Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (37523 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by smellingmenses: 1:35am On Jul 26, 2018
APC national chairman Comrade Oshiomhole was at the Presidential Villa, to see the President after the weekly Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Council Chamber.

Presidency sources revealed that President Buhari was not happy with the comment by his party’s national chairman where he said that if the President was condoning indiscipline from his cabinet he was not going to condone it.

“The President was not happy with the comment of the APC Chairman because it portrayed the President as inefficient,” the Presidency source had said.

While berating the Labour Minister for not carrying out his directive that he (Ngige) should inaugurate the board of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, Oshiomhole said, “If the minister refuses we will suspend him from the party. You know we must return to internal discipline.

“For me it is the height of mischief for any minister, you cannot purport to be honourable minister and you act dishonourably and nobody is greater than the party. “And if the President condones disrespect for his office, I will not condone disrespect for the party.

And when we expel the minister we will prevail on the president that he can’t keep in his cabinet people who have neither respect for his own decisions nor have respect for the party.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/buhari-fumes-over-apc-chairs-comment-as-amaechi-denies-calling-oshiomhole-bad-luck/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by smellingmenses: 1:37am On Jul 26, 2018
oshio baba Buhari condones indiscipline in summary.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by princeade86(m): 1:49am On Jul 26, 2018
oshiomole is worst than oyegun. he want to trend by force.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Firefire(m): 2:33am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshi’Omo’Ole well done on your work of destruction. You are god sent.

Please ensure you use your diarrhea mouth to bring down the bloody gonment. grin

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by CharleyBright(m): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Loud Mouth APC members.

49 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by SamoaUmaga: 4:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Is DAT ll

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Roidatom(m): 4:52am On Jul 26, 2018
But na true now!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ehinmowo: 5:14am On Jul 26, 2018
D fact is Buhari is known to look the other way in m most situations. If that is not condoning, I wonder what is.

Corruption fighting in Nigeria has been witching from the very beginning.

Tafawa Balewa began government of impunity in Nigeria when he was a puppet to Sadauna.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by eunisam: 5:15am On Jul 26, 2018
princeade86:

I remember when this man was the chairman of Labour during obasanjo's time, he was a Goodman. just after being elected, he changed to the opposite of good and I cannot forget his GO n DIE mantra.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by SarakiBukola: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2018
I had high hopes for Buhari in 2015.

He was warned about the danger of someone like Saraki by Tinubu but he said " I am for nobody but for everybody "

He further showed he was just as clueless as GEJ when his appointees were stealing right under his nose e.g. Babachir et al.

Whether he likes it or not, he won't see peace till he leaves the seat. GEJ had Boko Haram, he has Fulani Herdsmen.

Unfortunately for him, he's on course to even beat GEJ to the title of worst President ever.

Saraki is schooling him like a kindergarten pupil because of his lack of intellect

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by nickxtra(m): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2018
smellingmenses:
APC national chairman Comrade Oshiomhole was at the Presidential Villa, to see the President after the weekly Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Council Chamber.
Presidency sources revealed that President Buhari was not happy with the comment by his party’s national chairman where he said that if the President was condoning indiscipline from his cabinet he was not going to condone it.
“The President was not happy with the comment of the APC Chairman because it portrayed the President as inefficient,” the Presidency source had said.
While berating the Labour Minister for not carrying out his directive that he (Ngige) should inaugurate the board of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, Oshiomhole said, “If the minister refuses we will suspend him from the party. You know we must return to internal discipline. “For me it is the height of mischief for any minister, you cannot purport to be honourable minister and you act dishonourably and nobody is greater than the party. “And if the President condones disrespect for his office, I will not condone disrespect for the party. And when we expel the minister we will prevail on the president that he can’t keep in his cabinet people who have neither respect for his own decisions nor have respect for the party.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/buhari-fumes-over-apc-chairs-comment-as-amaechi-denies-calling-oshiomhole-bad-luck/
Then, "Go and die".. in Oshiomole's voice

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Roidatom:
But na true now!
Yeaaa
Of course

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by magoo10(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2018
But na true na ,buhari is inefficient
He is not aware of everything going on around him. A dullard per excellence

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by hopilo: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshomole was just stating the obvious. He knows the president is ineffective

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by aolawale025: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Osho may be in soup. He may not be on the seat for long

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Racoon(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
smellingmenses:
"..Presidency sources revealed that President Buhari was not happy with the comment by his party’s national chairman where he said that if the President was condoning indiscipline from his cabinet he was not going to condone it.
“The President was not happy with the comment of the APC Chairman because it portrayed the President as inefficient,” the Presidency source had said...."
This have been the reality @ hand so why the hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by princeade86(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2018
eunisam:

I remember when this man was the chairman of Labour during obasanjo's time, he was a Goodman. just after being elected, he changed to the opposite of good and I cannot forget his GO n DIE mantra.
bro go and get d fact Sir, oshiomole was never a good man when he was in labour as chairman . I know what am saying.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by saaron(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2018
princeade86:
The "Go and Die" gov is basically an undertaker hired to give APC a befitting burial.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by tropaz(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
How can Oshiomhole say he is happy that defectors left when he went to their individual houses to beg them? Even yesterday, Buhari met with Kwankwaso to beg him not to go. This is what happens when an old man marries his daughter’s age mate. He starts talking like a small boy!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
APC is a terrorist organization - UN

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by BruncleZuma: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Be careful how you hand short people power...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Wabkwan: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomole just scored an own goal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by 2019elections: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
I stand to b corrected. Oshobaba is just a party chairman na. What's his business with ministers efficiency and effectiveness?

Or is he de new so called "presidency"?

Ayam not understanding again o.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Exponental(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomole is a political mistake APC adopted. Carry your cross !!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ybalogs(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
You still haven't told how PMB fumed nah. You wan dey bobo us abi?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Roidatom:
But na true now!

It is the absolute truth but the truth is Ossipee should not have openly stated it.. He can eve say it to the president face but not to the public
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ybalogs(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomole wasn't thinking when he made that statement.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2018
tropaz:
How can Oshiomhole say he is happy that defectors left when he went to their individual houses to beg them? Even yesterday, Buhari met with Kwankwaso to beg him not to go. This is what happens when an old man marries his daughter’s age mate. He starts talking like a small boy!

I c. So you were with kwankwaso when pm went to please with him abi?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ybalogs(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Exponental:
Oshiomole is a political mistake APC adopted. Carry your cross !!!
Says a PDP apologist.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by joeyswift(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Making oshiomhole chairman will be APCs greatest undoing. Oshiomhole will still send party member away. The good thing is that their is confusion in their midst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by yomalex(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Eh eh
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ybalogs(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
nurshah:

It is the absolute truth but the truth is Ossipee should not have openly stated it.. He can eve say it to the president face but not to the public
Well said. He goofed big time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.