Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts (9961 Views)

Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached / Deputy Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by BIXYBABE: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria Union of Zoooombie
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by BIXYBABE: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria is a joke......By fire by force
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by OlaMiki: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2018
we shall in 2019 who will die whether APC or ur satanic looters' PDP
Sirpaul:
He used APP in 2003 and APP died,

Used ANPP in 2007 and ANPP died,

Used CPC in 2011 and CPC died,

Again used APC in 2015

As we speak Apc is dyiny
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by noeloge82(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
buhariguy:
they suppose to wait till August 15.

That's for the house to resume
Well let's see how this ends
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by PHILipu1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
George Akume at work.
He has put his boy and the next move now is to impeach governor Ortom immediately the governor announce his defection.
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by chansmokers: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by chansmokers: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
PHILipu1:
George Akume at work.
He has put his boy and the next move now is to impeach governor Ortom immediately the governor announce his defection.
Read before posting trash. Benue state assembly is currently controlled by the pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by PHILipu1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

Read before posting trash. Benue state assembly is currently controlled by the pdp.
Lol.
You fell for that propaganda yesterday?
The former APC speaker loyal to Ortom was impeached yesterday and another APC speaker loyal to George Akume was installed yesterday too.

Go and get your facts,i am not even sure if Ortom will not be impeach before his tenure ends.

It was all propaganda yesterday that a PDP speaker was installed.
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by pavoda: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Link me to the facts, the currently impeached speaker is loyal to George Akume.,. The PDP & APC in Benue state where already basically equally split so it didn't need an earthquake for PDP to become a majority. You need to get your facts right..
PHILipu1:
Lol.
You fell for that propaganda yesterday?
The former APC speaker loyal to Ortom was impeached yesterday and another APC speaker loyal to George Akume was installed yesterday too.

Go and get your facts,i am not even sure if Ortom will not be impeach before his tenure ends.

It was all propaganda yesterday that a PDP speaker was installed.

1 Like

Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by PHILipu1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
pavoda:
Link me to the facts, the currently impeached speaker is loyal to George Akume.,. The PDP & APC in Benue state where already basically equally split so it didn't need an earthquake for PDP to become a majority. You need to get your facts right..
hold your peace and in few weeks time we will see how the game go.
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by pavoda: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
i AM interested in the story from people on ground as you seem to have an idea. Inform me na? Abeg
PHILipu1:

hold your peace and in few weeks time we will see how the game go.

1 Like

Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by PHILipu1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
pavoda:
i AM interested in the story from people on ground as you seem to have an idea. Inform me na? Abeg
Just wait for the game to play out in the next few weeks ok.
Can't explain further but take this from an insider.
Re: Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts by famology(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sirpaul:
He used APP in 2003 and APP died,

Used ANPP in 2007 and ANPP died,

Used CPC in 2011 and CPC died,

Again used APC in 2015

As we speak Apc is dyiny

I think I should just educate you and your likes once and for all.The App did not die but renamed Anpp,the Anpp is one of the legacy parties that formed the Apc.The Cpc also did not die as it's also one of the legacy parties that formed the now Apc,with the likes of Acn and a faction of Apga lead by okorocha.For your information, the Cpc,Anpp both had sitting governors and members in the national assembly and state assembly before they merged to form the Apc.Hope you've learnt something today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics / 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze / Lagos Bans Hawking By Children During School Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.