Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC (37364 Views)

Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by izzou(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

Atiku has been patient? You don't mean that, do u grin

If he had been, he would have probably become Nigeria's President by now...but he was inpatient and desperate.

One thing is for sure...those that are flocking into PDP have ambitions, ambitions that can't be fulfilled in APC...some have even noticed they won't get return tickets on APC's platform and PDP cajoled them with automatic tickets knowing fully well they won't be able to return to APC after d primaries....but do u actually think PDP won't have cracks heading to 2019?

Yes, Atiku has been patient.

Remember he has never been fielded as any party's presidential candidate. And Apart from how Obasanjo thwarted his efforts, I see no difference between him and other politicians. They are all corrupt. So?

And need I remind you that most of those in APC are people whose ambitions could not be fulfilled in the PDP. From Tambuwal to Saraki to Amaechi and a whole lot of others. So there is basically no difference between both parties and I still don't understand why APC supporters can't see that

PDP will definitely have cracks. But look at the picture this way. Some of those defecting have nothing to lose. They practically will not be fielded in APC. So to spite the party, they defect with whatsoever followers they have. Thats just the little edge they gave to the PDP. They may not get the ticket they wanted, but their goal is to score a point for the future.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Kingzola4life(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:
Bukola Saraki has been a major obstacle in PMB administration and he has hindered most Buhari's progress. I respect his political strategy and capability. But the truth is, he cannot control the entire south west, his popularity remains in kwara state. Most of it all, no candidate from any opposition that can defeat Buhari and if Saraki is so sure of himself, let him test his popularity against PMB come 2019. If Saraki defect today, it won't stop Buhari from winning the election again.

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by blazer2018: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Remember he has never been fielded as any party's presidential candidate. And Apart from how Obasanjo thwarted his efforts, I see no difference between him and other politicians. They are all corrupt. So?

And need I remind you that most of those in APC are people whose ambitions could not be fulfilled in the PDP. From Tambuwal to Saraki to Amaechi and a whole lot of others. So there is basically no difference between both parties and I still don't understand why APC supporters can't see that

PDP will definitely have cracks. But look at the picture this way. Some of those defecting have nothing to lose. They practically will not be fielded in APC. So to spite the party, they defect with whatsoever followers they have. Thats just the little edge they gave to the PDP. They may not get the ticket they wanted, but their goal is to score a point for the future.

Hmm..u've got some point there sha...time will tell ...let's wait and see how it all plays out.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by blazer2018: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Hmm..u've got some points there sha...time will tell ...let's wait and see how it all plays out.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by baysol: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69710490:
His wahala.

"Only in Nigeria thieves are regrouping to re-LOOT again and youth whose future will be stolen are celebrating it"
..........Wole Soyinka

We : Only Lazy and corrupt youth sir.

Mine be say this Saraki guy has been over hyped for nothing. He has nothing to offer other than sharing of money among his sycophants as we see in his hijack of the senate in 2015. This thieving man has nothing to offer to the people of Nigeria only to turn them to sycophant zombies who have no mind of their own.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by spafu(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69710824:
It's appaling that at this period in the country, someone is still talking about Religion in politics.

Religion and Ethnicity are the 2 main things that these evil politicians have been using right From time.
Surprised it still works!!
I pity people like you. Buhari used the religion and ethnic cards and is still using same till date... if you like follow him like a zombie to Daura.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by brill224(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2018
escodotman:
He's left alreeady. Beware of people like Shehu Sani, if he refuses to leave the evil party he has criticised since inception, then he is not a honourbale man & should be labelled the greatest betrayal since Brutus betrayed Julius Cesar.

so PDP is the honorary party abi

1 Like

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
spafu:

I pity people like you. Buhari used the religion and ethnic cards and is still using same till date... if you like follow him like a zombie to Daura.
Ok thank you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2018
baysol:

Mine be say this Saraki guy has been over hyped for nothing. He has nothing to offer other than sharing of money among his sycophants as we see in his hijack of the senate in 2015. This thieving man has nothing to offer to the people of Nigeria only to turn them to sycophant zombies who have no mind of their own.
You are absolutely right my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by eddyslim(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:

Are u speaking about PMB's injustice to the people of NC who are being slaughtered daily?

Are u speaking of PMB's injustice be to the hundreds of shites including innocent women and children that were killed by the Army?

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice to Nigerians with his policies that have prevented people from feeding well or being able to pay sch fees for their kids?

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice by covering up corruption cases under him like that if Babachir Lawal, Maikanti Baru, IGP, Keli Adeosun etc

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice by turning deaf ears to teeming youths clamoring for a reform in SARS?

You must be a slave too
He is truly a SLAVE
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by escodotman: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2018
brill224:

so PDP is the honorary party abi
But is APC a honourable party?
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by stiles009(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2018
stiles009:

so u mean kwakwaso, atiku and ringim all of pdp are gonaa be contesting at d same time?

the foul here is dat none of this man will cajole vote for another. if per adventure, atiku emerge as pdp's candidate, both ringim and kwankwaso will most likely not support atiku's ambition.

but let wait and see as d drama unfold.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by BishopEmmanuel(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!!!! Is he the one that told Buhari to make all the poor economic decisions that led to the needless recession ?

Is he the one that told Buhari to keep protecting killer herdsmen to a point where Buhari became a suspect ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to fix electricity till date ?

Is the one that told Buhari to increase tariff of anti malarials for no reason ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to have an economic road map of where he is going?

Is he the one that told Buhari to practice divisiveness and nepotism openly?

Is he one that told Buhari to increase petrol prices and still end up paying four times more subsidy ?

Is he the one that to Buhari to be an unrepentant Bigot ?

My Friend Buhari is 100 percent responsible for all how own problems and his dwindling fortunes so much that his only hope of re election lies on rigging and result altering as it stands
Some people are just as clueless as their principal in Aso rock
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by stiles009(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

All I'm saying is there are particular individuals that will actually support you in a particular region for you to win. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying Kwankwaso will Buhari anytime any day, or Ringim or Atiku. All I'm saying is this people have a strongholds of their states, and you need them to win.

That's all I'm saying

the foul here is dat none of this man will cajole vote for another. if per adventure, atiku emerge as pdp's candidate, both ringim and kwankwaso will most likely not support atiku's ambition.

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by izzou(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2018
stiles009:

You could be right though

Let's just wait. A lot of drama will still happen
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Rick9(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Just do and announce it.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by buhariguy(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wonder how you guys think that this defection won't mean anything to Buhari's chance

For heaven's sake, Buhari contested in 2007 and 2011 and he didn't even win half of the whole northern region. This should tell you that people actually helped him achieve this, not his name.

2015 was a whole different atmosphere in politics. Nigerians were tired of PDP. The elections was biased withreligion, ethnicity but 2019 is going to a totally different game.

We got lesser than what we expected, the battle is now between men of the same race and religion.

I may be wrong, but I know that on a presidential level, Buhari cannot win Kwankwaso in Kano, Buhari cannot win Atiku in Adamawa, Buhari cannot win Ringim in Jigawa.
buhari can not also win saraki in kwara, tambuwal in sokoto.

So said the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Will PDP field all their presidential aspirant at the same time against buhari.?

Is it not Anyone that wins the ticket that will challenge buhari in the general election?
If atiku wins the ticket, he can only win buhari in his ward with slim margin,
If it saraki, he will win is senatorial district, not the state,
If it is tambuwal, he can only win his local government which is tambuwal local government with wide margin, but not the state.
If it is damkwanbo, he can only win the gombe state with slim margin,
The rest aspirant cannot even win their poling unit.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by baysol: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I think saraki is an obstacle to PMB attempt to strangle the country and make the security situation worse. Saraki is the hope of the common man.

Why Nigerians like doing Mumu tins? Nigerians are too lazy to effect change and think properly on matter of collective concern. In 2015 many say GEJ was bad and his administration toxic. Instead of thinking and coming out with good alternative they went unwisely for Buhari who has ruled before but under the shadow of his vice Tunde Idiagbon of blessed memories the only true patriotic leader that ever occupy that office. Buhari came now and do what he knows how to do best snail pace and blood letting all over the place. Now 2019 at the corner looters even have effrontery to regroup to bastardise as usual again. When will Nigerians ever learn? We must be aware that time waits for no one until its all over. Only for the wise.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Northernkid: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Bukola is only acting on a script written and directed by atiku.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by charles424(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:
Bukola Saraki has been a major obstacle in PMB administration and he has hindered most Buhari's progress. I respect his political strategy and capability. But the truth is, he cannot control the entire south west, his popularity remains in kwara state. Most of it all, no candidate from any opposition that can defeat Buhari and if Saraki is so sure of himself, let him test his popularity against PMB come 2019. If Saraki defect today, it won't stop Buhari from winning the election again.

How many children your father born? Na only them go vote for Buhari in 2019 ...you fool.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by izzou(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari can not also win saraki in kwara, tambuwal in sokoto.

So said the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Will PDP field all their presidential aspirant at the same time against buhari.?

Is it not Anyone that wins the ticket that will challenge buhari in the general election?
If atiku wins the ticket, he can only win buhari in his ward with slim margin,
If it saraki, he will win is senatorial district, not the state,
If it is tambuwal, he can only win his local government which is tambuwal local government with wide margin, but not the state.
If it is damkwanbo, he can only win the gombe state with slim margin,
The rest aspirant canrnot even win their poling unit.

Folks like you make me prefer the romance section to politics.. You can't just make your point without insulting or tagging people with names

I didn't type that for you to respond. Stay off my mentions Abeg. I have been educated by people who have brains. I can't waste my strength on you at this time of the day

Stay off my mentions please

Have a nice day smiley
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by buhariguy(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Folks like you make me prefer the romance section to politics.. You can't just make your point without insulting or tagging people with names

I didn't type that for you to respond. Stay off my mentions Abeg. I have been educated by people who have brains. I can't waste my strength on you at this time of the day

Stay off my mentions please

Have a nice day smiley
if you have be educated by sane people like me, why not modify the post and say you are sorry for such political miscalculation instead of to be getting "like" from the gullible ones.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by KingRagnar: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Instead of saying the possibilities of leaving APC is very high, he should leave than play the games of Tom and Jerry; throwing the NASS into disarray with his preposterous assumptions of PMB being the mastermind of his police invitation and residential siege. The drama is enough, if he does not want to leave, he should be expelled. Whatever may be his reason for remaining indecisive interms of choosing a party is questionable and suspicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by obi58: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69710490:
His wahala.

"Only in Nigeria thieves are regrouping to re-LOOT again and youth whose future will be stolen are celebrating it"
..........Wole Soyinka

We : Only Lazy and corrupt youth sir.

So is looting not still ongoing? Hypocrite

Are jobless children of politicians not still having powerbike accidents?

Who then is the true lazy Nigerian Youth Mr Psycophant?
[b][/b] tongue
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by fame12k(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!!!! Is he the one that told Buhari to make all the poor economic decisions that led to the needless recession ?

Is he the one that told Buhari to keep protecting killer herdsmen to a point where Buhari became a suspect ?

Is the one that told Buhari to increase tariff of anti malarials for no reason ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to have an economic road map of where he is going?

Is he one that told Buhari to increase petrol prices and still end up paying four times more subsidy ?

My Friend Buhari is 100 percent responsible for all how own problems and his dwindling fortunes so much that his only hope of re election lies on rigging and result altering as it stands

And you expected Buhari to fix all this anomalies done by previous govt (damage of over 16 years) within 4 years right?

You need your brain checked.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by izzou(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
if you have be educated by sane people like me, why not modify the post and say you are sorry for such political miscalculation instead of to be getting "like" from the gullible ones.

Say hello to your wife and kids for me.

My regards to your family.

smiley
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by tenmariner: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

As far as I am concerned, buhari re electioneering is not as important as our collective understanding of these ugly scenarios. We as a nation must yank out of politicians plan of creating problems for us, attempt solving it and then we begin to blow trumpet of praise on them.. From 1999- 2018 nothing has really changed positively irrespective the fact that we have had FOUR presidents within this period. I am more bothered about that!!!
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by wolexter(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

Your first sentence is everything, and only the discerning can understand. Saraki became a mole, and wheel in the clog of apc after the Senate President saga, followed by the code of conducts 'jege'. May be he had good intentions at the beginning but shifted allegiance when the party leadership tried to scheme him outta d position. It's in order to say APC burnt their own finger and showed they are learners with the way they drove Saraki a whole Senate President over the edge.
So I guess for APC, the learner, it's good riddance to Saraki, the mole, they created. Each of us is better off without an unfriendly friend.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by somehow: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
You obviously know little about politics in Nigeria sir.

Buhari always came second as an opposition party Nd mostly rigged out. Even losing some states in the north. A typical Buhari wont lose any state in the north as a ruling party apart for some states within the middle belt due to the sponsored security crisis in them (Benue and plateau)
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wonder how you guys think that this defection won't mean anything to Buhari's chance

For heaven's sake, Buhari contested in 2007 and 2011 and he didn't even win half of the whole northern region. This should tell you that people actually helped him achieve this, not his name.

2015 was a whole different atmosphere in politics. Nigerians were tired of PDP. The elections was biased withreligion, ethnicity but 2019 is going to a totally different game.

We got lesser than what we expected, the battle is now between men of the same race and religion.

I may be wrong, but I know that on a presidential level, Buhari cannot win Kwankwaso in Kano, Buhari cannot win Atiku in Adamawa, Buhari cannot win Ringim in Jigawa.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Olumeme: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

Please keep quiet.
Buhari didn't perform because is dull and daft, Saraki is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since 2015 politically, buhari will have clamped the national Assembly, use presidential powers anyhow.
Buhari is a tyrant, a bigot and we are just lucky to have Saraki who has been able to tame the blood sucking baboon.

Yes, Buhari will win next elections by rigging, but even if Saraki don't come back as senate president, PDP will still get to help install a senate president that will help keep his madness in check
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by izzou(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
somehow:
You obviously know little about politics in Nigeria sir.

Buhari always came second as an opposition party Nd mostly rigged out. Even losing some states in the north. A typical Buhari wont lose any state in the north as a ruling party apart for some states within the middle belt due to the sponsored security crisis in them (Benue and plateau)

Lets remove Benue Taraba Nassarawa and Plateau.

So Buhari will win the remaining 15 northern states effortlessly without the help of godfathers on ground there?

You're funny grin
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Lekanpleasant: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=69710464]Bukola Saraki has been a major obstacle in PMB administration and he has hindered most Buhari's progress. I respect his political strategy and capability. But the truth is, he cannot control the entire south west, his popularity remains in kwara state. Most of it all, no candidate from any opposition that can defeat Buhari and if Saraki is so sure of himself, let him test his popularity against PMB come 2019. If Saraki defect today, it won't stop Buhari from winning the election again.... saraki doesn’t not belong to South West and he can’t control 1% of South West.. his popularity only remain in ilorin not even in all Kwara State.. Saraki can’t rule us in this country bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.