Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (30560 Views)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Publish Their Assets Before Elections - SERAP / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by kahal29: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Former Governor of Kano State, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, has described the defection of Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso from APC to PDP as a welcome development but urged him and his supporters to abide by the rules.

Recall that Shekarau, a founding member of the APC had to leave the party for Kwankwaso in Kano when serving governors who dumped the PDP for the APC were asked to lead the party in their states.

The former governor who spoke through his media aide, Sule Ya’u Sule, said he hoped Kwankwaso had changed.

Many fear that those who defected to the PDP would have to fight for supremacy in their states where some chieftains had institutionalized themselves in the last three years.

“I hope the PDP has received a reformed Kwankwaso. I hope it is not the old Kwankwaso I knew,” Shekarau said.

“I hope he will this time around abide by the rules and regulations of the PDP. I hope he will not repeat what he did after he joined APC in 2015. At that time, he took over everything leaving us with empty hand,” he said.

Shekarau regretted that the party they had laboured for at the end handed over the leadership of the party to Kwankwaso in 2015.

“I hope Kwankwaso is not coming to PDP to repeat the injustice he did in 2015. If everybody will be allowed to play his card according to rules of the party, that will be better for him (Kwankwaso) and every member of the party,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/defection-kwankwaso-abide-rule-shekarau/

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by MrPolitics: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
I would have expected that PDP arranged some sort of truce meeting between these 2.

When is Kwankwaso going to Kano sef. I would love to see his reception

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Merimental(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
“I hope he will this time around abide by the rules and regulations of the PDP"
it is beta to abide by Pdp rules dan remain in d ruling party n be framed by d police for crimes currently bediviling d party.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kwankwaso and shekarau combined together cans deliver there ward against Buhari come 2019

Facts

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Subhanalah

This is the time to test your popularity in your region.

Sai Baba has done so and the result is A1.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Seun and Lalalisticlala codely remove page 0 in all thread.
I havent seen page 0 b4 except in NL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Racoon(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Politicians cutting deals for themselves.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by highminded: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
You need to see this awesome video cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guw1lpZaTb8

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Moreoffaith(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by salbis(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Keep your bitterness aside and do the needful by coming together as one. Nigeria must be redeemed!

6 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by babyfaceafrica: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
wahala don start

5 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shekarau is a political lightweight in Kano.. he must respect kwakwansiyya Amana

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by mmb(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Trouble they look all decampees like a bat
They will regret doing so.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by unitysheart(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Trouble go soon burst everywhere. They all need to put their ambitions in check.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Oblang(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just in a matter of time. Make I just dey watch..

4 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by autotrader014(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Isiokay

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Richdad50(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
if one of the most beautiful woman in the other room could not make Buhari abide by the rule of law, who is kwakwaso to. You see! there is a problem with anyone that has a mallam blood in his veins. They listen and abide to no rules except Quranic recitation.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by salbis(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:
Kwankwaso and shekarau combined together cans deliver there ward against Buhari come 2019

Facts
Where are the facts? When breeze blow, fowl nyash go show, we are watching!

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by FriendNG: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:

Facts

Can or cannot. Which 1? Read what you write.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
lol
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by famology(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
By the time the Apc finished licking their wounds,the pdp will start to receive theirs.If you think the defection towards 2019 is gonna be one way,you're a total neophyte in Nigeria politics.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Shekarau is a political lightweight in Kano.. he must respect kwakwansiyya Amana
Are you for real? Shekarau that defeated a seating Gov Kwankwaso in 2003 . Those who know politics of Kano will tell you point blank. Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and Kwankwaso can not work together in a single party. I have long said it when Kwankwaso defeated to PDP yesterday.

19 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Maket: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some of them will certainly not get what they went there for.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Mruwa1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice combination make we see how baba wan win kano next election
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by ofuonyebi: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
The hawks have started again...at least, another long battle is set...because their will never be peace for the looters...

6 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by rajiraymond(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
PDP is dead but not yet buried.
By the time they use their so called Unity List in their primary as they did in their convention, that is when it will be finally laid to rest.

17 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by maestroferddi: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
No problems...

Drowning APC people looking for some semblance of consolation...

The last time I checked, Shekarau is not the NEC of PDP...There are resolution mechanisms to iron out differences in PDP.

We are not talking about APC here where the party begins and ends with a slavish devotion to the misfiring Buhari...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Enice(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
E don happen!

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mruwa1:
Nice combination make we see how baba wan win kano next election
Nothing nice here, except you want to deceive yourself. Both Kwankwaso and Mallam are words and opposite. They can't never work in the same party. Mallam is more of Buharist as I see him dumping PDP back to APC. Buhari singlehandedly made him 2 times Gov of Kano state on his APP/ ANPP platform. Mallam was just a classroom teacher before he came to use ANPP under Buhari back then to unseat Kwankwaso. Definitely I see Mallam Shekarawu coming back to work for Buhari.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by mfm04622: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

Are you for real? Shekarau that defeated a seating Gov Kwankwaso in 2003 . Those who know politics of Kano will tell you point blank. Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and Kwankwaso can not work together in a single party. I have long said it when Kwankwaso defeated to PDP yesterday.

Shekarau could do that because he was a candidate of Buhari's party. Nothing more. What has he achieved since he left same party with Buhari? Which election has he won for himself or his party? Who was Shekarau before Buhari's party selected him as gubernatorial candidate? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Nigerians In Newark, New Jersey, Us(photos) / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.