Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,540 members, 7,861,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP (17981 Views)

Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Omoboricash(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beface:
Some of all these so called party faithful that usually dump their parties because they lost primary are the real enemy of the party.
In as much I drank at changing political party, I think we should be fear to Fatai Akinbade. He was a devoted party member. He stood for the party when other left the party. Demola Adeleke has no rich credential as Fatai, PDP has got it wrong honestly

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by edibobo: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yoruba peoples are the most unstable politicians. If they fail to cling a ticket expect them to jump ship. He's old enough to retire and not to vie for any elective position
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by magzey: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
krownjoy97:
This Man again, they beg u to come back n av ur last shame in the party..........in fact, i am disappointed dat u can not read tru body language of Adagunodo. I mean Stagnant water is a MESS n full of odour

PDP............failure 4 life.
bros you be genius how you come know?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by magzey: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
edibobo:
Yoruba peoples are the most unstable politicians. If they fail to cling a ticket expect them to jump ship. He's old enough to retire and not to vie for any elective position
thats why IPOB has only APGA. Abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Beface(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Omoboricash:

In as much I drank at changing political party, I think we should be fair to Fatai Akinbade. He was a devoted party member. He stood for the party when other left the party. Demola Adeleke has no rich credential as Fatai, PDP has got it wrong honestly
You are right, I understand his pained but this is politics. The likes of Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and other heavy weight are all coming to P.D.P to hijack the party structure in their state ( it is politics).
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Omoboricash(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beface:
You are right, I understand his pained but this is politics. The likes of Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and other heavy weight are all coming to P.D.P to hijack the party structure in their state ( it is politics).
It means we are not rewarding dedication, hard working and loyalty. Does Demola has structure apart from his brother structure.
If direct primary was applied, honestly Fatai Akinbade would have beaten Demola hands down

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Yusuf54: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Niyeal:
Go and meet your brother in SDP.
Rescue osun from Aregbe.
Are U From Osun state? If No,Pls shut up...Aregbesola is the only Governor to have ever Governed Osun state very well in the history of Osun...and the Only Osun state Governor to retain his seat..U shud know what that Means

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by emmasege: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Newpride:
It’s a pity pdp has gone below the grave level in Odun state.
APC will still win the election no matter how pdp tried. That pdp candidate looks like a joker and comedian.
The race is actually between Omisore and Tinubu's errand boy. How could PDP even consider a good-for-nothing folk like Ademola Adeleke? He's not even fit to be called a Senator of the Federal Republic, let alone a State Governor.

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by md17: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is sooooo hilarious!
veekid:
Transfer market on fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Kills Terror Kingpins, 100 Others In Borno / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. / NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.