Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Dreams Do Come True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreams Do Come True (284 Views)

Unbelievable: Check Out The Only 2023 Elections Prophecy That Has Come True / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Do Come True by dukecharles(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
DREAMS DO COME TRUE

By Jide Akintude.

In my early teens in the early 1980s, growing up in Idoani, a remote village in Ondo State, I decided that I was going to study at the University of Lagos, the best and the most cosmopolitan Nigerian university. From where I was coming from, that was a very tall dream.

But that was what I wanted and I was unfazed. I wanted, and dreamt of, the best. Period.

I realised the dream. My only slight disappointment later was that I didn't know about Harvard University at the time I was dreaming about where I would acquire my higher education. If I knew about Harvard then, it was what I would have wanted and worked towards.

I simply like the best things, people and values. That is the reason I am crazy about Prof. Kingsley Moghalu. Everybody knows that he is the best aspirant to the Office of the Nigerian President in 2019.

Dreams do come true. People and nations do realise their wishes.

There is nothing of value that we can have and keep without first desiring, wishing or dreaming of it. I am sure that you have realised a lot of the dreams you had. So it is completely in order to dream. When you back your dream with the required actions, you will realise it. That is how, and why, you have come this far.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6428126982017552384

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Secures N2.1bn Medical Equipment From Us-based Firm / How Federal Agency Mismanaged 1.3 Billion Naira / We Shall Reclaim Imo From Career Politicians - Okey Ezeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.