Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) (47936 Views)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Excited Yoruba husband his newly engaged wife do the doggy pose on their traditional marriage.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/yoruba-husband-wife-doggy-pose-traditional-marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2018
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by ofonike: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Good

3 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by HotMario: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2018

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2018
AfonJazz grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by bayocanny: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2018
beautiful
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by youngberry001(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2018
HotMario:

yes leav then ur own too go wide like dis,,,

7 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by mimimile93: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok! I came to see a Yoruba man and his wife but what I am seein here is a pim.p and his wh.or.e

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by MemeKing: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Happy married life .

This lady is an undercover m15 agent.

My mummy said I should wish them HML

7 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by chudyprince: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2018
HotMario:

grin are they crying or pleading?

1 Like

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by akeentech(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:
Ok! I came to see a Yoruba man and his wife but what I am seein here is a pim.p and his wh.or.e

Try to appreciate beauty when you see one

6 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2018
Interesting pose.
Na u get ya tin!
Hedriz9:

you are always in all Topic Salute!!!
Mr Idris,
This is your very first post on Nairaland and you know about us already?
We are honoured!
This is quite interesting! 
We doing the right thing then. 
Another good recommendation for us here.
More alerts .
Hope to hear more from you as time goes, our latest member on Nairaland!
(Just hoping Mr Idris is not Bobrisky o, cos we are not a fan! wink cheesy grin)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2018
I hate all these senseless suggestive sexual poses.

It doesn't make any sense!

BÌTCH and DOG

6 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by deepwater(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Aint that TBillz
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by itoldu: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
They look like the guests, catching some fun jor!

By the way, Nairaland has gone to learn how to count numbers [1st page is no longer "0" but rather "1"] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by joenor(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Their way! HML
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
grin lol look @at the lady mouth she go sabi kiss wella wink

4 Likes

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Uromigod(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
happy marriage...
happy birthday BBNaija Vandora

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setEPszu-Og
birthday party last night
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by ComzyB(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Baba God , i cant wait for mine o kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
We make love, not war!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2018
If I'm d father in-law, that ends the marriage. U wan kill psn daughter with doggy
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by baddosky1: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2018
GisterBlogger:

Excited Yoruba husband his newly engaged wife do the doggy pose on their traditional marriage.

http://gistmore.com/yoruba-husband-wife-doggy-pose-traditional-marriage

What else are they known for if not this kind of rubbish!
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Opinionated: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
These kinds of weddings look set to build failed marriages.

Marriage is not for Show: How Couples Wreck it with their Wedding
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Yoloba people....I like it cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by hanslem(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
When kids get married lipsrsealed

B[b][/b]
Re: Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2018
This one na broda shaggy pose,any question of the day ? Oya hit me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.