Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? (10482 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by sammyjl(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2006
angry Virgin wife, experienced husband, is it fair?
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Busta(f): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2006
hard to find but hey, life ain't fair either
don't see anything wrong with that. undecided
they will learn and teach each other
at least one of em is experienced.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Akinagirl(f): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2007
The fact that she lied and was not straight in the beginning was wrong angry
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by spoilt(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2007
i believe he married her for love not because he thought her hymen was intact. undecided
what about all the virgin girls whose lot in life is to end up with over experienced men already infested with disease?
move on with your life jare! grin
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by BIKINI(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2007
Please what is d  fuss about.
           Much ado about virginity, serves him and all those who anchor their love on virginity, right. it's time 4 people to stop loving people because of ephemeral attributes that can be ther today, and gone 2moro. IF U CHOOSE TO REMAIN A VIRGIN AND SITUATION  IN LIFE FAVOURS YOU , DONT CRUCIFY OTHERS DAT DONT HAVE A SIMILAR FATE, IT'S DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. What we shuld encourage is self- discipline  and tolerance.
  Some ladies get disvirgined through rape, or other forms of abuses and they still view themselves as virgins pending when they meet the right man. Others lose their virginity by having it removed surgically. some also through some strainous sports like horse riding . there are also those who remove their hymen consentingly through sex 4 reasons best known to them. Are u trying to tell me these ladies don't deserve  to have a shot @ marriage? 
          Are u God to decide whether it's fair or not?
      BUT IF HE FEELS HE HAS BEING SHORT CHANGED , HE SHULD TAKE HIS CASE TO THE SUPREME COURT. grin
   Instead of him to  concentrate on how to make his marriage work he is crying over split milk . If we really scrutinize him we 'll discover some traits worse than promiscuity.
MR SANCTIMONIOUS . NA YOU HOLY PASS cool

Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Akinagirl(f): 3:16am On Apr 25, 2007
well said BIKINI
but the fact is that she lied, there is no reason to lie, it makes no since, if you lie about that what else you gonna lie about, but i do understand ur view, well said
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by uchetobi(f): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2007
Its unnecessary to lie in the first place. But if its ok for a virgin wife to marry non virgin husband. The reverse should not be an issue
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by mekoyo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2007
It's not fair at all. sad
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by earthrealm(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2010
shocked

nothing in life is fair.
the earlier u realize it, the better, chin up n prepare to take ur advanced s,ex class, n u beta pray u hv a willing n patient teacher! grin
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2010
Lai-lai!! The wife should let her husband catch up!
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by SALady(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

Lai-lai!! The wife should let her husband catch up!

^^^True talk.
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2010
How can it be proved that a guy is a virgin? undecided undecided
Women are really suffering embarassed embarassed
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
nikkykay:

How can you tell if a baseball bat is new or old?! Simple; Check it for wear, scratches and tear!! wink
Re: Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? by WhyAWhy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
nikkykay:

Women are not suffering, it's called dignity!

I actually used to think that it didn't matter until i entered relationships in which the babes had slept with almost everyone that said "hi" to her.

The thought of the fact that someone if it's even only one had been with my "wife-to-be" kept haunting me and I knew I couldn't really live with it. , I better seek out someone who had never been with any guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / Safety Measures For Women / Could My Husband Be Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.