Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

You Think You Are Smart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Think You Are Smart? (1162 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Smart And Not Useless, You Are. See Why / When You Think You are Save Just Remember This (pics) / Girls Always Think They Are Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You Are Smart? by victorian(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Do you remember the girl smiley who asked for a job from You! and you brought forth "SEX! as a major condition? sad she became a Runs girl cos of You! She started believing she could get anything she wants in life just by spreading her legs.. cry

Do you remember that girl smiley who begged You! the lecturer, she cried cry and begged you to give her time to raise money for her fees, You offered to help on the condition that you Must Bleep her ? She probably bought your idea and started doing "school runs" sad just to see herself through school. She thought that was the easy way to get things done..

Do you remember that poor house help you Raped cry several times when your wife wasn't home? You threatened to kill her, if she said anything, she finally got used to sleeping with married men and started breaking homes. She didn't care who got hurt cry or not..

Do you also remember cool that little girl You violated? Always inserting your fingers and dangerous tools into her vagina just to pleasure your selfish sad and evil self, she grew up hating men, she couldn't stand loving any man and probably became a Lesbian .

Guy, do you remember that girl whom to her, you were her first Love, she trusted you, Suffered with You , she was even mocked by her friends just for your sake, You finally made it and she now became trash to you? You left her for a girl you claimed was better made by God for you. You left her broken angry and shattered cry.

Today she sleeps with married men, breaking homes , draining pockets all because she lost all hopes for love. And you come online spewing trash that all girls are hoes! Really? undecided

You sit in bars and mock different girls not remembering the ones You destroyed. sad

Not all girls are as strong as others. Some of them moved on and focused on becoming strong women, some couldn't! And You think God will forgive You?

Even if He does, Karma will surely play its part. Why talk down of a girl you used your evil hands to destroy?

Thank God most of you have daughters, that's the only thing I always look out for in evil and destructive men.

I always pray their wives give them daughters who will taste the same fate their evil fathers put innocent girls through. Continue mocking! That girl will one day be strong enough, she will someday know her worth and quit her present lifestyle and I bet you she'll become a role model.

What will you be at old age? A cursed man with useless daughters . Then you'll start blaming God and your village witches. And young men marrying such women will keeping wailing online, why are their women and wives so inconsiderate ,loose and selfish. You get what you sow! Thunder will fire You that time !..............

And you will not die a peaceful death, if you don't change for good.

Read,Think,meditate and amend your ways. sad

Written by Kelly A. on facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think You Are Smart? by mumureloaded(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
you tryna blame for your hoeness? madam once a hoe you are a always a hoe irrespective of the circumstances that brought you to limelight.

baby girl you don't need to blame anybody for what you are because I know if it was the other way round you won't attribute other, not even that brother that taught tutorial in high school without asking for anything, not even your mum, your boss or anybody. so stop blaming others for what you are today.

Just learn how to appreciate those that brought you to the league, if not for that your boss that show you the potential power of O between your ***** without that you might not have become what you are today. ask roman goddess, all them "actress".

and lastly about the karma, don't worry about that because it might be that shit visit because of your dad or mum atrocities, who knows?

just live your life and stop blaming others; learn how to forgive and forget, enjoy every opportunity you have because you only live once... YOLO. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
mumureloaded:
nsn

What's nsn?
Re: You Think You Are Smart? by victorian(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Am not the writer, But when I stumbled on it on facebook. I just shook my head on how evil some men are sad

Life is cycle.. Think! Before u destroy that innocent girl out there, that's just starting life.
Re: You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just kill everyone. Guys are just as guilty as girls. We created this cold-heartless people we now call Modern Women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think You Are Smart? by milemimi93(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is a lady who created a thread to bashed dudes. Y'all dumb asss prostitues will not see this. But when a guy do same y'all crazy ass daughters of doom would wail.

Fvck all y'all prostitues.

Fvck u op and fvck ur fellow ladies on this platform.
Re: You Think You Are Smart? by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Admin401:
Just kill everyone. Guys are just as guilty as girls. We created this cold-heartless people we now call Modern Women.

Thank God u are aware the modern women we have these recent times are products of some men evil deeds and actions. But no need killing everyone. People should just mend their ways and think about tomorrow. Cause tomorrow might either haunt or bless depends on the foundation.
Re: You Think You Are Smart? by kingkoboko: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2020
This is unfortunate wallahi

But wat i find more unfortunate is d writer wishin evil on d daughters of a hrt-breaker all in d name of karma. Haba!

Karma doesn't work that way na. Na him daughters break those girls hrts & hymen? Its wicked 2wish evil on d good children of evil people because of their evil fathers. Think about it abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Former Partner's!!! / 8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During S3x / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.