Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode (16609 Views)

There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Visits Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by aolawale025: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2018
That's a forward thinking man. Such a move will reduce pressure on Lagos and the west to east roads
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

grin grin

You guys make me laugh

We as Igbo folks are an integral part of the economy of Nigeria

But folks like you tend to over estimate our importance

After clearing elsewhere, won't you sell the goods in the market? I.e Lagos?

You think 4 million residents of Lagos will just transplant themselves from their lives in Lagos to the SE overnight because of the port is now functioning? undecided

It's not that simple

Millions come to Lagos yearly.

Millions will leave yearly if the thing taking them to Lagos now exists in many other places. Lagos is not even a condusive place to live n this will drag people to far better states like Akwaibom Calabar Enugu n etc.

""You think 4 million residents of Lagos""

Only the igbos in Lagos pass 4 million, talk more of wen u add the Niger deltans
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by ashjay001(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2018
resurgent2019:
I hope igbos are listening? We are not against ports opening in other parts of Nigeria ooo—especially the East. Yorubas are not that hateful towards igbos.

We want the best for igbos. I hope this lays the matter of Yorubas hindering against development of Eastern ports to rest. We don’t want to hear such baseless accusations from igbos again.

Some are already praying, we choke totally. Forgetting, their tribesmen, are d major importer n exporters, n require efficiency, to be more successful
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Shut ur slimy mouth u stinking skull miner lipsrsealed
Shameless druglord. Tell me how Nigeria has marginalized you. Azikwe was VP for over 5 years. Ekwueme was VP for 3 years. Under these government, you dominated the federal positions due to your gluttonic greedy nature. You were Senate president under Obasanjo. Under Jonathan, you greedy varocious lots dominated his administration. And you open that stinking mouth of yours to claim you were marginalized. You must be high on cow urine. You did not allow Jonathan to concentrate on SS, all you guys wanted was to dominate. You greedy things did not remember sea port during Jonathan's 5 years rule, it is now you remember it. You Ibos should be ashamed of yourselves. You are nothing but irritants. You did not know you want Biafra under Jonathan. You were all shouting 'Jonathan till 2019', only for you pathetic beasts to remember it after Jonathan was sent packing. Then you started your hate campaign claiming people are stoping you from leaving, while in fact, you are the ones stopping youselves! You blame other people for your misfortune. You blame others for the trouble you put yourself in. You Ibos are nothing but dirt-bags! That is what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Millions come to Lagos yearly.

Millions will leave yearly if the thing taking them to Lagos now exists in many other places. Lagos is not even a condusive place to live n this will drag people to far better states like Akwaibom Calabar Enugu n etc.

""You think 4 million residents of Lagos""

Only the igbos in Lagos pass 4 million, talk more of wen u add the Niger deltans
You lots said same when your Enugu airport was built. Today, you are blaming Yoruba people for its failure today. You know what? I want the Federal Government to build many seaports in the SS so that we will see if Lagos will fail or not. We will be here to fetch una comments.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by aztec007: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Reference:

And what makes the overall economy, is it not oil. Is oil found and produced in Lagos as well. Why couldn't Lagos save Nigeria and even itself when oil prices fell. Four companies and one product accounts for 70 percent of our GDP. That is Shell, Agip, Chevron and Mobil and the product is oil. Remove that from the economic equation and you won't even have a country thoughtless of an economy. The reason why Lagos is even competing with Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa is just down to politics, the kind of politics that has resisted restructuring so far.

Restructure Nigeria, devolve powers to the states, decouple the economy and watch as the GDP of Lagos will contract by 50 percent in the short term before hunger kickstarts proper diversification. There is nothing special about the economy of Lagos as long as the price of crude oil determines our reserves, our exchange rate, and our GDP.

Oga where did you read that oil accounts for 70% of GDP Actually non-oil GDP accounts for 90%+ of our GDP. It is GOVERNMENT REVENUE that is derived mainly from oil. Please get your figures straight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/nigerias-gdp-rises-1-95-non-oil-sector-accounts-90-3/amp/

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2018
PointZerom:

E pain am
Check around your house you'll see what I am talking about.
Like I said, you are on drugs
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by MarijuanaLORD: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Shameless druglord. Tell me how Nigeria has marginalized you. Azikwe was VP for over 5 years. Ekwueme was VP for 3 years. Under these government, you dominated the federal positions due to your gluttonic greedy nature. You were Senate president under Obasanjo. Under Jonathan, you greedy varocious lots dominated his administration. And you open that stinking mouth of yours to claim you were marginalized. You must be high on cow urine. You did not allow Jonathan to concentrate on SS, all you guys wanted was to dominate. You greedy things did not remember sea port during Jonathan's 5 years rule, it is now you remember it. You Ibos should be ashamed of yourselves. You are nothing but irritants. You did not know you want Biafra under Jonathan. You were all shouting 'Jonathan till 2019', only for you pathetic beasts to remember it after Jonathan was sent packing. Then you started your hate campaign claiming people are stoping you from leaving, while in fact, you are the ones stopping youselves! You blame other people for your misfortune. You blame others for the trouble you put yourself in. You Ibos are nothing but dirt-bags! That is what you are.
Lmao

This afonja demonic beast is one hungry and pained nigger

Ogbeni park well. No dey quote me. You sick necrophiliac paedophile

Slam ur head on a rock and just Bleep off cheesy
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You lots said same when your Enugu airport was built. Today, you are blaming Yoruba people for its failure today. You know what? I want the Federal Government to build many seaports in the SS so that we will see if Lagos will fail or not. We will be here to fetch una comments.

"" Lagos will fail or not ""

This is a very stupid statement.

"" Today, you are blaming Yoruba people for its failure today.""

Another very stupid statement.

"" You lots said same when your Enugu airport was built. ""

Yoruba fought Stella Oduah from the day she seriously started the conversion of Enugu airport to an international airport until the very end. I need not say more.

"" I want the Federal Government to build many seaports in the SS""

Where did this small teenager come from? Did u say "build" ......Lmao.

There are over 5 seaports in Niger delta already n FG closed up all of them so that only Lagos will have the ports for Nigeria's import. The most popular being Onne seaport where igbos did most of their business of importation that Obasanjo converted to a naval base just to screw up Igbos n make Lagos to possess the only seaport in nigeria.

small boy, wetin u know

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Lagos will fail or not ""

This is a very stupid statement.

"" Today, you are blaming Yoruba people for its failure today.""

Another very stupid statement.

"" You lots said same when your Enugu airport was built. ""

Yoruba fought Stella Oduah from the day she seriously started the conversion of Enugu airport to an international airport until the very end. I need not say more.
Fought that ugly pig called Stella Oduah? Who fought her and where was the drunkard called Jonathan when we were fighting her?
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by PointZerom: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Like I said, I am on drugs

fixed.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

And wen did u make zik a Vice president in Nigeria?

Are u sure ur well? grin
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by PointZerom: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Like I said, I am on drugs
fixed
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2018
aztec007:

Oga where did you read that oil accounts for 70% of GDP Actually non-oil GDP accounts for 90%+ of our GDP. It is GOVERNMENT REVENUE that is derived mainly from oil. Please get your figures straight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/nigerias-gdp-rises-1-95-non-oil-sector-accounts-90-3/amp/

Yes, most of our GDP doesn't come from oil, but most of our revenue comes from oil.

without oil, Nigeria can't pay next months salary across board.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And wen did u make zik a Vice president in Nigeria?

Are u sure ur well? grin
So Zik the Ibo baboon was president, why are guys complaining that Nigeria is marginalizing your sorry dirty ass?

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

So Zik the Ibo baboon was president, why are guys complaining that Nigeria is marginalizing your sorry dirty ass?

Lmao.

So zik was no longer vice president back den, Now President grin.

like say ur 16 years old.

ZIK WAS NEVER T ANY POINT IN HISTORY THE PRESIDENT OR VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lmao.

So zik was no longer vice president back den, Now President grin.

like say ur 16 years old.

ZIK WAS NEVER T ANY POINT IN HISTORY THE PRESIDENT OR VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
So what was he? State governor? He was second in command to Balewa the Prime minister. This to me made his vice president

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

So what was he? State governor? He was second in command to Balewa the Prime minister. This to me made his vice president

If u want to ask me what he was, Ask directly n politely as a single question.

Zik was not second in command to the prime minister...

"" This to me made his vice president ""

This also made u an advocate of stupid suggestions.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Fought that ugly pig called Stella Oduah? Who fought her and where was the drunkard called Jonathan when we were fighting her?
you and your witless dunce of a generation fine pass her ?
look at mgbeke feeling funky ..
pot calling kettle black.
LMBDO.

#YOLO
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
This Southwest really giving these eastern guys heartache.

They never focus on the development of their region, only how to plot the downfall of the southwest evonimically and politically.

Their pain is real. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by ehinmowo: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Redoil:
Clowns talking.
Develop other seaports and see lagos turn to empty state.
The fear of tinubu by bubu is the fear of wisdom

Y do u think so? Lagos has the highest companies in Nigeria. U dnt expect those companies to import their goods through PH or Delta even if they hv d best seaports. It will only reduce d gridlock. Contrary to ur view, it will improve lagos economy. Do u knw how many billions are lost due to dt menace?

I knw dt u are thinking dt ur Nnewi brothers will stop using Lagos. It behoves u to knw. Dt some of the things imported by some companies in Lagos are more dan wot ur whole Nnewi brothers import (dnt mean to sound controversial)
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
you and your witless dunce of a generation fine pass her ?
look at mgbeke feeling funky ..
pot calling kettle black.
LMBDO.

#YOLO
Fine pass who? That ugly ibo monkey? That one that looks like a man? Flat.head you must be drunk.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Sprumbabafather: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
ehinmowo:

Y do u think so? Lagos has the highest companies in Nigeria. U dnt expect those companies to import their goods through PH or Delta even if they hv d best seaports. It will only reduce d gridlock. Contrary to ur view, it will improve lagos economy. Do u knw how many billions are lost due to dt menace?

I knw dt u are thinking dt ur Nnewi brothers will stop using Lagos. It behoves u to knw. Dt some of the things imported by some companies in Lagos are more dan wot ur whole Nnewi brothers import (dnt mean to sound controversial)

oooduancalmdown:

why are you people crying and rolling on the ground because we said we are all enjoying the congestion? Ambode shouldn't disturb our peace in our Lagos, he should stop being a pained wailer. grin

Please relax, and enjoy the congestion of Lagos.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Fine pass who? That ugly ibo monkey? That one that looks like a man? Flat.head you must be drunk.
fine pass you and your generation (That is *If you go get generation be that).
Have you set your creepy eyes on her before? Capital NO.
Y'all Deluded dumb nitwits should stop spitting trash out of hate and annoyance.
You called her ugly ibo monkey...
People like you should be hawking ogiri. Ndi Ofe mmanu cant stop hating.. LMBDO . grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

why are you people crying and rolling on the ground because we said we are all enjoying the congestion? Ambode shouldn't disturb our peace in our Lagos, he should stop being a pained wailer. grin

Please relax, and enjoy the congestion of Lagos.
I know if Ambode had said federal should not build the seaport, you will still carry that ugly flat.head of yours to blame Yoruba people. Anyways, the congestion at Apapa will come an end when the other two Lagos seaports are completed. Ogun state should start building seaport too jare.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Sprumbabafather: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I know if Ambode had said federal should not build the seaport, you will still carry that ugly flat.head of yours to blame Yoruba people. Anyways, the congestion at Apapa will come an end when the other two Lagos seaports are completed. Ogun state should start building seaport too jare.

Your wahala, wetin consign me? grin How about an inland port in Ibadan? grin

Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
fine pass you and your generation (That is *If you go get generation be that).
Have you set your creepy eyes on her before? Capital NO.
Y'all Deluded dumb nitwits should stop spitting trash out of hate and annoyance.
You called her ugly ibo monkey...
People like you should be hawking ogiri. Ndi Ofe mmanu cant stop hating.. LMBDO . grin

#YOLO
Eyah I know it hurts speaking the truth. Yes I have seen her face and she is an ugly ibo monkey. She has a masculine face like a typical osu ibo flat.head. You accuse of spitting hate like you flat.head ajaokuta mamu omi Biafrans don't do same.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by oooduancalmdown: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Your wahala, wetin consign me? grin How about an inland port in Ibadan? grin
That idea would be better for landlocked iboland. Port norvo, Ogun, Ondo all have access to sea.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

LMAO.
If by empty you meant flat..headed gala-hawking osu miscreants would return to their gully ravaged enclave, then that's a welcome development
u wicked bro!!!
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

LMAO.
If by empty you meant flat..headed gala-hawking osu miscreants would return to their gully ravaged enclave, then that's a welcome development
u wicked bro...lol!!!
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode by Sprumbabafather: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

That idea would be better for landlocked iboland. Port norvo, Ogun, Ondo all have access to sea.

But do you know the presence of an inland port can stop the browns in Ibadan? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Fighting Corruption Is More Dangerous, Kagame Tell Okonjo Iweala. / From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.