Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,446 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (30569 Views)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Publish Their Assets Before Elections - SERAP / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by NASTYNASOSO: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:
Kwankwaso and shekarau combined together cans deliver there ward against Buhari come 2019

Facts

HMMMMMMM

HABA SARKI
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by anonymuz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenonze:
grin

Seun and Lalalisticlala codely remove page 0 in all thread.
I havent seen page 0 b4 except in NL
you noticed that too.since yesterday evening.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
kahal29:
Former Governor of Kano State, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, has described the defection of Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso from APC to PDP as a welcome development but urged him and his supporters to abide by the rules.

Recall that Shekarau, a founding member of the APC had to leave the party for Kwankwaso in Kano when serving governors who dumped the PDP for the APC were asked to lead the party in their states.

The former governor who spoke through his media aide, Sule Ya’u Sule, said he hoped Kwankwaso had changed.

Many fear that those who defected to the PDP would have to fight for supremacy in their states where some chieftains had institutionalized themselves in the last three years.

“I hope the PDP has received a reformed Kwankwaso. I hope it is not the old Kwankwaso I knew,” Shekarau said.

“I hope he will this time around abide by the rules and regulations of the PDP. I hope he will not repeat what he did after he joined APC in 2015. At that time, he took over everything leaving us with empty hand,” he said.

Shekarau regretted that the party they had laboured for at the end handed over the leadership of the party to Kwankwaso in 2015.

“I hope Kwankwaso is not coming to PDP to repeat the injustice he did in 2015. If everybody will be allowed to play his card according to rules of the party, that will be better for him (Kwankwaso) and every member of the party,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/defection-kwankwaso-abide-rule-shekarau/

LOL, history repeating itself; two sworn enemies in the same camp yet again; a battle for PDP local supremacy in Kano loading - just watch as they would neutralise themselves leaving APC quite unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
No problems...

Drowning APC people looking for some semblance of consolation...

The last time I checked, Shekarau is not the NEC of PDP...There are resolution mechanisms to iron out differences in PDP.

We are not talking about APC here where the party begins and ends with a slavish devotion to the misfiring Buhari...
So the structure of PDP in kano will just be handed immediately back to Kwankwaso and those who have been ruling the affairs of PDP in kano before he came will just sit down dey look? Most of you can't even analysis a secondary school politics talkless of a state politics

5 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by ozo13(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hahaha.let's see how things unfold.hehehe meaning he should come under him WC kwankwaso will Neva agree to
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
mfm04622:

Shekarau could do that because he was a candidate of Buhari's party. Nothing more. What has he achieved since he left same party with Buhari? Which election has he won for himself or his party? Who was Shekarau before Buhari's party selected him as gubernatorial candidate? Lol
You said it all, the same Buhari influence that made Mallam to win an incumbent Gov of Kwankwaso of PDP back in 2003 to 2014. The same Buhari influence still remains in Kano up till tomorrow, invariably any candidate that Buhari present under APC till tomorrow. will definitely rubbish both Kwankwaso and Mallam all together. Ganduje as Buhari candidate definitely has the influence of Buhari at hand to send both Shekarau and Kwankwaso PDP to a Journey of no return.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by APL33: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

Are you for real? Shekarau that defeated a seating Gov Kwankwaso in 2003 . Those who know politics of Kano will tell you point blank. Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and Kwankwaso can not work together in a single party. I have long said it when Kwankwaso defeated to PDP yesterday.

Sorry oh. But he is a light weight in KANO. He won kwankwaso while riding on the popularity of buhari. Go and ask.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
kahal29:
I hope he will not repeat what he did after he joined APC in 2015. At that time, he took over everything leaving us with empty hand,” he said.

Thieves, they are only interested in their share.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
APL33:

Sorry oh. But he is a light weight in KANO. He won kwankwaso while riding on the popularity of buhari. Go and ask.
The same Buhari popularity is still in Kano up till tomorrow. Invariably Ganduje as Buhari APC seating Gov will enjoy that to send both Kwankwaso and Shekarau back to a Journey of no return.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by maestroferddi: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

So the structure of PDP in kano will just be handed immediately back to Kwankwaso and those who have been ruling the affairs of PDP in kano before he came will just sit down dey look? Most of you can't even analysis a secondary school politics talkless of a state politics
Read you cannot.

Must I spell out everything for you like they do in creche?

Let me reiterate, the decision on who gets what in the party rests with the NEC...PDP in Kano State is not Shekarau's private estate. Politics is about giving up something to get another...

BTW, I dont believe Shekarau actually made the statement in the manner as being portrayed here. He is astute enough to know that there is an existing party structure in the state which remains supreme at all times.

It equally goes against conventional wisdom that Kwakwanso would want to ride roughshod over existing arrangements prior to his defection.

Even Atiku has been criss-crossing the political spectrum trying to build consensus. Kwakwanso is not neophyte in politics as to announce his return to PDP with making unreasonable and outlandishly demands hours after defection...
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenonze:
grin

0 is a valid number in computer/programming world. 0 is effectively 1 and if you were counting total days between 0 and 6, the answer will be 7 days as opposed to 6 days

They simply updated their code by starting the counter at 1

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Algaddaf: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sai Baba. Biafara pigs will never understand northern politics. #Sai PMB... Handed over to Tinubu 2023...

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Read you cannot.

Must I spell out everything for you like they do in creche?

Let me reiterate, the decision on who gets what in the party rests with the NEC...PDP in Kano State is not Shekarau's private estate. Politics is about giving up something to get another...

BTW, I dont believe Shekarau actually made the statement in the manner as being portrayed here. He is astute enough to know that there is an existing party structure in the state which remains supreme at all times.

It equally goes against conventional wisdom that Kwakwanso would want to ride roughshod over existing arrangements prior to his defection.

Even Atiku has been criss-crossing the political spectrum trying to build consensus. Kwakwanso is not neophyte in politics as to announce his return to PDP with making unreasonable and outlandishly hours after defecti0n...
I don't analysis politics with little kids, if you can't re - present your opinion without being insultive, swerve I beg U.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by maestroferddi: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

I don't analysis politics with little kids, if you can't re - present your opinion without being insultive, swerve I beg U.
You make laugh uncontrollably...

How come when you are served with a juice of your own medicine, you start getting emotional?

Go through your earlier comment and tell me whether you exhibited decorum...

Next time look intently before taking a plunge...
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by APL33: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

The same Buhari popularity is still in Kano up till tomorrow. Invariably Ganduje as Buhari APC seating Gov will enjoy that to send both Kwankwaso and Shekarau back to a Journey of no return.

Thing is, I don't believe PDP can win KANO into the presidential election. So their strategy would be collecting of as much vote as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by RexTramadol1: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenonze:
grin

It's called front page.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Afamed: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
APL33:

Thing is, I don't believe PDP can win KANO into the presidential election. So their strategy would be collecting of as much vote as possible.
But not when you want them to vote against PBM. Check Kanawas history of voting for PMB since inception. It has been on rising side.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Can or cannot. Which 1? Read what you write.

Can’t

In madobi and where shekarau hails from
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by FriendNG: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:

Can’t

In madobi and where shekarau hails from

Alright we shall see. They cannot defeat him but they will pull votes.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by LordofNaija: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenonze:
grin

Seun bring back our page 0
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Mruwa1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

Nothing nice here, except you want to deceive yourself. Both Kwankwaso and Mallam are words and opposite. They can't never work in the same party. Mallam is more of Buharist as I see him dumping PDP back to APC. Buhari singlehandedly made him 2 times Gov of Kano state on his APP/ ANPP platform. Mallam was just a classroom teacher before he came to use ANPP under Buhari back then to unseat Kwankwaso. Definitely I see Mallam Shekarawu coming back to work for Buhari.
as u claim say u know both of them well when last did kwankwaso and Mallam spend a day in same party ....
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am up.. Just like oil and water cant contain each other same as Shekarau and Kwankwaso... Muje zuwa mahaukaci ya hau Kura!!!

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by sarrki(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Alright we shall see. They cannot defeat him but they will pull votes.

I don’t think so

The game is really changing now

It’s now I can say convieniently that Pmb will win 2019

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by FriendNG: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t think so

The game is really changing now

It’s now I can say convieniently that Pmb will win 2019

Why do you think so? Because of vote buying or what.
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Why do you think so? Because of vote buying or what.

Bro , the election is for against

Pmb is perceived by the poor, and sincere Nigerians as there hope of better tomorrow they are not on social media.

They believe i am one of them even if I have where I want him to put more effort especially the security aspect. That he’s been hated coz there is know free money

There is nothing you can tell us about him that will make us not to vote him

5 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by 02Kebreal(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
PMB FOR THIRD TERM

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Okoroawusa: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:
Kwankwaso and shekarau combined together cans deliver there ward against Buhari come 2019

Facts
can or can't?

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by FriendNG: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:

Bro , the election is for against

Pmb is perceived by the poor, and sincere Nigerians as there hope of better tomorrow they are not on social media.

They believe i am one of them even if I have where I want him to put more effort especially the security aspect. That he’s been hated coz there is know free money

There is nothing you can tell us about him that will make us not to vote him

Is ok. Meanwhile I have got myself registered with Inec and my vote is for Buhari but I still believe the collabo of RMK and Shekarau can yeild like 400k votes for pdp

1 Like

Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by bakila: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Shekarau is a political lightweight in Kano.. he must respect kwakwansiyya Amana

https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-elections-results-idAFLDE73G05B20110418
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Amumaigwe: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:

Facts

And once they fail to deliver their wards for PDP. Buhari will automatically win the presidential election in the remaining 35 states. Abi?
Re: Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau by Icon79(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
The naija politicians are a bunch of political opportunists. There's nothing like political ideology amongst them, all they care about is the party that gives the best chance to get into office and steal as much money as they can.

#Kleptocracy

O pari

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.