Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP (17969 Views)

Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Aminat508(f): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
@AMILOADED

One of the governorship aspirants in the People's Democratic Party, Alhaji Fatai Akinbade has resigned his membership of the party in protest against the outcome of the primary election conducted by the party.

The letter was addressed to the party chairman on Wednesday and made available to Amiloaded

It reads, "I wish to notify you of my formal disengagement from the Peoples Democratic Party as a member as from today.

I made this somewhat reluctant decision after due consultations with my political associates, leaders, admirers and friends within and outside the state.

In particular, I came to this painful junction, having realized that the leadership of the party either do not want me or is threatened by my presence in the party. These fears became more pronounced, especially with the events that dovetailed into the recently concluded primary of the party.

Consequently, as an ever forward-working individual, I am withdrawing my membership of the party without harbouring animosity against anyone and will always welcome and participate in electoral contests that leave the processes open and transparent.

Above all, I thank members of the party, the grassroots, my teeming supporters and well-meaning individuals for always being there with me and for the purposeful vision I stand for. I cannot thank you all, enough."

Source : https://www.amiloaded.com/2018/07/fallout-of-osun-pdp-primary-akinbade.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Niyeal(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Go and meet your brother in SDP. Rescue osun from Aregbe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Transfer market on fire

6 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Beface(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some of all these so called party faithful that usually dump their parties because they lost primary are the real enemy of the party. Although it's painful to be nursing a political post and to be in control of it, only for one person to come from nowhere and hijack the party from you.

4 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by akeentech(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
He's joining the loser's party
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Keegan: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
PDP go hear wen! grin angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by arizonababa: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by kestolove95(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congratulations sir

4 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by richidinho(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Newpride(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
It’s a pity pdp has gone below the grave level in Odun state.
APC will still win the election no matter how pdp tried. That pdp candidate looks like a joker and comedian.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by roqrules04(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Make all these old men go sit down one place jare

3 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by dejt4u(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
From a man that scored less than 60 in the primaries. Sir, you are not popular but you've gotten only integrity which isn't enough in Naija political space. All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by kay5you: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Adeleke ni oooooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by HolyHero: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
So many pained individuals... once they lose primaries they'll be jumping up and down like kangaroos

4 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Butterflyle0: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
What happened in Ekiti is beginning to play out already. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by nonye6194: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Win some at the senate, lose some at the grassroots, politics is some crazy shit
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by krownjoy97: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
This Man again, they beg u to come back n av ur last shame in the party..........in fact, i am disappointed dat u can not read tru body language of Adagunodo. I mean Stagnant water is a MESS n full of odour

PDP............failure 4 life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by adioolayi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Niyeal:
Go and meet your brother in SDP. Rescue osun from Aregbe.
..and give who SDP Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by joeyswift(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
No loyalty in politics. It is the reason why Nigeria has deteriorated to this extent because politicians are all greedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Fesomu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some people go come here they support politicians easy porting from one party to another like it's about their aware....Nigga they don't give a Bleep if you've eaten or not...
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Jungadee: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na 2ah oo
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by bobokunlexzy: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Politics of Recycling....that's what our deceptive politicians do in Nigeria.
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Tosomisola(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Do you still have credible politicians in this country.
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by magzey: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nigerian Politics is like Patience Jonathan and English language--say what your brain pronounce grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Agbaletu: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fatai should get out. We will not miss you.
Bye Bye
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by Basic123: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
joeyswift:
No loyalty in politics. It is the reason why Nigeria has deteriorated to this extent because politicians are all greedy
That is why SARAKI is the best politician base on Nigerian context.
Re: Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP by edibobo: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Confused human beings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Block Zaria Road To Protest Customs Officers’ Shooting / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians / Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.