Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode (16610 Views)

There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Visits Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by resurgent2019: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Ndigbo is progressing just fine, we are all over the world. I make bold to say that no tribe in Nigeria is progressing more than ndigbo today. The onky thing millitating against our progress is the rest of Nigeria. You guys are not progressives

and who gives a Bleep if u are Christian. what makes u even think every igbo man is a christian. some of us are atheist some traditional worshippers and a tiny percentage are even muslims. so dont bring Christianity or religion into this. Nobody gives a Bleep. After all middlebelt christians murdered many igbo christians while they were fleeing to the east even before the war

Lol other Nigerians have moved on cheesy. Clap for unaselfs na. I wonder if what happened to igbos happen to yorubas or hausa u will also move on considering how the rest of Nigeria wants to bury the history about the genocide. Is that how to move on

Karma is knocking at your door. Someday the debt of una forefathers will surely be paid by either u guys or ur children

So what do you want us to do? We have begged, petted, placated the igbos, but they still remain obdurate and hateful. Frankly, most Nigerians are tired and cannot care any less.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by MONITZ: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Let me sharpen my cutlass and wait for any sick man that will try to open another port anywhere in the south apart from Lagos.

All the ports must remain in Lagos till 2099. You think you can be wicked? Let's see who will suffer pass.

Ndi nko.

Yes oh ,they must surely choke on their greed ,to whom much is given by way of revenues much is expected by way of detoriating roads by the courier companies that ferry things from the ports in Lagos to other parts of the country,they used politics to deliberately kill the other ports in other parts of the country so that can continue to feed fat on the revenues accruing therein,and as u rightly said let them choke on their greed..Most multinationals operating in the Niger Delta areas have their corporate head offices in Lagos which means that anytime any recruitment is to be done it has to be Lagos despite the fact that the pollution and contamination of the environment by the mining actions of these companies re felt by those in their Areas of Operation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kingspin:
The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has asked the Federal Government to do everything within its powers to revive existing Ports in other States of the federation.

He said that this will solve the existing traffic congestion at the Apapa axis of the State.

The governor stated this on Tuesday during a town hall meeting in Ibeju Lekki Local Government.

He said the recent chaos witnessed in the area was beyond traffic issues, saying that concerted efforts must be made to revamp moribund ports.

According to him, it is beyond getting other ports up and running, the issue of tankers queuing up to lift petroleum products from Tank Farms in Apapa was also a major issue causing gridlock and damaging road infrastructure in the area, which was affecting the economic growth of not just the State, but Nigeria in general.

“It would be very unfair to Lagosians if I don’t talk about issues relating to traffic management and integrated transport management most especially what we have witnessed in the last one week in Apapa, but again I would like to tell Lagosians that every stakeholder that is ‎relevant to resolving the Apapa crisis, we have gone to work and you can see that there is a major improvement.

“But again, this issue has become perennial and in the last six years, it’s always been there, it comes and goes, but the challenge is to be able to find a permanent solution and in that reason Mr. President had directed the Vice President to come and see what the situation is and to actually give us a permanent solution.

“We are grateful Mr. President, we believe strongly that every layer of government should collaborate to be able to resolve this Apapa crisis.

“But we all must know that Apapa crisis is more than traffic issues. That is where all States depend on for revenue through Customs because the revenue is shared at FAAC.

“If anything goes wrong in the Port, whatever they get from Federal Allocation Account Committee (FAAC) could reduce,” Governor Ambode said.

He said the Apapa congestion was a national issue that required urgent attention, the Governor also noted that oil pipelines should be revived to discourage the trend of thousands of trucks coming from other parts of the country to lift petroleum products from Apapa.

“It is bad that we still use trucks to lift petroleum products from Apapa to other parts of the country.

“As it is now, other ports in Nigeria must begin to work immediately to decongest gridlock in Lagos.‎ Whatever has led to the continual use of trucks to lift fuel, which is, vandalism of pipeline should be addressed immediately.

“We believe that this will allow the roads to become free. We don’t need to continuously use taxpayers’ money to build the road that was destroyed by tankers. We call on the Minister of Petroleum and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to work towards reviving the pipelines,” he said.

The Governor also expressed concern about the approval for the development of tank farms in Ijegun area of Lagos, saying that as much as the State supports redistribution of tank farms, such should be located in areas that are not populated.

“We don’t need tank farms within Lagos metropolis anymore. There are 68 tank farms in Apapa alone. That is a serious danger waiting to happen. Beyond Apapa, they have approved tank farms in Ijegun axis and that is where we have a huge population.

“We need to redistribute tank farm establishment to outer borders and other parts. This is what we believe should be done at this moment to free Lagos roads,” he said.

Speaking on the efforts of his administration to develop the economy of the State, Governor Ambode said his administration has continued to keep faith with its mandate to ensure that the future of Lagos remains on a sound pedestal.

He said the Town Hall meeting, which had moved round the three senatorial districts in the State from its first edition held on October 6, 2015, has continued to provide the Government with first-hand information on the needs of the people and how best to solve them.

“Our promise from the very beginning was that we are going to give you a government of inclusion and it’s very clear that we are on track. When we look at our scorecard, which is to keep Lagos on a trajectory of growth and development, we are on that track.

“We are happy to be here. We are everywhere meeting the needs of our people, asking them what the issues are and wanting to respond positively to those issues. Yes, we are not perfect, we would try our best but our people know that we are doing things that would create prosperity for their future,” Governor Ambode said.

Giving an insight on the next plan of action for the Ibeju Lekki axis, Governor Ambode also said the construction of the Epe Airport and reconstruction of the Coastal Road were very much on course, adding that the dualization of the Eleko Junction to the T-Junction would commence in January 2019, while the 27 network of roads in Ojokoro, Ayinke House, among others would be completed before the next quarter.

The Governor, while thanking traditional rulers, community heads and residents of Ibeju Lekki for their unflinching support towards the advancement of the multibillion-dollar projects ongoing in the Lekki Free Trade Zone assured that all issues relating to compensation would be resolved before the end of the week.

Governor Ambode also announced the commencement of recruitment of 1,000 teachers in the State, adding that more would be recruited as the need arises.

Taking questions from residents, Governor Ambode said his administration would go back to the drawing board and respond accordingly to issues raised, appealing to residents to be patient as the Government would continue to deliver more life-changing projects to make life more comfortable for the people.

A physically challenged resident and a graduate of Computer Studies, Micheal Ogunyemi who said he had been jobless for five years could not hold back his joy as the Governor directed the Civil Service Commission to grant him immediate employment from August 1, while relevant agencies were directed to address various issues raised by residents.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/25/apapa-gridlock-revive-ports-in-other-states-ambode-tells-fg/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=ChannelsTv&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

Just like I always said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by MarijuanaLORD: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

So what do you want us to do? We have begged, petted, placated the igbos, but they still remain obdurate and hateful. Frankly, most Nigerians are tired and cannot care any less.
Who is the WE that have begged petted placated cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol..u dont need to care. As far as i know ndigbo are the most loving tribe in Nigeria today. If you doubt me, ask any relative or friend of urs that served in the east or has lived there, we dont harass or show hatred towards strangers, What ever u do to us we do same to you. We dont have time for hatred. I remember how one of my yoruba friend was accusing me of hating buhari because of him being a northerner. But i explained to him that yaradua is my best president till date despite being same northerner like buhari. and that i will gladly vote for a good northerner over a stupid igbo man, but the foolish guy still doubt me. well 4 years down the line now and the guy done finally understand why i and other igbos dislike buhari. The problems with most yoruba folks is that they are naive and can easily be brainwashed. Ndigbo have no genuine issue with yoruba despite their role in the genocide against us, i have yoruba friends and to me Yorubas especially their christians are one of the best people u can have as a friends.

its just unfortunate that despite their sophistication they always allow themselves to be willing tools in the hands of hausa fulani.

There was a genocide against Igbo people even before the war. And as a second power tribe during and after the war, yoruba failed to checkmate hausa fulani and that is why we are in the north is still in control of this shithole. Believe me if the table were to be turned and igbo and hausa fulani go to war against yoruba; we would have checkmated the hausa and ensure fairness.

If igbos were to be among those controlling this shithole things would have been better for everybody. Yes their will be corruption but things would have been better

And if we were successful to have had biafra we would have been miles ahead of Nigeria in every developmental and economical ramifications

And lastly i make bold to say that its only a foolish igbo man that will harbour hatred for other ethnic groups especially for the yorubas. We are progressives and we only want a country that is worthy of our patriotism a country that gurantees a stable future for our children. Thats all. We are just a bit pained that we are still in this hellhole called Nigeria

Anyways

LONG LIVE BIAFRA grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by resurgent2019: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Who is the WE that have begged petted placated cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol..u dont need to care. As far as i know ndigbo are the most loving tribe in Nigeria today. If you doubt me, ask any relative or friend of urs that served in the east or has lived there, we dont harass or show hatred towards strangers, What ever u do to us we do same to you. We dont have time for hatred. I remember how one of my yoruba friend was accusing me of hating buhari because of him being a northerner. But i explained to him that yaradua is my best president till date despite being same northerner like buhari. and that i will gladly vote for a good northerner over a stupid igbo man, but the foolish guy still doubt me. well 4 years down the line now and the guy done finally understand why i and other igbos dislike buhari. The problems with most yoruba folks is that they are naive and can easily be brainwashed. Ndigbo have no genuine issue with yoruba despite their role in the genocide against us, i have yoruba friends and to me Yorubas especially their christians are one of the best people u can have as a friends.

its just unfortunate that despite their sophistication they always allow themselves to be willing tools in the hands of hausa fulani.

There was a genocide against Igbo people even before the war. And as a second power tribe during and after the war, yoruba failed to checkmate hausa fulani and that is why we are in the north is still in control of this shithole. Believe me if the table were to be turned and igbo and hausa fulani go to war against yoruba; we would have checkmated the hausa and ensure fairness.

If igbos were to be among those controlling this shithole things would have been better for everybody. Yes their will be corruption but things would have been better

And if we were successful to have had biafra we would have been miles ahead of Nigeria in every developmental and economical ramifications

And lastly i make bold to say that its only a foolish igbo man that will harbour hatred for other ethnic groups especially for the yorubas. We are progressives and we only want a country that is worthy of our patriotism a country that gurantees a stable future for our children. Thats all. We are just a bit pained that we are still in this hellhole called Nigeria

Anyways

LONG LIVE BIAFRA grin

You have largely spoken well. At this moment, i have nothing to counter your points because they mirror my exact sentiment on the Nigerian issue. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by anigold(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
obataokenwa:
Let Lagos keep holding everything and in the near future it will turn to an eyesore. I wonder how people there even manage to survive.
I pity Lagosians because the stress level in transportation alone is sickening.. Fg needs to allow other states own their ports. We cant all rely on Lagos..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by basic23111: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

We also love you back but the ports should stay in Lagos, you must choke on your greed grin
the way Igbo reason is the reason they can never rule this country or have Biafra......

4 Likes

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by intricate(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Redoil:
Clowns talking.
Develop other seaports and see lagos turn to empty state.
The fear of tinubu by bubu is the fear of wisdom
which is what we want. yall should just leave make me we know those of us with stake here
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Vicilo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:
I hope igbos are listening? We are not against ports opening in other parts of Nigeria ooo—especially the East. Yorubas are not that hateful towards igbos.

We want the best for igbos. I hope this lays the matter of Yorubas hindering against development of Eastern ports to rest. We don’t want to hear such baseless accusations from igbos again.

Can't we have meaningful discussion without regional or tribal bashing or sentiment. Am an Igbo but believe me Ambode is my number 1 Governor, intelligent, humble, accommodative, proactive etc. Issues of other regional port in Nigeria has nothing to do with Lagos State. Its federal govt affair.

So my brother, keep tribe out of intellectual discussion except there is meaningful reason for it. Thanks
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by winsh: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
the only reason they wrote that epistle is the summary of it all that it should be handed over to state Government and that will not happen as long as far as the Federal government is concerned. You see that port is like Niger Delta oil, If you allow the supposed owners to control it, then you are cutting short the supply of loots to the Northern elites that have nothing good for the whole of Nigeria to benefit from
resurgent2019:
I hope igbos are listening? We are not against ports opening in other parts of Nigeria ooo—especially the East. Yorubas are not that hateful towards igbos.

We want the best for igbos. I hope this lays the matter of Yorubas hindering against development of Eastern ports to rest. We don’t want to hear such baseless accusations from igbos again.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Just like I always said.
Yes! Nigeria need to develop and progress yet we meet things that should strengthen our country and pretend like devil. For Nigeria to be free every part of her must get fair development.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by EnaibeSam: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
The FG should open Warri and Sapele ports
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by noah91(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
MONITZ:

Yes oh ,they must surely choke on their greed ,to whom much is given by way of revenues much is expected by way of detoriating roads by the courier companies that ferry things from the ports in Lagos to other parts of the country,they used politics to deliberately kill the other ports in other parts of the country so that can continue to feed fat on the revenues accruing therein,and as u rightly said let them choke on their greed..Most multinationals operating in the Niger Delta areas have their corporate head offices in Lagos which means that anytime any recruitment is to be done it has to be Lagos despite the fact that the pollution and contamination of the environment by the mining actions of these companies re felt by those in their Areas of Operation.
So how are the Yorubas involved in all of these. The last time I checked, Abuja has been the capital for 27 years. Lagos is building another seaport that is not FG owned. Your region can do so too even if it requires all the states in the region to collaborate if an individual state is too poor to.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Redoil:
Clowns talking.
Develop other seaports and see lagos turn to empty state.
The fear of tinubu by bubu is the fear of wisdom

Lagos cannot turn to an empty state even if we have six functional ports elsewhere

That mentality is wrong and baseless.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
wristbangle:

Let me add to this, some people think Lagos state benefits from tax collected by the oil marketers, exporters and importers of non oil products not knowing all levies go to FG's pocket.

Whether 120 ports are open in another state, tax generated will still head to abuja. Sometimes when I see people who claim to have high degree of intellect saying Lagos state don't want other states to experience what they are enjoying especially in this aspect, I shake my head in pity.

it's black man mentality that is troubling them undecided
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ugosample:

Lagos cannot turn to an empty state even if we have six functional ports elsewhere

That mentality is wrong and baseless.

There are over 5 ports closed up by FG in eastern nigeria. If all of them become functional, The population of Lagos will fall significantly in a short while and in a few years Lagos population will reduce even further.

The seaport alone bring in millions of people into Lagos alone.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Reference:

And what makes the overall economy, is it not oil. Is oil found and produced in Lagos as well. Why couldn't Lagos save Nigeria and even itself when oil prices fell. Four companies and one product accounts for 70 percent of our GDP. That is Shell, Agip, Chevron and Mobil and the product is oil. Remove that from the economic equation and you won't even have a country thoughtless of an economy. The reason why Lagos is even competing with Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa is just down to politics, the kind of politics that has resisted restructuring so far.

Restructure Nigeria, devolve powers to the states, decouple the economy and watch as the GDP of Lagos will contract by 50 percent in the short term before hunger kickstarts proper diversification. There is nothing special about the economy of Lagos as long as the price of crude oil determines our reserves, our exchange rate, and our GDP.

Lagos economy is special tho

Saying otherwise is self deceit.

that's the truth and we have to accept it
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
noah91:

So how are the Yorubas involved in all of these. The last time I checked, Abuja has been the capital for 27 years. Lagos is building another seaport that is not FG owned. Your region can do so too even if it requires all the states in the region to collaborate if an individual state is too poor to.

And where does Lagos bring the money to build the seaports?

How much does a standard seaport cost?
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There are over 5 ports closed up by FG in eastern nigeria. If all of them become functional, The population of Lagos will fall significantly in a short while and in a few years Lagos population will reduce even further.

The seaport alone bring in millions of people into Lagos alone.

\

My kinsmen with this their line of reasoning undecided

Lagos port will continue to be functional, and even if there are 7 other functional ports, Lagos will still get at least 30% of all cargoes coming into the country because goods going to the north is betty shipped to Lagos than the deep south.

It will develop the deep south I agree, but it will not adversely affect Lagos

Lagos is, and will remain "the centre of excellence"
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol....Governor Amoeba and his Afonja brethren are not crying out for the BETTERMENT of Ndi Igbo but their greed hv become their nightmare.

When you decide to eat bags of rice meant for 36 people you should prepare for frequent visitation to the toilet. IF you know you know.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu

Do flat-heads have access to sea? Are you not landlocked? Why did you not remember sea port when Jonathan was president for 5 good years? Na to dey blame Yoruba all the time.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
tiwiex:

So how does Lagos make its huge IGR? Lemme answer. The revenue from the oil proceeds might go to the FG but every related business pays company income tax and PAYE to the state. All oil companies have a strong base in Lagos. Chevrons hq is in Lagos. Same with banks and every car importer. 95% of imports come in through Lagos. Lagos bit more than it can chew. If other ports become active, so will the states economy. Then they start wooing with tax holidays.

company tax goes to the FG while in one tax goes to the states.

get your facts right
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
PointZerom:

See who's talking.

Without Ndi Igbo you won't have any electronic gadget in your house. Let me not talk about Auto.
This one must be on drugs
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Vicilo:

Can't we have meaningful discussion without regional or tribal bashing or sentiment. Am an Igbo but believe me Ambode is my number 1 Governor, intelligent, humble, accommodative, proactive etc. Issues of other regional port in Nigeria has nothing to do with Lagos State. Its federal govt affair.

So my brother, keep tribe out of intellectual discussion except there is meaningful reason for it. Thanks

yea yea
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

I tell u those tiger clawed conheaded skull mining demons from the wasteland are something else

I wouldnt advice my enemy to eat food prepared by their womenlipsrsealed
Look at this shameless useless flat-head from erosion ravaged landlocked region. Why did you pathetic osus not remember sea port when Jonathan was president? Shameless useless things! After Jonathan was sent packing, you remember you want sea port. Does your useless desolated worthless land have access to sea? Why are you losers disturbing people?
Shameless Ipob pigs of Biafra
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
nnaetobi:
This congestions are results of the marginalization of previous administrations to the people of South South and south east.onne,epz Calabar,warri ports and even the Onitsha port are but a few of the alternative ports that would have serviced the Niger Delta and Igbo people,but tribalism,nepotism have both eaten deeply into the hearts of our political elites; Shame to all Nigerian politicians and human rights activists.
Marginalization indeed. Iboes are landlocked! Leave SS alone You fvcking parasites. Who was president from 2010 till 2015?
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ugosample:

\

My kinsmen with this their line of reasoning undecided

Lagos port will continue to be functional, and even if there are 7 other functional ports, Lagos will still get at least 30% of all cargoes coming into the country because goods going to the north is betty shipped to Lagos than the deep south.

It will develop the deep south I agree, but it will not adversely affect Lagos

Lagos is, and will remain "the centre of excellence"

U failed to factor in that most of the importers are igbos and they will decide which port to dork, Yoruba n Hausa would need to force them to bring in 30% of their goods thru Lagos ports.

SE n SS is equally very close to northern Nigeria n will deliver there as well.

Lagos IGR will fall by over 60% or more if there are 7 - 10 river n seaports in eastern nigeria.

Also Benue n Kogi can get a river port as well on river Niger so stop hoping on supplying to the north.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Ugosample(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U failed to factor in that most of the importers are igbos and they will decide which port to dork, Yoruba n Hausa would need to force them to bring in 30% of their goods thru Lagos ports.

SE n SS is equally very close to northern Nigeria n will deliver there as well.

Lagos IGR will fall by over 60% or more if there are 7 - 10 river n seaports in eastern nigeria.

Also Benue n Kogi can get a river port as well on river Niger so stop hoping on supplying to the north.

grin grin

You guys make me laugh

We as Igbo folks are an integral part of the economy of Nigeria

But folks like you tend to over estimate our importance

After clearing elsewhere, won't you sell the goods in the market? I.e Lagos?

You think 4 million residents of Lagos will just transplant themselves from their lives in Lagos to the SE overnight because of the port is now functioning? undecided

It's not that simple
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Yankee101: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Everyone knows it's the solution....no one wants to do it. Like say if naija deta or Lokoja develop e go stop their food.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2018
MONITZ:

Which greed? Why are Ibos this irritating? How come you did not ask Jonathan to build a seaport for you? Jonathan was president for 5 good years but you did not remember sea port. Just the same way you did not remember Biafra until Buhari came in. Besides, Iboland is landlocked. Your land is small and useless. You land don't add value to Nigeria. This is why you add SS to look relevant.
If Ambode had said otherwise, you will begin to cry.
Spit on your flat-head

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by PointZerom: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

This one must be on drugs

E pain am

Check around your house you'll see what I am talking about.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Badgerhills: 4:20am On Jul 27, 2018
[So the electronics in my house says made by igbo.

You are on cheap drugs]

E pain am

Check around your house you'll see what I am talking about. [/quote]
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by MarijuanaLORD: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Look at this shameless useless flat-head from erosion ravaged landlocked region. Why did you pathetic osus not remember sea port when Jonathan was president? Shameless useless things! After Jonathan was sent packing, you remember you want sea port. Does your useless desolated worthless land have access to sea? Why are you losers disturbing people?
Shameless Ipob pigs of Biafra
Shut ur slimy mouth u stinking skull miner lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Fighting Corruption Is More Dangerous, Kagame Tell Okonjo Iweala. / Don't Do Business In Your Home - Fashola / Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.