he was willing to take her by himself knowing that she very very experienced............

1 Like

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by christyne(f): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2006
If the truth had been said,its ok but if she shd lie dt she's a V,its really unfair.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Michaela(f): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2006
In a way I think it is unfair because she has lied to him.
But if she had confessed that she has had sex in her life and if he had said then: "Hmm.. I don't want to marry you then.", I think he would not really love her. I think it isn't a blemish if a girl is no virgin. We are living in the 21 st century!!!! And there is more to love in a woman (or a man) than just the fact if she (or he) is virgin or not....
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Michaela(f): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2006
hotspice:

But is the fact, that she knows where to put the penis, enough to discover that she is no virgin?? I mean: I was still a virgin when I already knew where a guy has to put it...!!!
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by dejiolowe: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2006
the virgin man na epa (groundnut)! how can he let such a foolish thing happen to him? the bobo na mugu

1 Like

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by babymine(f): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2006
How are we sure he's really a virgin (since there's no way to know). He might even be pretending.. wink
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2006
exactly
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by dejiolowe: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2006
men dont pretend to be virgin. in fact, a virgin guy will say he has done it 100 times!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Michaela(f): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2006
babymine:

How are we sure he's really a virgin (since there's no way to know). He might even be pretending.. wink

Exactly!!!

dejiolowe:

men don't pretend to be virgin. in fact, a virgin guy will say he has done it 100 times!

But if he is a bad lover, pretending he had done it 100 times will be of no advantage for him.... wink
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Viper(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2006
That was very unfair to the guy, but if he has over 60% other reasons to love her he should let her know she hashurt him and just forgive her.

I would also like to say that this guy has said it well with regards to virgin issues.
These days virgins(male/female) are seen as fools or okobos cheesy by thier peers,and this pushes them to go "open" their corks just to "feel among". Strangely, these peers that tease and call u names like "slacker","okobo" and other ishs do this because they feel bad they couldn't control themselves like u.THIS IS A FACT/TRUTH.
But funny enuff, these same peers actually respect u internally for keeping urself but dont want to say it(some say it at some point when they see u stand ur ground for real and wont waver.).
people who keep thier virginity do this for different reasons. some spiritual, some mental/psychological, some physical and some just do it for no reason. But one thing i have come to discover is that when 2 virgins get married, it helps improve the "trust guage" in thier marriage......its a spiritual union and not a sport to be broken just for records or a register to be marked.

viper

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by layi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2006
Let me reciprocate the gesture

. But one thing i have come to discover is that when 2 virgins get married, it helps improve the "trust guage" in their marriage.its a spiritual union and not a sport to be broken just for records or a register to be marked.

I would also like to say that this lady has said it well with regards to trust issues.
If you are both virgins, trust would come naturally, you wont have to force it.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Michaela(f): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2006
layi:

If you are both virgins, trust would come naturally, you wont have to force it.

I think this is not true !!!

Imagine you are virgin and you marry someone who is virgin, too. Then this doesn't lead to trust necessarily... There could be the "danger" that your partner gets the feeling one day he or she had missed out on something. Or perhaps you get this feeling...I mean: If you marry someone and this is your first sexual partner in your life then perhaps you want to make the experience with someone else one day.... Perhaps you want to test how sex with someone else is.... That is just natural... Everyone is curious... So, virginity is NOT a guarantee for trust in a marriage... I think it is better to make different experiences first... Ok, I am in favour of trust, fidelity, reliance... When I love someone I don't cheat him.. But perhaps I don't do this because I have made my experiences before... Perhaps I would not be satisfied if I had been a virgin before..
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2006
dejiolowe:

men don't pretend to be virgin. in fact, a virgin guy will say he has done it 100 times!
well said
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by eveseh(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

well said

grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by layi(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2006
Michaela:

Imagine you are virgin and you marry someone who is virgin, too. Then this doesn't lead to trust necessarily,  There could be the "danger" that your partner gets the feeling one day he or she had missed out on something. Or perhaps you get this feeling, I mean: If you marry someone and this is your first sexual partner in your life then perhaps you want to make the experience with someone else one day,  Perhaps you want to test how sex with someone else is,  That is just naturalEveryone is curious, 

You are excellently wrong! Everyone is not curious.
It's not natural to want to taste other apples. In fact there are humans who don't fancy tasting apples. It depends on our individual personalities.

Michaela:

So, virginity is NOT a guarantee for trust in a marriage, 

No one says it guarantees. Truth is it helps build (improve) trust. Several possibilities would have been waived, and i'm sure u get what i mean.

Michaela:

I think it is better to make different experiences first,  Ok, I am in favour of trust, fidelity, reliance,  When I love someone I don't cheat him,  But perhaps I don't do this because I have made my experiences before,  Perhaps I would not be satisfied if I had been a virgin before, 

Do you have to cheat to learn not to cheat? Its like saying i want to steal 1 billion dollars so i wont have to steal again. Thats self deception.

Like they say , a virgin lady wouldnt know if ur pennis is smal or big. She's is satified with U. She doesnt need to compare. Statistics shows that a whole lot of people have problems wit their relationships because of their ex more than any other reason. Its better u stay virgin (if u r one)
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by babymine(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2006
There's nothing wrong.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by kimba(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2006
@hotspice
IAH said
So if the wife shows bobo where to put it, does that mean she's not a virgin?
thanks IAH, really, i would love hotspice to explain.
In this present age, I would count such a guy to be stupid, not to know where to put it.

@hotspice
A man keeps himself for marriage and hope to marry a virgin like him
he falls inlove with the woman of his dreams. he asked her if she had had sex in her life
she says no (after all na love making she do not sex )
After the wedding the man discovers that his wife is soooo xperienced(girl had to show bobo where to put it )
goodguy if u happen to read this please tell what u would do
I believe that before the marriage, Romeo should have told Juliet all his secrets, and vice-versa, so there'll be no more secrets that need finding out after "I Do".

so first, if the marriage was based on deception like you have described, then I bet there'll be more heavy tales that would shake them both as time goes by.

but if i was the girl that had lied to my guy, and in order to still protect my past, maybe i wouldnt bother telling him where to put it. If I dont get preggy in the next 9-months then ill suggest that maybe he had put it into the wrong place the first time, thats why it didnt work, abi, grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by dominobaby(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2006
Layi n Viper, thanks, u guys practically took d words out of my mouth. Bles ur hearts.
This is a forum where people say a lotta things based on what suits them, n somehow someway, others are influenced 4 good or bad!
Whateva we do pls, ALWAYS UNDERSTAND d REASON for which u are doing or not doing something. Like it is always said, STAND 4 SOMETHING OR U'L FALL 4 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Being a virgin doesn't mean that one is a mugu as it is perceived these days.
For the case cited, it was actualy wrong 4 d lady to lie.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by kimba(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2006
@dominobaby
Whateva we do please, ALWAYS UNDERSTAND d REASON for which u are doing or not doing something. Like it is always said, STAND 4 SOMETHING OR U'L FALL 4 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Being a virgin doesn't mean that one is a mugu as it is perceived these days.
For the case cited, it was actualy wrong 4 d lady to lie.
thank you dominobaby,
Please tell them again.

The reason why many youths get into trouble is that they like to copy copy. Worse is that bad things are easier to copy than good things.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by dominobaby(f): 5:29pm On May 06, 2006
Yeah kimba, thanks, i'l keep saying it o, True talk, bad things are easier to copy, awww.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56pm On May 18, 2006
i dnt think its fair,but isn't it also applicable to a virgin wife and an experienced guy?
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2006
hmmm, layi n his words. Nice talk.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by layi(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2006
just seeing this thread Since January? where hav u been lizzy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topcio Alata Ghana Soap / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. / Could My Husband Be Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.