Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP (32035 Views)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by PMBtill2023: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Thieves porting from one armed robbery gang to another... angry angry angry
EXACTLY bro, porting from lesser gang to mighty one.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Aeroberry: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria news is really interesting this days especially since some APC members started defecting to PDP. The same people who left PDP during the time of Jonathan and close to the elections are going back to PDP. This is the type of political culture PDP gave to us. Politics of defection. Only in Nigerian politics I am seeing this.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Houseofglam7(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by declaro(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

There is different between the thieves. All steals but one kills farmers and grab their lands and the other does not kill.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
joyagberekeme51:
lemme form sexy jare
Seriously? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Dannjay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
bedspread:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
I wish our youths can wake up and realise that these politicians has no single brains not to talk of plans for us,,,@Reno should please shut up cox PDP and APC are same

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by klax(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Whenever I see this Gej word of wisdom.i feel so sorry for Nigerians. Nigeria has be in sorrow state since 2015. No hope, no future infact no present.

Thank God some zombies are now rebirth, rebaptized and delivered from the shackle of devilish party called apc. The spell and the cobwebs covering their eyes and glory has gradually dropped off.

Buhari has finally put a cross road into his generation to come I don't think anyone from his lineage will ever smell ordinary councillor again it's a pity. I blame Buhari for everything and Tinubu, Amaechi would pay dearly for their sins in due time.

The tsunami continue. apc must fall and crush to pieces enough is enough. Ortom congratulation now you have full authority to defend your people with no fear.

NB: To Mr fayemi of ekiti a message for you the moment Buhari is send parking your impeachment for the second time is immediately because you have not won any election let his boys deliver this message to him we will bring him down by force by fire.

Good bless Ortom and I forgive all good benue people that dumped the evil party. God bless you all.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Jetrue3oo: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
We live in reality on social media but in fable on street because of fear angry na here muscle dey big ooo cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don't see any difference in PDP OR A PC

Both parties are useless.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by edi287: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
4601CE:
Seriously? undecided
You messed up by replying
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by OlaMiki: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
what a foolish IPOD Pig . always thinking they have sense when in actual fact are senseless , short time sense is no sense
odogwubiafra:
And when GEJ said this, zombies did not understand it, even till now some are still living in the euphoria of Sai baba. Only those that have passed the deliverance school are now saying Kai baba.

Never too late for you the zombies, yes you!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Bruemath(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
They are moving one by one
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by famology(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Reno is suffering from selective amnesia! So when benue had pdp governor there were no killings and mass burial? Must everything be politics?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Guide777(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
Ortom will be a political calamity to PDP in Benue state.
What's the difference between him and the maximum ruler Buhari?

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allahu amin.
Thunder scatter Aisha masha Allahu amin.
My Guy pray on, its working Insha'Allahu amin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by klax(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dannjay:

I wish our youths can wake up and realise that these politicians has no single brains not to talk of plans for us,,,@Reno should please shut up cox PDP and APC are same

See painment. Bro it's no longer pdp and apc are same song right now that song has become old-school get that fact. apc claimed to be super men like our Super Eagle Jersey to the world cup but they are bollocks pain in the a r s e no clue, no plan, no direction in fact no life pooh. Ok.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by RexTramadol1: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
Ortom will be a political calamity to PDP in Benue state.
What's the difference between him and the maximum ruler Buhari?

Laff wan kill me, whose side are u on sef?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
edi287:

You messed up by replying
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Laff wan kill me, whose side are u on sef?
I've always been on the side of Nigerians.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Heffalump(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Oshiomole has come to bury APC

I said it that his rag-tag political approach whereby he casts everyone under his foot with empty display of I-Too-Know, ITK will spell doom for APC. Nobody wants to be cowed or cajoled under any guise! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by AnanseK(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
*WORDS ON THE MARBLE*

Only in Nigeria will thieves be re-grouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it.....

- Wole Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by justy15: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ortom should have been allowed to remain in the devilish party with his zombie sense, he really need proper reorientation in PDP cos he is not different from the mistake of a governor in kogi state called bello

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by psucc(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
The veil is broken

John Odigie must be drinking 5Alive now to celebrate the death of APC midwifed by oshiomhole. He thought Nigeria is Edo state
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Talknochip(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Oxtertee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
semyman:
Barely three days that a kidnapper’s den was discovered in Ibadan, four tongues were found on a ritualist and a man who disguised as a madman.

Fake news.com for Wic area dat wan hapen for ib city?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by windwayltd: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
YOU PDP guys Who are you guys panicking BUHARI Hmmm huge mistake Huge miscalculation. Were is PDP just in South south and south east dont decive your self. So Buhari till 2023.

No PDP in the north against BUHARI. The only personality in the north alive that can command a stone, a wood to move without an external force.HAHAHAHAH grin cheesy angry Its all over game For PDP they can't win power again its a dead brand just noise and noise just like Ekiti state noise.

THIS-------IS-------BUHARI
He is upright. Don't joke and don't try to turn him down Illegitimately We are multi millions with him so Stop the noise stop the hate lets VOTE simple. WHO DO YOU HAVE SARAKI OR ATIKU hmmm for south or for north?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by oblaak(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
joyagberekeme51:
lemme form sexy jare
That's cute. In Lagos?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

from blood ritual gang to armed robbery gang.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by brainhgeek(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Let the wise understand that politicians decamping is for personal interest. I am anti PDP and anti APC. they both mean no good for the masses. We cant keep recycling old scam lords.
If they like, let them decamp from APC to Congo Brazzaville,from PDP to Engedi, na their headache. Do not vote the party, vote the man.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by englishmart(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
joyagberekeme51:
lemme form sexy jare
This one just joined nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by wealth123: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Upon all the looting under GEJ, you guys still see him as a hero. Na wa o. Una no dey shame? Stealing is not corruption under your hero but now that stealing is corruption, the thieves are decamping to regroup to seize power so they can continue looting, and you are rejoicibg. May the Lord deliver all of you who have been bewitched.
Ghosttracker:
Goodluck said it posterity will judge him.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by odogwubiafra: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
OlaMiki:
what a foolish IPOD Pig . always thinking they have sense when in actual fact are senseless , short time sense is no sense

One of the zombies identified!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Ikpongiton: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
all these defectors are returning to P.D.P their former home,because they did not,completely destroy their house.but in the case of ameachi who has scattered the road to his house and destroyed his house completely,where will he return to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.